• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
    7 accounts? Good sis deserves a medal for determination
    All related to Madonna
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
      ^ I also remember years ago when there was something going on at the Heathrow Airport in London dur to thr weather and some ppl were waitin for 2 days already to get on board but she had to go to NYC and they just put her on the next plane as soon as she got there.
      Does anybody else remember that?
      When people realized ehat happened ,they got mad and some even threatened to sue the company (I don't remember which one right now).
      Makes me think of Miranda Priestly on The Devil Wears Prada
      One time in NY people had to wait inside the plane because of some trouble that I don't remember now, but not her. she left the plane as soon as it landed and people were mad that they had to wait a few hours "Bitch I'm Madonna"
      "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• ^Jeez

Comment

• Lovely picture

Comment

• How is like Madonna travels in commercial flights tho? .... There seems to be multiple occassions she boarded commercial planes , I always imagined she traveled in private jets all the time. I just can't imagine her boarding a commerical plane, its so weird and surreal.
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
              How is like Madonna travels in commercial flights tho? .... There seems to be multiple occassions she boarded commercial planes , I always imagined she traveled in private jets all the time. I just can't imagine her boarding a commerical plane, its so weird and surreal.
              Well, she doesn’t own one and she likes saving money so...
              Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

How is like Madonna travels in commercial flights tho? .... There seems to be multiple occassions she boarded commercial planes , I always imagined she traveled in private jets all the time. I just can't imagine her boarding a commerical plane, its so weird and surreal.
                Even more weird and surreal is to think she's been flying economy

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix

That divorce sure did bankrupt her

Comment

She flies economy, but the plane stops where she wants, so...

Comment

• I think she flies in private jets when she's touring. Because it's not her who pays the bill

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
                        I think she flies in private jets when she's touring. Because it's not her who pays the bill
                        And she likes to fly to one central base doesnt she? I know when she plays Europe she used to fly back to London.,

Comment

• Re: Madonna

People don't give her a break. If she uses a private jet, they'll complain about carbon footprint she leaves and when she travels economy class they are like "WTF?!"
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I think she flies in private jets when she's touring. Because it's not her who pays the bill
                            This is so crazy... And funny
                            Actually,if you think about it,Madonna has never bragged about her fortune nor has she made any public statement,photoshoot or anything on that regard about luxury stuff.
                            It's something to think about as she's one of the wealthier woman in this world and she earned her money i.e. didnt get anything from anyone for free.
                            Instead,every now and then news about how tough she is when it comes to money,pops up.
                            Whenever she needs to buy or sell a house/ property,or anything that costs a lot of money ,someone who took part in the negotiations tell the media how adamant she is and how she's always trying to get the lower or highest amount of money,depending if she's buying or selling something.
                            You can take her new home in Portugal as an example.
                            Of course she's a pain in the ass about what a new home must have in order to fulfill her needs but I'm 100% sure the price also played a major role hence why it took her so long to find one.
                            I bet my ass that if i had a fortune like hers I wouldnt give a rat's ass about any of this,no wonder I'm a poor Average Joe and she is... Madonna
                            She really is something else

Comment

• Its so surreal, can you imagine boarding a plane and Madonna is sit next to you in economy class because she wanted to save money?
                              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Its so surreal, can you imagine boarding a plane and Madonna is sit next to you in economy class because she wanted to save money?

If she sat next to me, she’s gonna wish she had paid the extra - I’m gonna wanna chat with her

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                  If she sat next to me, she’s gonna wish she had paid the extra - I’m gonna wanna chat with her
                                  Me too ! She would regret so much flying economy if she sat next to me

Comment

Originally posted by menime123
                                    Me too ! She would regret so much flying economy if she sat next to me
                                    The irony being of course, that she never hears detailed, constructive fan feedback. She’s in for a shock...

Comment

Its so surreal, can you imagine boarding a plane and Madonna is sit next to you in economy class because she wanted to save money?
                                      I think we live in a world where Madonna is simply not one of the recognizable artists out there. I'm pretty sure people had no idea until someone told them...

Comment

• Re: Madonna

Anyway if she sat next to you and you had one chance to ask her something before she shuts you off, what would that be?

Comment

• In all fairness, if I ever did meet all all I would want to do is tell her how much I enjoy her music, how much it has meant to me over the years and that I thought WE was a solid effort and she should keep at it. Then I’ll judge her mood and ask for a selfie

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen
                                            Anyway if she sat next to you and you had one chance to ask her something before she shuts you off, what would that be?
                                            I'd ask for a picture together. Next I'd say all her fans would love a Christmas album!
                                            UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                              Originally posted by Westen
                                              I'd ask for a picture together. Next I'd say all her fans would love a Christmas album!

I would ask her about the whole cteative process behind the creation of such masterpieces like her music, videos and tours.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123

From the pictures I've seen, the seat next to her is either occupied by her assistant or empty..

Comment

• Madonna to attend Live with Kelly and Ryan on Dec 8 to announce the surprise release of her new album um and tour!
                                                  Nah! Probably to sell MDNA Skin

Comment

Originally posted by menime123

From the pictures I've seen, the seat next to her is either occupied by her assistant or empty..
                                                    ... for now

Comment

Working...
                                                    X