Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Westen
    Originally posted by upushme
    She doesn't need a moment of hype, but a great song with a proper video.
    I guess you missed Ghosttown !

Ghosttown was a great product for me, but it came after a delusional one (LFL), that spoiled the debut impact of the era and the singles that followed.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
      I think she loves the creative process of making music and putting a tour together. As the tour goes on, she gets fed up, but it sure doesn't seems like it.

The odd show aside

But I agree, she loves being creative. I sure hope her last few years off have given her time to come up with some good ideas. P
      I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• Re: Madonna

What exactly is a delusional video

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88

Comment

• Listening to Bedtime Stories right now...

I don't care what anyone says, Take a Bow is an amazing song that deserves every week spent on the top of Billboard Hot 100.
            Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
              Listening to Bedtime Stories right now...

I don't care what anyone says, Take a Bow is an amazing song that deserves every week spent on the top of Billboard Hot 100.
              Spill that tea sis

Comment

Human Nature deserved to be big too.

Hood-donna >>>>>

Comment

• “Feeling Some type of way…………” -Madonna
                  "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• “X-mas Spaghetti………………to end a perfect Day!! Mambo is Happy!” -Madonna

Comment

• Madonna is the best-selling female recording artist of all time by Guinness World Records with over 300 million plus albums sold. She has won 20 VMAs from a total of 68 nominations & is the first female artist to receive the lifetime achievement Video Vanguard Award
                      In 2008, she was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, as one of the best-known and most influential artists, producers, and other people who have in some major way influenced the music industry. As of December 2016, Madonna has won at least 294 awards. #QueenOfPop #GOAT #UnapolageticBitch

Comment

I like the glimpses of her Christmas... although I disagree with pasta for Xmas

Comment

• She has won 20 VMAs from a total of 68 nominations
                          She deserved to win so much more.
                          Originally posted by SummerPeur
                          Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                          Originally posted by Goldmoney
                          So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88
                            The word “love” is repeated dozens of times, “up” and “on” are repeated more then 100 times. Half naked men moving like sick insects, all is filmed in a dark and ugly room, the video is colored with an annoying red that looks like blood splashes, animals moaning in background…
                            Enough? Or do you need some snapshot?
                            I would see this video in “The pshychopath collection”.

Comment

OK.

Comment

Where is she right now? Still in Portugal?
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                  Where is she right now? Still in Portugal?
                                  The Hamptons!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                    She has won 20 VMAs from a total of 68 nominations
                                    She deserved to win so much more.
                                    She deserved 69 awards

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme
                                      Originally posted by MusicLover88
                                      The word “love” is repeated dozens of times, “up” and “on” are repeated more then 100 times. Half naked men moving like sick insects, all is filmed in a dark and ugly room, the video is colored with an annoying red that looks like blood splashes, animals moaning in background…
                                      Enough? Or do you need some snapshot?
                                      I would see this video in “The pshychopath collection”.
                                      It's a weird video indeed! Not a fan of it.

Comment

There is nothing weird about LFL video, it's just a music video...

Not it being 'delusional' video tho, lol

Comment

• @Westen, if you like it, watch it as long as you want. You may also like the catalogue of Marilyn Manson. Enjoy it!

Comment

• This is what I like

[youtube:373667ik]qqIIW7nxBgc[/youtube:373667ik]

Comment

• Well,taste is subjective .
                                              I loved LFL since the very first watch.
                                              Love the concept,everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme
                                                This is what I like

[youtube:1ebwarqz]qqIIW7nxBgc[/youtube:1ebwarqz]
                                                It's amazing how La Isla Bonita has grown on to become one of my favorite Madonna songs.
                                                It was always an ok song for me but ,since a couple of years,it caught my attention (and my ears) in a way that it is now one of my absolute faves.
                                                The fact they made that Japanese bootleg of The Girlie Show available
                                                On Spotify also helped a lot as that version is brilliant and amazing !

Comment

LIB is a bit dull on record, but comes alive on stage. I love the energy of the CT version and the simplicity of the DWT perfromance.

Comment

• Her Instagram posts are always great value
                                                    Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                                    Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                    So does her microphone

Comment

Working...
                                                    X