Masterpiece
      Devil Pray
      Borrowed Times
      Beautiful Scars
      Inside Out
      Body Shop
      Addicted
      Joan of Arc

Falling Free , is one of her best track ever IMO .

Comment

• Since youtube changed its system in late November her views collapsed. Just when she started getting them back on track.

Most of her videos halved their daily ways, going from +40k to 20k (LAV, Sorry), or even worse, falling from 15k to 5k (most of her videos) etc. Hung up fell from its highest ever 140k to its lowest views in years 60k. LAP fell from 110k to barely 40k.

Most artists saw great increase with their views since youtube changed their rules, only Madonna suffered as far as i can tell. Not one video benefited. Warner channel not suggesting her videos next is also hurting its views.

This is just a lost case, from having one of the biggest catalogs ever until late 00s to being completely forgotten this decade... She missed years when artists were adjusting to streaming era, and now there is simply no hope for her catalog.

Not only they screwed her on youtube, but they did same thing on Spotify with her songs being divided. She really can't win at anything anymore. Madonna from the past would'be embarrassed by Madonna from 10s and how she's treating very little of her career that's left.

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop

Falling Free , is one of her best track ever IMO .
          I actually really enjoy Falling Free as well! Is a very strong song of hers.
          Originally posted by SummerPeur
          Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
          Originally posted by Goldmoney
          So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen
            Since youtube changed its system in late November her views collapsed. Just when she started getting them back on track.

Most of her videos halved their daily ways, going from +40k to 20k (LAV, Sorry), or even worse, falling from 15k to 5k (most of her videos) etc. Hung up fell from its highest ever 140k to its lowest views in years 60k. LAP fell from 110k to barely 40k.

Most artists saw great increase with their views since youtube changed their rules, only Madonna suffered as far as i can tell. Not one video benefited. Warner channel not suggesting her videos next is also hurting its views.

This is just a lost case, from having one of the biggest catalogs ever until late 00s to being completely forgotten this decade... She missed years when artists were adjusting to streaming era, and now there is simply no hope for her catalog.

Not only they screwed her on youtube, but they did same thing on Spotify with her songs being divided. She really can't win at anything anymore. Madonna from the past would'be embarrassed by Madonna from 10s and how she's treating very little of her career that's left.

You are so dramatic.

Those are just numbers. Listen to her music and enjoy.
            Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Re: Madonna

^^ you're forgetting we're on UKMix, RayRay. Nothing but diva talk and numbers
              Floped and localed

Comment

Since youtube changed its system in late November her views collapsed. Just when she started getting them back on track.

There must be SOMETHING positive about Madonna - you can't think everything is negative.

Come on - just ONE positive thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                  There must be SOMETHING positive about Madonna - you can't think everything is negative.

There's really nothing positive regrading her career for years now. Her stans lowered their standards so much, they are literally jumping around celebrating when she has photoshoot in random magazine.

Comment

• Re: Madonna

If that's how you feel, it might be worth reconsidering whether this topic is for you - you're clearly not in a place where you're enjoying what she does these days (by your own admission) so maybe rather than spending your time in this topic for an artist you don't currently enjoy, consider posting more in other topics concerning artists you do currently enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                      If that's how you feel, it might be worth reconsidering whether this topic is for you - you're clearly not in a place where you're enjoying what she does these days (by your own admission) so maybe rather than spending your time in this topic for an artist you don't currently enjoy, consider posting more in other topics concerning artists you do currently enjoy.
                      Well I don't see how is me being negative about her different than someone being too positive and overyhyping everything, living in delusion and denial etc. It's equally annoying.

Comment

What are the new rules or system on Youtube?
                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncť . Rihanna

Comment

• I don't understand.....

This women has been pioneering music for the last 30+ years.....

Now that she is older, and may not be as hungry for success or new directions, she is seen as lazy and her music weak.
                          Gosh, do you expect her to be the Top selling female artists every single bloody year?!

I don't blame her, she has conquered literally EVERYTHING.
                          Queens will always be replaced. But Madonna is a LEGEND and legends don't get replaced. Her career has cemented her into music history forever.
                          So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                            Originally posted by Westen

What are the new rules or system on Youtube?
                            My English is not that good to describe it, i already forgot it. But they changed something in their system when it comes to searching, playing next and something like that. That's why a lot of videos had change in their daily views.

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                              I don't understand.....

This women has been pioneering music for the last 30+ years.....

Now that she is older, and may not be as hungry for success or new directions, she is seen as lazy and her music weak.
                              Gosh, do you expect her to be the Top selling female artists every single bloody year?!

I don't blame her, she has conquered literally EVERYTHING.
                              Queens will always be replaced. But Madonna is a LEGEND and legends don't get replaced. Her career has cemented her into music history forever.
                              I'm talking about her legacy and how it's been treated, and the fact is that it has been treated like trash. From youtube to Spotify.

There is no excuse for that, and lack of management.

Thanks to her being so absent from streaming services her catalog became so forgotten it'actually shocking how fast she declined from late 00s when she was basically still on top outselling every other female artist with new material and her catalog, to now when her signature songs can't even get 50k views on youtube and spent decade being blocked.

Comment

• I hope Madonna is not surrounded by people like some fans here who are ok with everything she does. Get some standards!! Whether she is happy or not, I donít know and I donít want to make any assumptions whatsoever. I remember she was very pissed that radio stations didnít play any of her songs. Sorry love, your songs are substandard, throw away songs. Her being silly and negative on IG lately totally turns me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                                  Well I don't see how is me being negative about her different than someone being too positive and overyhyping everything, living in delusion and denial etc. It's equally annoying.
                                  There is no such fan in this thread though.
                                  Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Sorry Westen - It wasn't directly entirely at you at all. Just more in general towards the negativity in here.
                                    So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by cindycgy
                                      I hope Madonna is not surrounded by people like some fans here who are ok with everything she does. Get some standards!! Whether she is happy or not, I donít know and I donít want to make any assumptions whatsoever. I remember she was very pissed that radio stations didnít play any of her songs. Sorry love, your songs are substandard, throw away songs. Her being silly and negative on IG lately totally turns me off.
                                      I know right, it just shows how out of touch she really was when she only realized in 2015 that her new material isn't being played on radios.

Instagram is actually the worst thing she has ever done for me, it completely ruined my perception of her, of her as an artist and as a legend. She always looks so dirty, like a hobo, so cheap, and disgusting when she poses with her head down thinking she can hide her age. But somehow she always sees those fans who are probably in their late 40s losing their sh*t to those pics in comments so she doesn't even realize how dumb and below her it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                        There is no such fan in this thread though.
                                        Are we in the same thread

Some fans are excited even when she posts new image promoting MDNA skin

Comment

There's really nothing positive regrading her career for years now. Her stans lowered their standards so much, they are literally jumping around celebrating when she has photoshoot in random magazine.
                                          You keep repeating the same stories like a broken record..... causing the same drama and discussion over and over again

let me tell u that after a while, this is becoming annoying.

U' d better Stop trolling!!

This was a peaceful and fun place for the fans to join before u step in with your constant remarks and negativity!!

As the mod said, u d better spend your time somewhere else, if for your own admission and legitimately, you don't find anything interesting or don't enjoy the artist anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop

You keep repeating the same stories like a broken record..... causing the same drama and discussion over and over again

This was a peaceful and fun place for the fans to join before u step in with your constant remarks and negativity!!

As the mod said, u d better spend your time somewhere else, if for your own admission and legitimately, you don't find anything interesting or don't enjoy the artist anymore.

Delusion and denial of fans like you who are celebrating when she posts pics on Instagram and flights an airplane is more annoying, at least i can explain my constructive criticism towards her, her artistic choices and her management.

So now you know how i feel when i see fans being delusional in this thread...

Comment

• Comment

• This is general artist discussion, what are you up to, dude?
                                                You ain't gotta break down,
                                                YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• This thread recently...

When we lose what we love
                                                  Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                                  When we lose what we love
                                                  Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Originally posted by CandyShop

Delusion and denial of fans like you who are celebrating when she posts pics on Instagram and flights an airplane is more annoying, at least i can explain my constructive criticism towards her, her artistic choices and her management.

So now you know how i feel when i see fans being delusional in this thread...
                                                    excuse me??

What are u talking about?

Do u realize u repeat the same story again and again? You're just causing drama and the same argument day after day!!

We get your point Westen...... let's recap: Madonna ruined her legacy and reputation for good, there's nothing about her that raise your interest anymore.......!!! So.....????? Do you feel the need to repeat it every 12 hour like a broken alarm?

Also The mod noticed your behavior and felt the need to warn you in a way .... but u continue regardless....

Comment

Working...
                                                    X