No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting and entertaining list @Menime123 ... I don't know why you excluded 2008 tho :-?

My 10 moments from the last 10 years (2008-2018) were:

1. SuperBowl Show
    2. "Masterpiece" wins a Golden Globe Award
    3. 2015 Grammy Awards Performance
    4. Billboard Speech
    5. "Sticky & Sweet Tour" becomes the Top grossing solo Tour of all time
    6. "4 Minutes" single release / premiere
    7. "Ghosttown" music video
    8. Tears of a clown Show
    9. Billboard Prince Tribute
    10. 2015 Brits Awards performance
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
      Interesting and entertaining list @Menime123 ... I don't know why you excluded 2008 tho :-?

My 10 moments from the last 10 years (2008-2018)

I wanted to focus on post Warner stuff... and 2008 - 2018 is an 11 year period (I assume you mean 2008 - 2017).
      I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
        Originally posted by MrLeonix
        Interesting and entertaining list @Menime123 ... I don't know why you excluded 2008 tho :-?

I wanted to focus on post Warner stuff... and 2008 - 2018 is an 11 year period (I assume you mean 2008 - 2017).
        WTF, from January 2008 to January 2018 there are 10 years

If I was born in Jaunary 2008 I would be turning 10 years old this Junuary, not 11.
        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• ^^Good job, menime123. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
            maybe a remix album or unreleased tracks album! Thoughts?
            I'd love that. Unreleased songs from every era.

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme
              Originally posted by AlphaMale
              maybe a remix album or unreleased tracks album! Thoughts?
              I'd love that. Unreleased songs from every era.

Never in a million years would this happen, unfortunately.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by menime123
                Originally posted by MrLeonix

WTF, from January 2008 to January 2018 there are 10 years

If I was born in Jaunary 2008 I would be turning 10 years old this Junuary, not 11.
                Well that’s only if you use part of a year

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Re: Madonna

I never knew that M asked Adele to join her for LAP performance And she declined? Lemme unstan the bish!
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                    I never knew that M asked Adele to join her for LAP performance And she declined? Lemme unstan the bish!

Madonna has revealed she wanted to collaborate with Adele at this year’s Superbowl, but was unable to because of the British singer’s throat operation. “I wanted her to be in the Super Bowl with me,” she told ITV’s Daybreak. “But I think she was having her throat problem or throat operation or something.” Asked if she would like to work with Adele in the future, she replied: “Yes, I would love to. I would love to meet her, I think she’s brilliant, I love her.”
                    Source

#FreeBritney

Comment

Oh okay then, it wasn't her fault

I know she asked her for LAP but imagine Adele singing GMAYL.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
                        Something is definitely coming. A few months ago Drowned Madonna mentioned something will be happening in early 2018 that all M fans will love. Now, Illogicall Music the (almost all) Madonna Shop in Paris has posted this "Madonna fans, in February make a wish" . I might be over-reacting, but..... What could it be? I think it's too soon for an album/tour, but maybe a remix album or unreleased tracks album! Thoughts?
                        Rebel Heart - the demos
                        Re-Invention Tour DVD
                        Blond Ambition Tour DVD
                        brand new song
                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                          Originally posted by AlphaMale
                          Something is definitely coming. A few months ago Drowned Madonna mentioned something will be happening in early 2018 that all M fans will love. Now, Illogicall Music the (almost all) Madonna Shop in Paris has posted this "Madonna fans, in February make a wish" . I might be over-reacting, but..... What could it be? I think it's too soon for an album/tour, but maybe a remix album or unreleased tracks album! Thoughts?
                          Rebel Heart - the demos
                          Re-Invention Tour DVD
                          Blond Ambition Tour DVD
                          brand new song

‘Make a Wish’ was the name of the Pepsi commercial so either we’re getting a remastered LAP, or BAT on DVD (as Pepsi we’re original sponsors). I don’t see either happening

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                            Adele simply couldn't do it. But Eminem did reject a collaboration with Madonna back in the day (confirmed by the Queen herself)

Its funny and ironic because Eminem now has to work with Rihanna, P!nk and Ed Sheeran (and just matter of time he works with Taylor Swift)

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                              Adele simply couldn't do it. But Eminem did reject a collaboration with Madonna back in the day (confirmed by the Queen herself)

Its funny and ironic because Eminem now has to work with Rihanna, P!nk and Ed Sheeran (and just matter of time he works with Taylor Swift)
                              Confirmed where?

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                Re-Invention Tour DVD
                                Blond Ambition Tour DVD
                                We can dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                  Confirmed where?
                                  She said it in one interview back in the day, and it was a well known fact that Eminem rejected working with Madonna. Didn't you know that story?

Comment

• I cannot find the source, but remember well madonna said in an interview she had planned a collaboration with Eminem but he declined.

There must be a source somewhere !!

Comment

• ^I didn't know that either. I know that Moby rejected a collaboration with her, but never heard anything about Eminem.
                                      When we lose what we love
                                      Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                      When we lose what we love
                                      Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel
                                        ^I didn't know that either. I know that Moby rejected a collaboration with her, but never heard anything about Eminem.
                                        I always knew Moby stanned for her....!

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop
                                          I cannot find the source, but remember well madonna said in an interview she had planned a collaboration with Eminem but he declined.

There must be a source somewhere !!
                                          +1 I can't find the source either. But I remember it clearly, and it wasn't a gossip or anything the info came straight from Madonna herself she said she had attempted to do a song with Eminem and that he didn't want to do it. What I can't remember exactly was the year she said it but it was between 2005-2009 (around the second half of the past decade).

I remember being so shocked and thinking how could anyone reject a duet with Madonna? especially back in the day.

Originally posted by NoAngel
                                          ^I didn't know that either. I know that Moby rejected a collaboration with her, but never heard anything about Eminem.
                                          And I had never heard of Moby rejecting her, this one is definately news for me.

I guess we're all finding about new things today

Comment

• Its hard to believe for me that Moby rejected working with Madonna, maybe he couldn't do it, but rejecting? I doubt it.

Moby did a duet with Gwen Stefani in early 2000s and he even worked, produced and co-wrote a song with Britney for her "In the zone" album. There's simply no valid reason for him not wanting to work with Madonna.

Comment

Yeah Moby also did a song for Sophie Ellis-Bextor on her debut album, so i really doubt rejecting Madonna. But if he did it's probably because he didn't like her.

Comment

• Moby on Madonna.....

Mtv interview 2000

"Madonna expressed some interest in possibly working together and I would love to, because I think she has a beautiful voice, and she’s obviously very talented. But I’m on tour forever, and maybe when it comes time to make my own record, if she wants to help out, I’d love to have her involved. But I’m not a producer. I really just want to make my own records."

In another interview in 2013

"I’ve been friends with madonna for ever. in fact she was at my 3rd solo performance in 1990, and there were only 10 people in the audience."

Comment

Great post menime123, I enjoyed reading about all those moments
                                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Anyway, I could not care less of Eminem, on the other hand I would have loved the idea of a collab with Moby!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X