That would drive them crazy

I think these songs are a given on his setlist tho:

- "Sexyback"
    - "What goes around .. Comes around"
    - "A song from his new album"
    - "Bye bye bye" (with Nsync)
    - "Can't stop the feeling"
    - Either "Cry me a river" or "Mirrors"
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Re: Madonna

I definitely agree that he is going to start with something like Sexyback.
      Originally posted by SummerPeur
      Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
      Originally posted by Goldmoney
      So does her microphone

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/MadonnaNew/vid ... 840670383/

**rare video**
        Backstage from Blond Ambition tour live in Japan

I need an official release of this tour in my life

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop

me too, and a concert with ponytail please, Yokohama for example
          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I just read the posts about Moby.
            I would love a Moby produced song for Madonna.
            They should make it happen.
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
              Imagine the wrath of Janet fans if he invites Maddy though
              Don’t think we would care. Janet doesn’t have a song with Justin (not a well known one anyway)

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                Originally posted by spiritboy
                Imagine the wrath of Janet fans if he invites Maddy though
                That would drive them crazy

I think these songs are a given on his setlist tho:

- "Sexyback"
                - "What goes around .. Comes around"
                - "A song from his new album"
                - "Bye bye bye" (with Nsync)
                - "Can't stop the feeling"
                - Either "Cry me a river" or "Mirrors"
                His set list will be so predictable if that happens, it will be like another VMA medley performance. :-? :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
                  Originally posted by CandyShop

me too, and a concert with ponytail please, Yokohama for example
                  I'd like a concert without the ponytail.
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I can't at M endorsing Katy as part of her Royal Family

She genuinely love Britney and Katy.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy

She loves Kylie as well
                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                        Originally posted by spiritboy

She loves Kylie as well
                        They love each other <3.
                        Originally posted by SummerPeur
                        Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                        Originally posted by Goldmoney
                        So does her microphone

Comment

• Till Death Do Us Part randomly came on one of my many different Spotify playlists dedicated to her.
                          I haven't listened to it in quite a ling time.
                          It definitely is one of Madonna's very best songs . The lyrics are so well written. She obviously won't ever give it any attention and ,probably,doesn't even remember it exists lol but still... What a song !

Comment

• So ROL is turning 20 after two months. Could anything happen, instead of a messy IG post?
                            FOLLOW THE DUCK
                            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...RpLtZEEAHM1AEw

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad_Bobby2009
                              So ROL is turning 20 after two months. Could anything happen, instead of a messy IG post?

We might not even get that
                              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

20 years? That's insane. I feel so old now.
                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad_Bobby2009
                                  So ROL is turning 20 after two months. Could anything happen, instead of a messy IG post?
                                  William Orbit is supposedly working on a documentary housing together an exclusive behind the scenes look at the making of the record. If it's true, I think that's the closest we'll get to a celebration of its 20th anniversary from any of the people involved with it. Madonna will do nothing.

Comment

Imagine the treats we'll get on the 20th anniversary of MDNA Skin
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                      Originally posted by Bad_Bobby2009

There's no way she's gonna miss this chance to promote MDNA skin. I can already see IG post:
                                      "WOw rAy oF Light was released.........20 years ago #mambooo emojiclown what a way to celebrate with your own mdna skin. Out now !!!!! ####

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen
                                        Originally posted by menime123
                                        Originally posted by Bad_Bobby2009

There's no way she's gonna miss this chance to promote MDNA skin. I can already see IG post:
                                        "WOw rAy oF Light was released.........20 years ago #mambooo emojiclown what a way to celebrate with your own mdna skin. Out now !!!!! ####

You forgot the #FitForAQueen hashtag though

Comment

• Some artists celebrate the important anniversaries of their albums but I've noticed there are several artists (not just Madonna) who don't celebrate them and if they do its only a brief / minor mention and nothing special.

I always wondered why some artists don't celebrate certain albums anniversaries and even at times seem like they are ignoring them on purpose ..... And I think it has to do with the feeling the artist gets from the anniversary, I guess for some artists its a motive of pride while for others it could be a motive of cringing.

I think some artists feel uncomfortable or don't like to make much fanfarre or noise about a 10th or 20th anniversary of an album because it makes them look like they're far away from their peaks for longer than most people think and they probably see it is a reminder to people that they were great ages ago, like "I released a great album and had massive success 20 years ago". I think some artists take it that way and try to evade the album anniversary stuff and not dig much into it.

Comment

• ^I think it's corny tbh .
                                            I like the approach they had for Erotica's 25th though.
                                            It was simple yet good .

Comment

^ I think Madonna doesn't really care or think about it that much. She makes an album and after the era she moves on. I have the feeling she only looks back when she's putting together a new tour.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I agree,RayRay!

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                                  ^ I think Madonna doesn't really care or think about it that much. She makes an album and after the era she moves on. I have the feeling she only looks back when she's putting together a new tour.
                                                  +1!! And it's well known among fans!!!

Madonna herself on more than one occasion has repeated that she hates to look back and always projected in the future.

She also have admitted several times how she feels uncomfortable playing her old stuff unless she reinvent them in order to find the enthusiasm to play it live!!

Comment

• Currently blasting my TIC CD and I just want to express how much I stan for her vocals on PDP (and basically her vocals on the entire TB album). I just love her natural rasp during that period.

Just for the vocals alone, I'd rate TB as my top 80's Madonna album. <3
                                                    "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                                                    - Time

Comment

Working...
                                                    X