Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy
    Mamadonna's baby girls are too cute. The latest video was so funny and she captioned it Stella drags Estere
    Itís Estere who drags Stella...... lol!!! Poor girl!!!

#justiceforstella

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop
      Originally posted by spiritboy
      Mamadonna's baby girls are too cute. The latest video was so funny and she captioned it Stella drags Estere
      Itís Estere who drags Stella...... lol!!! Poor girl!!!

#justiceforstella
      Well then good for Estere for learning the rules of the game so soon

#IconicTwins
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Re: Madonna

^ I was just thinking how having twins seems not that special as we J-Lo, Madonna, Mariah, Celine... all mothers of twins.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• https://live-arena.uk/2018-im-coming-do ... nouncement

ď2018, Iím coming!Ē: Donít miss Madonnaís upcoming tour announcement

Comment

https://live-arena.uk/2018-im-coming-dont-miss-madonnas-upcoming-tour-announcement

Although I can't wait to see her live again, I really hope she'll release (really good) music in Q4 and go on tour next year.
            When we lose what we love
            Don't think anything will ever taste the same
            When we lose what we love
            Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Q4 wouldn't be good for M, her album selling days are over. I'd rather have her release the album in March/April and grab that #1 spot. Plus, i want that European Tour in the summer.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                Q4 wouldn't be good for M, her album selling days are over. I'd rather have her release the album in March/April and grab that #1 spot. Plus, i want that European Tour in the summer.
                She still sell very well considering her age , the stage of her career, and the fact she has no longer radio by her side!!

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                  She still sell very well considering her age , the stage of her career, and the fact she has no longer radio by her side!!
                  I know, they were lame excuses. I want the tour this summer. Next year is too long to wait
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I don't think album and tour will come that soon
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
                      I don't think album and tour will come that soon
                      Madonna herself said to Kelly And Ripa she ll be back into music scene this year!!

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica
                        Madonna herself said to Kelly And Ripa she ll be back into music scene this year!!
                        Did she? Where is this confirmed?
                        Originally posted by SummerPeur
                        Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                        Originally posted by Goldmoney
                        So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
                          I already saw an add on Facebook selling tickets for her upcoming tour.
                          I didn't trust it, but I won't be surprised if something is coming soon.
                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                            I already saw an add on Facebook selling tickets for her upcoming tour.
                            I didn't trust it, but I won't be surprised if something is coming soon.
                            Maybe a surprise release with a ticket bundle! Or maybe a tour of GH with no new album, or the album, being released mid tour!
                            She has talked about smaller, more intimate shows and even a residency (not Vegas of course)
                            A residency at he O2 or MSG would be amazing! Or here in Portugal at the Altice Arena That would be perfect! For me...
                            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                              Originally posted by CandyShop
                              Did she? Where is this confirmed?
                              She was recently on that show and she said to Kelly and to Anderson Cooper that 2017 she was a "fat soccer mom" but 2018 will be hers, that she's coming
                              She has already confirmed in september, I think, that she was in the early stages of starting her new album,.

Comment

https://live-arena.uk/2018-im-coming-dont-miss-madonnas-upcoming-tour-announcement

I saw that too, but I think that site sells tickets and they are just creating buzz, but in reality they no nothing more than what we already know...

Comment

• BTW, I would like an album like Music, the single!
                                  All dance with strong beats!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                    BTW, I would like an album like Music, the single!
                                    and no messy lyrics a la BIM

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                      What about some lyrics a la Impressive Instant?

I like to singy, singy, singy
                                      Like a bird on a wingy, wingy, wingy
                                      I like to rhumba, rhumba, rhumba
                                      Dance to a samba, samba, samba

Comment

• Madonna's Ray of Light turns 20 this year, how time has passed

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale

You took those lyrics out of context

Impressive Istant next to BIM is a masterpiece under every aspect !!

Comment

• Btw I was wondering how do you think guys her next studio album will perform in terms of chart and sales?

Take a look at her latest release....

Hard Candy ( 2008) 4 mil
                                            MDNA (2012) 2 mil
                                            Rebel Heart (2015) 1 mil

Sales halved from album to album..... following this trend there is more than a reason to believe her next album could get an amount of no more than 0.5 mil copies WW

Comment

• If it's a good album that connects with people, like so many of her previous albums did, I think that she can sell a million ww. Physical sales.
                                              She doesn't need to connect with the kids, just with her fans. Her current fans and the older fans.

Comment

You took those lyrics out of context

Impressive Istant next to BIM is a masterpiece under every aspect !!
                                                I love both of them, although Impressive Instant was more progressive for the pop scene at the time.

Comment

20 Years for ROL..... just crazy.
                                                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                  Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                                  Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                  So does her microphone

Comment

• I swear,I have literally ZERO expectation when it comes to sales and/or chart success for her next album.
                                                    If it sells good ,fine! If it doesn't,fine too.
                                                    All I want is a good album,regardless of chart performance.
                                                    Never thought this day would come tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X