X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
    Originally posted by CandyShop
    Originally posted by AlphaMale
    BTW, I would like an album like Music, the single!
    All dance with strong beats!
    and no messy lyrics a la BIM
    What about some lyrics a la Impressive Instant?

I like to singy, singy, singy
    Like a bird on a wingy, wingy, wingy
    I like to rhumba, rhumba, rhumba
    Dance to a samba, samba, samba
    I love those lyrics. Fun and catchy!
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• It's official now.
      On her new Stories she says :"Feels so good to be working on music again"
      What does "new music" mean ,remains to be seen but she's cooking something
      A new 2018 tour is a surefire thing now imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
        It's official now.
        On her new Stories she says :"Feels so good to be working on music again"
        What does "new music" mean ,remains to be seen but she's cooking something
        A new 2018 tour is a surefire thing now imo.
        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Yass!!!! Thank You !!

Comment

• Re: Madonna

YAY! for new music confirmation.

Apart from the sudden death of Dolores, 2018 will be a good year i can feel it.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I'm so excited for new Madonna. I know she's goign to deliver this time.
              I feel like she's more inspired lately than before.
              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• So so courious to know who she is working with .....!!

Mirwais should be 100% on board!!

Comment

I wanna know as little as i can during recording sessions. I want to learn all about it once the record is done and release date is set.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop
                    Mirwais should be 100% on board!!
                    Yes. She should defintely work with him again.
                    Also, I'd like her to work with William Orbit again.

I hope she's not chasing trends this time, so no latin trap music or collaborations with Cardi B.

I would like her to record a song with some Portuguese artist, maybe even a little Fado-inspired.
                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                      I wanna know as little as i can during recording sessions. I want to learn all about it once the record is done and release date is set.
                      Me too. 100% this !!!

Comment

• OMG!!!!!! yeahhhhhh!!!
                        Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• "Ray of light" turned 20 ... That legendary masterpiece

... And new music coming? Amazing news! can't wait for a new era, hopefully her best one in years.
                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• This probably means she's passed the fase of looking for the right person to work with and that she's already working on the music.
                            I would love to be surprised too, but if she's already announced on Instagram that she started, probably she will be posting about future collaborations also. No surprise release.
                            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• On the other hand, I noticed something, that's probably nothing, but, she didn't say NEW music, just music...

Comment

• Hoping for a March/April release with a summer tour following. I hope she comes to Europe in the fall or winter.

Comment

• She's just started work on her long awaited Christmas album...ready to be released later this year along with a few Christmas concerts in Nov/Dec...the tears of Mrs Claus show...

Comment

• http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-new ... nt__21504/
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimshakes
                                      She's just started work on her long awaited Christmas album...ready to be released later this year along with a few Christmas concerts in Nov/Dec...the tears of Mrs Claus show...
                                      Bite your tongue

Comment

Hoping for a March/April release with a summer tour following. I hope she comes to Europe in the fall or winter.
                                        I think she will start the tour in Europe.
                                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Hoping for a March/April release with a summer tour following. I hope she comes to Europe in the fall or winter.
                                          That would mean a 2019 release!!

1 year waiting is too much for me!!

Hopping for a Q4 release this year!!

Comment

• So we've all seen the pics of her leaving a London recording studio today? Music may be sooner than we think...

Comment

• Photo: Madonna leaving a recording studio in London today

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2018/01/ ... don-today/

Comment

Damn, I'm really excited for her comeback. More so than during the 'Rebel Heart' era.
                                                Maybe because I've seen her perform live during that era and now I need more Madonna in my life.
                                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Photo: Madonna leaving a recording studio in London today

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2018/01/ ... don-today/

It's happening! It has started! 5he rumors are about to start.
                                                  This part of the process is so exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                                    That would mean a 2019 release!!

1 year waiting is too much for me!!

Hopping for a Q4 release this year!!
                                                    What do you mean? I talking about a 2018 release followed by a tour.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X