No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking she's been recording for a while but noticed she was papped today so thought she'd post something to Instagram before everyone found out from the pic/story...?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
      Originally posted by CandyShop
      Originally posted by AlphaMale
      Hoping for a March/April release with a summer tour following. I hope she comes to Europe in the fall or winter.
      That would mean a 2019 release!!

1 year waiting is too much for me!!

Hopping for a Q4 release this year!!
      What do you mean? I talking about a 2018 release followed by a tour.
      So do u think she just started working on new music , and it will be ready to be released in 2 months already? Uhh :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop
        Originally posted by CandyShop
        Hoping for a March/April release with a summer tour following. I hope she comes to Europe in the fall or winter.
        That would mean a 2019 release!!

1 year waiting is too much for me!!

Hopping for a Q4 release this year!!
        What do you mean? I talking about a 2018 release followed by a tour.
        So do u think she just started working on new music , and it will be ready to be released in 2 months already? Uhh :-?
        I we think back to the good old days, 2 or 3 months were all she needed. I think she's been working on this for quite awhile!
        "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimshakes
          I'm thinking she's been recording for a while but noticed she was papped today so thought she'd post something to Instagram before everyone found out from the pic/story...?
          True ! this photo was published by the daily mail today

Comment

• When I see that RHpoz is the last one to have posted, and I open this thread... his comment is not here.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
              When I see that RHpoz is the last one to have posted, and I open this thread... his comment is not here.
              Same here

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay
                When I see that RHpoz is the last one to have posted, and I open this thread... his comment is not here.
                Same here
                He's like Harry Potter wearing the invisible coat. I can see him on the map, but I can't see him when I actually go to this thread.
                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Same here
                  He's like Harry Potter wearing the invisible coat. I can see him on the map, but I can't see him when I actually go to this thread.

And it has happened more than once!

Comment

maybe that happens because he delate his post....

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin
                      I'm so excited for new Madonna. I know she's goign to deliver this time.
                      Yes please!!!! Give us those good beats.
                      Originally posted by SummerPeur
                      Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                      Originally posted by Goldmoney
                      So does her microphone

Comment

• Re: Madonna

Madonna confirms she is working on new music - is a new album imminent?
                        http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-new ... nt__21504/
                        When we lose what we love
                        Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                        When we lose what we love
                        Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

I am so happy!
                          I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I think that we might get something like American Life. Maybe not musically, but with a political tone.
                            I think she has a lot to say about the state of world right now.
                            Or maybe she's embedded in the Portuguese life style and will have a joyous album a la Confessions.

Comment

• Odd that the paps didnt spot who she was working with. I wonder if shes written the songs herself and demoing them, them shopping them around to producers?

I do think Mirwais is on board. Id kill for AL2 but settle for Music 2

#FreeBritney

Comment

• If she intends on releasing music this year, I want an August single to tie in with her 60th birthday and a big VMA perfromance. I want old school Madonna promo

#FreeBritney

Comment

I don't think she'll acknowledge her 60th birthday.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                    If she intends on releasing music this year, I want an August single to tie in with her 60th birthday and a big VMA perfromance. I want old school Madonna promo
                                    What do you mean by "old school"?

Comment

• If she's at a recording studio, she's most likely working on actual music, not talking to producers I think!
                                      I'm sure that the rumors about possible collaborators will start very soon!

Comment

Originally posted by menime123
                                        If she intends on releasing music this year, I want an August single to tie in with her 60th birthday and a big VMA perfromance. I want old school Madonna promo

You know, promo that invovles Madonna doing something

She used to do loads of magazine interviews, TV press junkets, sit down interviews, MTV award shows (which were almost always special) and big TV interviews.

I know she did this for RH, but I felt like she did the minimum of what she did say during COADF, and Im not sure her heart was totally in it. Basically I want her everywhere.

#FreeBritney

Comment

If she's at a recording studio, she's most likely working on actual music, not talking to producers I think!
                                          I'm sure that the rumors about possible collaborators will start very soon!
                                          Well yes, you dont talk in a studio. You can however record your vocals to send to various producers... but not sure shed leave herself so exposed this time. She needs to work in one location with one producer and just get down to it.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Amazon Echo: Madonna edition
                                            [youtube:p5cnhwmv]9V4Fvg1SwpM[/youtube:p5cnhwmv]

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                              Originally posted by menime123

You know, promo that invovles Madonna doing something

She used to do loads of magazine interviews, TV press junkets, sit down interviews, MTV award shows (which were almost always special) and big TV interviews.

I know she did this for RH, but I felt like she did the minimum of what she did say during COADF, and Im not sure her heart was totally in it. Basically I want her everywhere.
                                              I don't know about that, she already did tons of promo, for her standart, for RH!
                                              I guess it will all depend on the schedule of the tour. If the tour starts very near the release of the album, we will have MDNA kind of promo.

Comment

Same here

And it has happened more than once!
                                                It means he deleted his comment before anyone opened the thread again
                                                Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                                Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                So does her microphone

Comment

FInally, this is the best news since the time i can't even remember. I want a great jam single and hit. and fantastic tour too.
                                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Maybe she'll drop a single on February 14th, like she attempted with LFL.
                                                    A kind of revenge :-)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X