No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But i don't want a recycled mirwais thing. I'm not into his sound that much except some.

new fresh sound wanted.
    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind
      But i don't want a recycled mirwais thing. I'm not into his sound that much except some.

new fresh sound wanted.
      I wouldn’t mind Mirwais at all: I love their chemistry!!

Wish she also could work with Orbit again......but that won’t happen

Comment

• I'm surprised she confirmed anything given her reaction to the Rebel Heart leaks, but I'm so pleased to hear she's working on new music. If the reports about her being in a political frame of mind lyrically are true, then a new album in that direction will draw comparisons to American Life; but I hope that it wouldn't be a rehashed version of that record and would sound fresh.

Comment

• Why cant she just do some features or something like that... we dont always need a new album... just fun tunes with good beats and fun music videos

Comment

• ^ Featuring Cardi B
            Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• I said it before, I'm also expecting an August release with VMA performance and maybe an October start of tour like the Girlie Show.

Comment

• Originally posted by tennis1400
                Why cant she just do some features or something like that... we dont always need a new album... just fun tunes with good beats and fun music videos
                Please no features

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
                  Originally posted by tennis1400
                  Why cant she just do some features or something like that... we dont always need a new album... just fun tunes with good beats and fun music videos
                  Please no features
                  Yes !!!

And hope she is done with Nicki Minaj for good!!

Comment

• I don't mind features, as long as they're good. I love to see great artists collaborating. I see no harm in that.
                    What I really wish is that she works with one or two producers at the most. Not a myriad of people, because hasn't worked too well.
                    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Originally posted by tennis1400
                      Please no features
                      I don't mind features as long as they don't rap.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Well,I do mind them...
                        I can't think of a single Madonna feat/duet and say :"wow,that's awesome".
                        I think she's at her best when she's alone,expressing her own message.
                        If I could ask for anything,that'd be it ,Madonna all by herself.

Comment

• Re: Madonna

I do think we'll get the new single by May. Eurovision finale is on May 12th, if rumors about her performing is true, we'll get it either the Friday before (May 11) or right after the performance.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Well,I do mind them...
                            I think she's at her best when she's alone,expressing her message.
                            If I xould ask for anything,that'd be it ,Madonna all by herself.
                            Love Song, What Can You Lose" feat Mandy Patinkin, "I'd Rather Be Your Lover" feat Meshell Ndegeocello, 4 Minutes, Sing.

Comment

• She's back in the studio

This is Madonna’s Instagram today. Will have to go if she wants to shed the soccer mum look! However if this is helping to create a masterpiece then go for it!!

Comment

• Are you ready?
                                “Feels so good to be working on music again” Madonna - New Album 2018

Comment

• Re: Madonna

According to some fans, one of the producers she's working with is Pharrell. Apparently, Guy Oseary tagged him in an Instagram post in April captioning "HB Pharell, i need you to go back to studio with the blonde in the photo" under Pharell and M's photo.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                    Originally posted by BodyShop
                                    Well,I do mind them...
                                    Love Song, What Can You Lose" feat Mandy Patinkin, "I'd Rather Be Your Lover" feat Meshell Ndegeocello, 4 Minutes, Sing.
                                    It's all subjective,I know. But i don't think any of those songs are "great" ,some of them are ok at best.
                                    I wouldn't like feats ,at all.
                                    Even more so if we're talking first single . That would be a nightmare,really.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                      Will have to go if she wants to shed the soccer mum look!
                                      I thought the same thing

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                        According to some fans, one of the producers she's working with is Pharrell. Apparently, Guy Oseary tagged him in an Instagram post in April captioning "HB Pharell, i need you to go back to studio with the blonde in the photo" under Pharell and M's photo.
                                        I hope it isn’t true.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                          Well,I do mind them...
                                          It's all subjective,I know. But i don't think any of those songs are "great" ,some of them are ok at best.
                                          Probably a very unpopular opinion, but my favorite collabo is with Warren Beatty "Now I'm Following You".

I also like her duet with Ricky Martin.

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop
                                            Originally posted by spiritboy
                                            I hope it isn’t true.
                                            +1

I usually don't like his music.

[youtube:3updjq7j]fDIPcxTOuxY[/youtube:3updjq7j]

Comment

• ^ that video RayRay

Comment

• Almost 4 decades, Madonna is now in her late fifties but her passion for music has not dwindled a bit. We fans are very very very lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                                  Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                                  Well,I do mind them...
                                                  Probably a very unpopular opinion, but my favorite collabo is with Warren Beatty "Now I'm Following You".

I also like her duet with Ricky Martin.
                                                  Forgot about those two. I had Now I'm Following You on repeat

Comment

• Originally posted by cindycgy
                                                    Almost 4 decades, Madonna is now in her late fifties but her passion for music has not dwindled a bit. We fans are very very very lucky.
                                                    So true. We're very very lucky indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X