Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy
    According to some fans, one of the producers she's working with is Pharrell. Apparently, Guy Oseary tagged him in an Instagram post in April captioning "HB Pharell, i need you to go back to studio with the blonde in the photo" under Pharell and M's photo.
    Oh that would be great, he did a good job on Hard Candy I think
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Somebody is deleting me??
      Is it really love if it hurts? Is it really pain if itís inside?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
        Originally posted by CandyShop
        Originally posted by spiritboy
        According to some fans, one of the producers she's working with is Pharrell. Apparently, Guy Oseary tagged him in an Instagram post in April captioning "HB Pharell, i need you to go back to studio with the blonde in the photo" under Pharell and M's photo.
        I hope it isnít true.
        +1

I usually don't like his music.

[youtube:hfh6oqzk]fDIPcxTOuxY[/youtube:hfh6oqzk]
        I love Pharrell and I love The Neptunes. On Hard Candy his tracks were awesome.
        "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by RHpoz
          Somebody is deleting me??
          There you are

Comment

• Who will open the Madonna 14 thread? Or is it 15?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
              She's back in the studio

This is Madonnaís Instagram today. Will have to go if she wants to shed the soccer mum look! However if this is helping to create a masterpiece then go for it!!
              Hard Candy pt. II
              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Who will open the Madonna 14 thread? Or is it 15?
                I think there's got to be a title for it to happen. Not sure tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
                  Originally posted by AlphaMale
                  Who will open the Madonna 14 thread? Or is it 15?
                  I think there's got to be a title for it to happen. Not sure tho.
                  Yes , you need at least a confirmed title to open a new album/single thread
                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• ^ ok

Comment

• Re: Madonna

I want that damn new album thread

Iím dying every time I think about her in the studio. I just know that this time sheís going to give us her absolute all. She canít afford another era where she doesnít bring her top game. I love MDNA but quite a bit of Rebel Heart didnít really feel like Madonna to me.
                      “I shouldn’t be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense”

#FreeBritney

Comment

• We know she's in the studio, because she told the world.
                        But we don't know with who she's working with.
                        Hope she has learned her lesson finally and keeps security tight.

Comment

I'd Rather Be Your Lover
                          Yaaasss. Acknowledge this criminally underrated rhythmic jam. M's husky vocals contrasted with Donna's and Niki's silky smooth harmonies = heaven.

Comment

• Re: Madonna

Candy Shop volume 2 is coming based on that studio food photo and Pharrell rumors
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

We know she's in the studio, because she told the world.
                              But we don't know with who she's working with.
                              Hope she has learned her lesson finally and keeps security tight.
                              Apparently,she hasn't.
                              In my opinion,she shouldn't have said anything to begin with.
                              What's the point? I don't give a full month before we know who are the producers involved,rumoured songs,lyrics details,etc.
                              You have top artists like Beyonce,Taylor Swift and JT doing their stuff without anyone knowing sh*t!
                              Only when everything is ready and finalised,they start the hype and release first single and album details. Even Kylie did that with her most recent release.
                              Of course,once again,she'll post studio pics,hashtag songs lyrics,etc...
                              Nothing's changed ,so it seems...

Comment

• Guys, sheís Madonna. She knows how to promote herself and the world was never going to be quiet - everyone watches Madonna as she makes a new album. The fact sheís been papped leaving a studio and no one else Ďfamousí was spotted with her/also leaving can only be a good thing imo.

That said, Iím all for Madonna and Pharrell working together again. I Stan hard for Hard Candy and I thought Score was a cute idea (even if it didnít quite work). I would also argue his sound isnít Ďtiredí just yet - but perhaps he can shake it up for Madonna. But letís face it - itís been a decade since he was her main producer - it doesnít feel like it, but HC is almost 10 - and heís come a long way since then.

I donít think there is any harm in Madonna telling the world sheís in the studio - she just needs to endure she canít be hacked. 2018 is gonna be the year of the Diva by the looks of things though!
                                “I shouldn’t be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense”

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                  Candy Shop volume 2 is coming based on that studio food photo and Pharrell rumors
                                  Yes please! That song is pure bop #mysugarisraw
                                  When we lose what we love
                                  Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                  When we lose what we love
                                  Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie
                                    Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                    I'd Rather Be Your Lover
                                    Yaaasss. Acknowledge this criminally underrated rhythmic jam. M's husky vocals contrasted with Donna's and Niki's silky smooth harmonies = heaven.
                                    It should have been a single. One of her best songs off Bedtime Stories.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                      Guys, sheís Madonna. She knows how to promote herself and the world was never going to be quiet - everyone watches Madonna as she makes a new album. The fact sheís been papped leaving a studio and no one else Ďfamousí was spotted with her/also leaving can only be a good thing imo.

That said, Iím all for Madonna and Pharrell working together again. I Stan hard for Hard Candy and I thought Score was a cute idea (even if it didnít quite work). I would also argue his sound isnít Ďtiredí just yet - but perhaps he can shake it up for Madonna. But letís face it - itís been a decade since he was her main producer - it doesnít feel like it, but HC is almost 10 - and heís come a long way since then.

I donít think there is any harm in Madonna telling the world sheís in the studio - she just needs to endure she canít be hacked. 2018 is gonna be the year of the Diva by the looks of things though!
                                      I think she did it to hype the fans! After all we've been begging for new music for a long time.

Comment

• Apparently she is working with this singer/writer/rapper Starrah...she has written Havana and What Lovers Do...just to name a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by music126
                                          Apparently she is working with this singer/writer/rapper Starrah...she has written Havana and What Lovers Do...just to name a few.
                                          She also co wrote SwishSwish..... !

Comment

• Originally posted by music126
                                            Apparently she is working with this singer/writer/rapper Starrah...she has written Havana and What Lovers Do...just to name a few.
                                            Oh ok :/ i hate havana and what Lovers do is a Bit weak
                                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop
                                              Originally posted by music126
                                              She also co wrote SwishSwish..... !
                                              Ah,ok... Lemme not...

Comment

• Literally a couple of posts above i wrote the following :

Originally posted by BodyShop
                                                What's the point? I don't give a full month before we know who are the producers involved,rumoured songs,lyrics...
                                                What did I know right ? Full month ? It didnt take her a full DAY before doing that.
                                                Obviously everyone is already panicking and bashing her for working with a 'rapper' (well,I don't blame them tbh lol )
                                                Again,what's the F' point in doing this??
                                                She hasn't learned a tiny bit of what she was supposed to... A shame!

Comment

• The leaks from rebel Heart wasn't the producers fault. At best it was madonna's fault for storing them in her laptop.
                                                  I'm sure she has undisclosure agreements and security measures around the project.
                                                  It's not because we know who is working with her that the leaks happen.
                                                  Let's wait and see...

Comment

• Whether we like Havana or not, I'm sure she's not going to replicate that sound.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X