Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
    The leaks from rebel Heart wasn't the producers fault. At best it was madonna's fault for storing them in her laptop.
    I'm sure she has undisclosure agreements and security measures around the project.
    It's not because we know who is working with her that the leaks happen.
    Let's wait and see...
    Alpha,she always had those kind of agreements. Artists involved in the project are not the issue here.
    The problem here is herself. Why does she need to rush to Instagram and post studio pics? Why??
    Do you remember seeing any studio pic of Beyonce? Rihanna? Taylor Swift? Justin Timberlake ? Even Celine Dion?
    In this day and age, of extremelly ffast spread news,secret is more valuable than ever before.
    Pretty funny how 20,25,30 years ago she simply locked herself with a producer in a studio ,her apartment or whatever and absolutely no one would imagine she was recording Like a Prayer,Erotica or Ray of Light. If the "back then Madonna" had the same way of thinking as today's Madonna she would call Entertainment Weekly herself and send them a polaroid pic of her and William Orbit in his studio saying "what a talented and amazing human being" (since back then there was no social media for her to expose herself like she does today)
    I won't pull a Westen here and spend my days complaining endlessly but yeah,I'm really pissed by this childish behaviour of her.
    We have all seen this movie before ,and it was not long ago. She's following the EXACT same script ...once again ! :evil:

Comment

• Re: Madonna

Starrah? Oh wow
      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/...-on-new-album/

Fantastic producers ! I clearly see how much inspired by Portugal she is now

Comment

Ghostown is arguably the strongest song on Rebel Heart, so very happy to hear sheís working with Billboard... now, which studio? Iím gonna go get the gossip myself
          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Yep,it is! Let's now wait for the other 15/19 other producers she's working with this time
            Ugh! So excited to have MDNA 2.0 ! GO,MADONNA!!!! Slay,gurl!

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
              Yep,it is! Let's now wait for the other 15/19 other producers she's working with this time
              Do you need a Xanax?

Donít worry, trust in Madonna. Stuart Price only had a small role in AL and look what he did with COADF. She spots the strong parts and figures out how to get the best from them. Imagine if she gives us an album full of Ghosttowns!
              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Very promising At this point I just hope we'll get a cohesive album at least, although that seems unlikely too
                When we lose what we love
                Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                When we lose what we love
                Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Yep,it is! Let's now wait for the other 15/19 other producers she's working with this time
                  Stop it Westen
                  "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                    Do you need a Xanax?
                    I do actually

Originally posted by menime123
                    Donít worry, trust in Madonna. Stuart Price only had a small role in AL and look what he did with COADF. She spots the strong parts and figures out how to get the best from them. Imagine if she gives us an album full of Ghosttowns!
                    This is clearly not the situation now,unfortunately.
                    She's also working with that other girl 'the hit maker producer who has created fantastic songs for Rihanna,Nicki Minaj and Camilla
                    Cabello '
                    And there's only been a day since everything started to be 'revealed' . Sounds awesome,doesn't it ?
                    Well , well,well...................

Comment

Originally posted by BodyShop
                      Stop it Westen

Comment

Whether we like Havana or not, I'm sure she's not going to replicate that sound.
                        Even when we had no internet we knew all about her projects, when she was recording, names of songs, movie projects. It's just that now we hear it directly from her.
                        Has for the other artists you mention, has I don't follow them the way I follow Madonna, I really never have an idea what they are doing. JT, foe example, is an artist that I like and I didn't know he had a single out until the day it was released, but certainly a lot of people did.

Comment

• I m also disappointed with the producer..... but at the same time I think itís too soon to panic

Btw I saw Westen was banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop
                            I m also disappointed with the producer..... but at the same time I think itís too soon to panic

Btw I saw Westen was banned.
                            Really? Well is spirit must've entered BodyShop's body then

Comment

• @bodyshop you're right in keeping your expectations low, that way you might be surprised

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                Whether we like Havana or not, I'm sure she's not going to replicate that sound.
                                Even when we had no internet we knew all about her projects, when she was recording, names of songs, movie projects. It's just that now we hear it directly from her.
                                Has for the other artists you mention, has I don't follow them the way I follow Madonna, I really never have an idea what they are doing. JT, foe example, is an artist that I like and I didn't know he had a single out until the day it was released, but certainly a lot of people did.
                                Regarding JT,nobody knew u til he announced it himself 2 days before the actual release .
                                Well,I don't know how things worked in Portugal where you live but here in Brazil,apart from Evita,pretty much all of her albums were confirmed weeks before they were actually released.
                                I found out about Frozen and Ray of Light when she was shooting the video in early feb.1998 at that desert in California. Before that ,there were only rumors here and there but absolutely nothing confirmed.
                                Even years later,duringAmerican life sessions,people were speculating possible song titles (there were several fan sites already) but that was it. No one had a clue about anything real .
                                God,even Confessions... Everyone could have a hint of what was about to come when she was about to shoot the album cover or the music video but,before that, no way .
                                Anyway, let me take my xanax now ,ok ?

Comment

• Lets see how this pans out! Lets not freak out already, it's only day 3

Comment

• At least maybe now I can rank within this week's top posters

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                      Originally posted by BodyShop
                                      Imagine if she gives us an album full of Ghosttowns!
                                      oh please not
                                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

At least maybe now I can rank within this week's top posters
                                        Let's spam this thread with angry posts

Comment

• I guess we can assume that we're not going to get an American Life type of album, judging by the producers known so far.
                                          As for the Portuguese influences, maybe it's Madonna's job to get them in there...

Comment

• Speaking of Portugal....

Comment

• I don't care, I'm still excited.

New Madonna music will always be an event.

Comment

Iím still thinking along the lines that she might just be writing with them, rather than them being her producers. But Iím not against it if they are.
                                                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88
                                                  I don't care, I'm still excited.

New Madonna music will always be an event.
                                                  Yep me too and yes it is
                                                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Regarding JT,nobody knew u til he announced it himself 2 days before the actual release .
                                                    Well,I don't know how things worked in Portugal where you live but here in Brazil,apart from Evita,pretty much all of her albums were confirmed weeks before they were actually released.
                                                    I found out about Frozen and Ray of Light when she was shooting the video in early feb.1998 at that desert in California. Before that ,there were only rumors here and there but absolutely nothing confirmed.
                                                    Even years later,duringAmerican life sessions,people were speculating possible song titles (there were several fan sites already) but that was it. No one had a clue about anything real .
                                                    God,even Confessions... Everyone could have a hint of what was about to come when she was about to shoot the album cover or the music video but,before that, no way .
                                                    Anyway, let me take my xanax now ,ok ?
                                                    I remember summer 1986 when I saw True Blue for the first time. I was totally in love with Live To Tell and had seen an add for Papa Don't Preach, but it still struck me like lightening. I could hardly believe there was this new album right in front of me, lots of them. I couldn't help but keep on staring at the iconic picture. Bought it and couldn't wait to get home.
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                    X