Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RayRay
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    What was your favorite album's campaign launch guys?

    For me its between "Like a prayer", "Ray of light" or "Confessions on a dancefloor".
    Like A Prayer with the Pepsi commercial.
    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MrLeonix
      What was your favorite album's campaign launch guys?

      For me its between "Like a prayer", "Ray of light" or "Confessions on a dancefloor".
      MDNA to be honest
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

      Comment


      • Favourite Awards Show Performance:
        Nothing Really Matters - Grammy 1999

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Lioha
          Favourite Awards Show Performance:
          Nothing Really Matters - Grammy 1999

          That’s one of her most embarrassing performance!!

          Comment


          • The whole Erotica/Sex launch was just unreal.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CandyShop
              Originally posted by Lioha
              Favourite Awards Show Performance:
              Nothing Really Matters - Grammy 1999

              That’s one of her most embarrassing performance!!
              I actually liked that performance
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MrLeonix
                Originally posted by CandyShop
                Originally posted by Lioha
                Favourite Awards Show Performance:
                Nothing Really Matters - Grammy 1999

                That’s one of her most embarrassing performance!!
                I actually liked that performance
                Me too if I cover my ears.....my little sister drunk at a karaoke night could do it better.

                Atrocious and embarrassing!!

                Comment


                • Although she has had magical eras, nothing can beat the antecipation and release of Like a Prayer.
                  "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CandyShop
                    Originally posted by MrLeonix
                    Originally posted by CandyShop
                    Originally posted by Lioha
                    Favourite Awards Show Performance:
                    Nothing Really Matters - Grammy 1999

                    That’s one of her most embarrassing performance!!
                    I actually liked that performance
                    Me too if I cover my ears.....my little sister drunk at a karaoke night could do it better.

                    Atrocious and embarrassing!!
                    It had everything to be perfect, the song is marvelous and the video sublime, but the performance was awkward.
                    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

                    Comment


                    • Lauren D’elia was on studio as well with all of them, she’s a vocal produced and it seems very talented. She has one playlist on Spotify with her works:

                      https://open.spotify.com/user/123679306 ... VQfSINhA1Q

                      I’m in love with the first two songs omg
                      I think she does a wonderful job, I hope she continues in the album with Madonna

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by travextina
                        Lauren D’elia was on studio as well with all of them, she’s a vocal produced and it seems very talented. She has one playlist on Spotify with her works:

                        https://open.spotify.com/user/123679306 ... VQfSINhA1Q

                        I’m in love with the first two songs omg
                        I think she does a wonderful job, I hope she continues in the album with Madonna
                        How do u get those info??

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CandyShop
                          Originally posted by travextina
                          Lauren D’elia was on studio as well with all of them, she’s a vocal produced and it seems very talented. She has one playlist on Spotify with her works:

                          https://open.spotify.com/user/123679306 ... VQfSINhA1Q

                          I’m in love with the first two songs omg
                          I think she does a wonderful job, I hope she continues in the album with Madonna
                          How do u get those info??
                          Instagram...follow people Madonna has mentioned and stay on the trail of who is mentioning who and it all comes together...just like music.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Madonna

                            ^ Pretty much. Maybe I’m just too excited, then I keep myself always updated on what’s going on lol.

                            https://instagram.com/p/BeJ0Wk0lpWi/

                            Lauren D’elia said we’re going to hear the song very soon lol

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by travextina

                              Lauren D’elia said we’re going to hear the song very soon lol

                              I’m already excited.

                              Comment


                              • Just so no one gets too excited she says "you'll hear soon" and could be talking about who the artist is rather than hearing the song soon...though I'm hoping it's you'll hear the song soon

                                Comment


                                • Until now, it seems that she's surrounded by very talented people.
                                  With her unique touch for making great music, I'm very hopeful for a great album from her.
                                  "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

                                  Comment


                                  • Why Starrah always cover her nose?

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by CandyShop
                                      Why Starrah always cover her nose?
                                      Sia syndrome
                                      "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Erotica
                                        Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                        What was your favorite album's campaign launch guys?

                                        For me its between "Like a prayer", "Ray of light" or "Confessions on a dancefloor".
                                        MDNA to be honest
                                        They said album campaign launch, not untraditional promo
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

                                        Comment


                                        • Could someone kindly sum it for me any details regarding to Lady M's upcoming release?
                                          Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by CandyShop
                                            RUMOURS - Lana Del Rey recorded a cover of Madonna’s YOU MUST LOVE ME?

                                            Oh dear... i dont want to have one of the most heartfelt songs of all times getting butchered one way or another lol
                                            Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by oaknuys
                                              Could someone kindly sum it for me any details regarding to Lady M's upcoming release?
                                              She's in a studio with Starrah and Billboard. That's it.
                                              When we lose what we love
                                              Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                              When we lose what we love
                                              Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

                                              Comment


                                              • I heard Mariah is in the recording studio as well, this is gonna be a great year for music stan!!

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by CandyShop
                                                  I heard Mariah is in the recording studio as well, this is gonna be a great year for music stan!!
                                                  Who?
                                                  "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by oaknuys
                                                    Originally posted by CandyShop
                                                    RUMOURS - Lana Del Rey recorded a cover of Madonna’s YOU MUST LOVE ME?

                                                    Oh dear... i dont want to have one of the most heartfelt songs of all times getting butchered one way or another lol
                                                    I think that's a bit of an over-reaction. Lana wouldn't 'butcher' it. Her voice would suit it great.
                                                    Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                                    Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                    So does her microphone

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X