Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayRay
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    What was your favorite album's campaign launch guys?

For me its between "Like a prayer", "Ray of light" or "Confessions on a dancefloor".
    Like A Prayer with the Pepsi commercial.
    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix

For me its between "Like a prayer", "Ray of light" or "Confessions on a dancefloor".
      MDNA to be honest
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Favourite Awards Show Performance:
        Nothing Really Matters - Grammy 1999

Comment

• Originally posted by Lioha
          Favourite Awards Show Performance:

That’s one of her most embarrassing performance!!

Comment

• The whole Erotica/Sex launch was just unreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop
              Originally posted by Lioha

I actually liked that performance
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                Originally posted by CandyShop

Me too if I cover my ears.....my little sister drunk at a karaoke night could do it better.

Atrocious and embarrassing!!

Comment

• Although she has had magical eras, nothing can beat the antecipation and release of Like a Prayer.

Comment

Me too if I cover my ears.....my little sister drunk at a karaoke night could do it better.

Atrocious and embarrassing!!
                    It had everything to be perfect, the song is marvelous and the video sublime, but the performance was awkward.

Comment

• Lauren D’elia was on studio as well with all of them, she’s a vocal produced and it seems very talented. She has one playlist on Spotify with her works:

https://open.spotify.com/user/123679306 ... VQfSINhA1Q

I’m in love with the first two songs omg
                      I think she does a wonderful job, I hope she continues in the album with Madonna

Comment

• Originally posted by travextina
                        Lauren D’elia was on studio as well with all of them, she’s a vocal produced and it seems very talented. She has one playlist on Spotify with her works:

I think she does a wonderful job, I hope she continues in the album with Madonna
                        How do u get those info??

Comment

Originally posted by travextina
                          Lauren D’elia was on studio as well with all of them, she’s a vocal produced and it seems very talented. She has one playlist on Spotify with her works:

How do u get those info??
                          Instagram...follow people Madonna has mentioned and stay on the trail of who is mentioning who and it all comes together...just like music.

Comment

• Re: Madonna

^ Pretty much. Maybe I’m just too excited, then I keep myself always updated on what’s going on lol.

https://instagram.com/p/BeJ0Wk0lpWi/

Lauren D’elia said we’re going to hear the song very soon lol

Comment

• Originally posted by travextina

Lauren D’elia said we’re going to hear the song very soon lol

I’m already excited.

Comment

• Just so no one gets too excited she says "you'll hear soon" and could be talking about who the artist is rather than hearing the song soon...though I'm hoping it's you'll hear the song soon

Comment

• Until now, it seems that she's surrounded by very talented people.
                                  With her unique touch for making great music, I'm very hopeful for a great album from her.

Comment

• Why Starrah always cover her nose?

Comment

Why Starrah always cover her nose?
                                      Sia syndrome

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica

MDNA to be honest
                                        They said album campaign launch, not untraditional promo
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Could someone kindly sum it for me any details regarding to Lady M's upcoming release?
                                          Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

RUMOURS - Lana Del Rey recorded a cover of Madonna’s YOU MUST LOVE ME?

Oh dear... i dont want to have one of the most heartfelt songs of all times getting butchered one way or another lol
                                            Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Originally posted by oaknuys
                                              Could someone kindly sum it for me any details regarding to Lady M's upcoming release?
                                              She's in a studio with Starrah and Billboard. That's it.
                                              When we lose what we love
                                              Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                              When we lose what we love
                                              Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• I heard Mariah is in the recording studio as well, this is gonna be a great year for music stan!!

Comment

I heard Mariah is in the recording studio as well, this is gonna be a great year for music stan!!
                                                  Who?

Comment

• Originally posted by oaknuys
                                                    RUMOURS - Lana Del Rey recorded a cover of Madonna’s YOU MUST LOVE ME?

Oh dear... i dont want to have one of the most heartfelt songs of all times getting butchered one way or another lol
                                                    I think that's a bit of an over-reaction. Lana wouldn't 'butcher' it. Her voice would suit it great.
                                                    Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                                    Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                    So does her microphone

Comment

Working...
                                                    X