Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Westen
    I wouldn't mind Madonna being featured on Cardi's single, but please no other way around
    That would be ideally the best thing to put her name out there again.
    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
      I'm kinda nonchalant about it.
      I swear I didn't have high expectation.
      I know ,nothing is confirmed yet BUT we all have seen this before...
      I think someday she might recover her artistic sanity and bring out the goods... Until then,she'll keep going after that 'missing hit' she thinks the world still owes her
      A shame ,but there's nothing we can do.
      Brace yourselves for MDNA 2.0
      And yeah,call me dramatic all you want. I'll be waiting in the RAY Of Light album thread in the mean time,thinking about when she used to deliver masterpieces and be miles ahead of the pack .
      Drama queen. Go back to the Mariah thread

Comment

I wouldn't mind Madonna being featured on Cardi's single, but please no other way around
        Originally posted by SummerPeur
        Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
        Originally posted by Goldmoney
        So does her microphone

Comment

• At this point, I'm so desperate I just want new music.

Comment

I'm kinda nonchalant about it.
            I swear I didn't have high expectation.
            I know ,nothing is confirmed yet BUT we all have seen this before...
            I think someday she might recover her artistic sanity and bring out the goods... Until then,she'll keep going after that 'missing hit' she thinks the world still owes her
            A shame ,but there's nothing we can do.
            Brace yourselves for MDNA 2.0
            And yeah,call me dramatic all you want. I'll be waiting in the RAY Of Light album thread in the mean time,thinking about when she used to deliver masterpieces and be miles ahead of the pack .
            I agree
            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

We know that Cardi will be featured on Madonna's song. In 2018 artists only think of business and money and thats it. Madonna is useless as a featured act on Cardi's song or any artist's song right now, its not like Madonna would give Cardi a new audience, hit, airplay or streams in 2018......

...... on the other hand Cardi is of more "benefit" as a featured act on Madonna's song as Madonna is the one who needs to break streaming, she's the one who needs help on the charts right now and not otherwise.

Cardi is definately featuring on M's new single.
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• From a purely business point of view, that's true.
                But if Cardi B is someone who loves Madonna's music she could want her to be featured on her single.

Comment

• C'mon gives us new music, please!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
                    Lemme go sing The Roof

Comment

• Re: Madonna

Katy said on Jimmy Kimmel last night that she tried to "outparty Madonna but she won"

Probably Katy and Rita StanOra were at the party as well.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Can everyone relax! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                          Katy said on Jimmy Kimmel last night that she tried to "outparty Madonna but she won"

Probably Katy and Rita StanOra were at the party as well.

Comment

• Madonna’s party is still indisputably the place to be on Oscar night.

The legendary bash was still raging at 5 a.m. after the ceremony.

Sources told us the Material Girl — dressed in a leather dominatrix outfit, naturally, which matched the servers — was spotted dancing with newly minted Oscar winner Sam Rockwell and nominee Margot Robbie.

Others at the party, held at Madge’s manager Guy Oseary’s mansion, included Jennifer Lawrence, Leo DiCaprio, Timothée Chalamet, Amy Adams, Chelsea Handler, Jennifer Aniston, Paris Jackson, Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis, Emma Stone, Greta Gerwig, Bradley Cooper, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth.

Cardi B performed.

“Hottest after-after-party by far,” gushed a guest.

https://pagesix.com/2018/03/05/madonnas ... hollywood/

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaMale
                              Lemme go sing The Roof
                              :evil: :evil: :evil:

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Comment

Pic with MJ crossed 500,000 likes on IG, her most liked pic now.

Comment

Hopefully the song with Cardi B is just an album track.

Or if it is a single, there will hopefully also be a "no rap" version.
                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

The Queen and King Of Pop
                                    Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                      Hopefully the song with Cardi B is just an album track.

Or if it is a single, there will hopefully also be a "no rap" version.
                                      Madonna has had parties where both Rihanna and Rita Ora have performed, and they still haven’t worked on music.
                                      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• ^Thanks God!
                                        "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

So much drama. Let’s just see what she’ll come out with eventually
                                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978
                                            Originally posted by Westen
                                            That would have been a perfect collaboration
                                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
                                              Originally posted by jjavier1978
                                              Originally posted by Westen
                                              That would have been a perfect collaboration
                                              Rumour has it she was asked to sing In The Closet. Not his best song IMO.

Comment

• Never heard about her, so I just checked this Cardi Bitch.. what a joke..
                                                Is it really love if it hurts? Is it really pain if it’s inside?

Comment

• She really should do something for her Facebook page: in the last 7 days she lost 10.912 followers.
                                                  Maybe she should post more music and less pics. People used to follow her for her music, so...

Comment

• Originally posted by RHpoz
                                                    Never heard about her, so I just checked this Cardi Bitch.. what a joke..

Comment

Working...
                                                    X