Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RHpoz
    Never heard about her, so I just checked this Cardi Bitch.. what a joke..
    Not really needed to be honest.

While I don't appreciate her music either, we don't need to result to that.
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
      Originally posted by Erotica
      Originally posted by jjavier1978
      Originally posted by Westen
      Pic with MJ crossed 500,000 likes on IG, her most liked pic now.
      The Queen and King Of Pop
      That would have been a perfect collaboration
      Rumour has it she was asked to sing In The Closet. Not his best song IMO.
      Yes I read that too. I think it's one of his best and also underrated songs, so sexy
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
        Nope, i'm pretty sure a collab with MJ would've been awful. M and Prince could've done wonderful things yet the outcome is Love Song which is horrendous. So two legends = a fantastic collaboration is a lie
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
          Originally posted by Erotica
          Rumour has it she was asked to sing In The Closet. Not his best song IMO.
          The rumour was that female voice in that song was Madonna's because she was credited as Mystery Girl. It was revealed later that voice belongs to Princess Stéphanie of Monaco. He didn't really like Madonna, so I doubt that he would ask her for a duet. He even called her a nasty witch and said that she's jealous of him because she's a woman and that bothers her.
          Gone.

Comment

• [tweet:32as0gsf]https://twitter.com/chrstnavelli/status/964643182318379015[/tweet:32as0gsf]

Please,somebody help me out with this cause I'm dying here

Comment

• Just saw some clips and pics on IG of her promoting MDNA skincare at Barneys. I must admit she’s still in incredible shape but permanently ****ed up her face.

Comment

• Kim Kardashian makes sure to snap a selfie with Madonna during MDNA skin-care line release at Barneys in Beverly Hills

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z593PpRi00
                Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... lease.html
                "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Two Madonna items for Record Store Day 2018

The First Album
                    12" picture disc w/ obi strip
                    Replica of - MADONNA The First Album
                    (Rare 1983 Japanese 8-track Picture Disc LP, complete with the original lilac card insert, fold-out page Japanese biography / lyric insert & clear PVC outer with the pink heart-shaped obi-sticker)

You Can Dance
                    12" Red translucent vinyl
                    7 track EP
                    Replica of Venezuelan version of You Can Dance.
                    "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• Two Madonna Collectibles Are Being Reissued For Record Store Day 2018
                      Record Store Day, an initiative to support our few remaining music retailers and get people back in the habit of buying albums, gets bigger by the year. The line-up of artists taking part this year is staggering. Prince, Elvis Presley, Lou Reed, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and Madonna are all reissuing music for the event. The Queen of Pop’s contributions are particularly notable. Rhino Records dug very deep in their catalogue for The First Album Japanese picture disc and You Can Dance Mix 2. (See pics in Madonna Tribe’s tweet below).

While Madonna’s old label is rifling through her ’80s discography, she is very much concentrated on the here and now. Recording for the “Girls Gone Wild” diva’s 14th album is well under way and it looks like she’s taking a different approach this time. In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, the 59-year-old said: “It’s time for me to… really get back down to the beauty and simplicity of music and lyrics and intimacy.” She echoed that sentiment when commenting on Guy Oseary’s Ray Of Light flashback post. “Remember when I made records with other artists from beginning to end and I was allowed to be a visionary.”

Record Store Day takes place on April 21. Find out more about the event, and pinpoint your nearest purveyor of vinyl, by visiting their website.

It's official, #TheFirstAlbum Japanese picture disc (w/obi strip) and #YouCanDance Mix 2 Venezuelan LP (140g 12"red vinyl) will be re-issued through @Rhino_Records for #RecordStoreDay on April 21st #RSD18 ! pic.twitter.com/PvOmtQKbV4

— MadonnaTribe (@madonnatribe) March 6, 2018

Comment

• Damn there goes my money...Again

Comment

• Have you guys get yours???

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
                            While Madonna’s old label is rifling through her ’80s discography, she is very much concentrated on the here and now. Recording for the “Girls Gone Wild” diva’s 14th album is well under way and it looks like she’s taking a different approach this time. In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, the 59-year-old said: “It’s time for me to… really get back down to the beauty and simplicity of music and lyrics and intimacy.” She echoed that sentiment when commenting on Guy Oseary’s Ray Of Light flashback post. “Remember when I made records with other artists from beginning to end and I was allowed to be a visionary.”
                            Her 2010s masterpiece is coming
                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• - Madonna appears to be "foreshadowing" a skincare collaboration with Kim Kardashian.

The 59-year-old singer hinted her MDNA Skin company will partner with KKW Beauty in an Instagram post Monday after Kardashian attended her Oscars after-party Sunday.

Madonna shared a photo of herself and Kardashian posing within a paper backdrop. The singer wears a black lace bra, bustier and hot pants, with Kardashian in black turtleneck dress.

"Eating paper with KIm....,.,,,,, A foreshadowing of things to come #beauty #skincare #workinggirls #oscar #fun #mdnaskin #thermalwaters #holywater @jr @kimkardashian @mdnaskin," she captioned the picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                Is there any doubts about that?

Comment

- Madonna appears to be "foreshadowing" a skincare collaboration with Kim Kardashian.

The 59-year-old singer hinted her MDNA Skin company will partner with KKW Beauty in an Instagram post Monday after Kardashian attended her Oscars after-party Sunday.

Madonna shared a photo of herself and Kardashian posing within a paper backdrop. The singer wears a black lace bra, bustier and hot pants, with Kardashian in black turtleneck dress.

"Eating paper with KIm....,.,,,,, A foreshadowing of things to come #beauty #skincare #workinggirls #oscar #fun #mdnaskin #thermalwaters #holywater @jr @kimkardashian @mdnaskin," she captioned the picture.

She said a budget line was in the works... maybe Kim is the face of it?
                                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Originally posted by menime123
                                    Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                    Is there any doubts about that?
                                    that’s makes me confident for a future release!!
                                    No dozen of people involved, and a more cohesive body of work!!

Comment

• Those pics!

Yas kween

Comment

• ^^A duet album with Cardi B.
                                        "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowplay
                                          ^^A duet album with Cardi B.

Well, whatever, but yes please, new material, new music!

Comment

• Re: Madonna

So what's the difference between the regular "You Can Dance" and "You Can Dance (mix 2)"?
                                            jio CHARTS NOW: 26/10/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...0#post10775300

Comment

• She looks good. Madonna, not Kim.

Originally posted by upushme
                                              She really should do something for her Facebook page: in the last 7 days she lost 10.912 followers.
                                              Maybe she should post more music and less pics. People used to follow her for her music, so...
                                              Nah. The power of social media has been overestimated. And Facebook, in particular, isn't "cool" anymore.
                                              Gone.

Comment

• I don't think her face has changed that much. Maybe because I basically see it everyday. Thought she looked amazing yesterday. I just can't stand the grillz.

Comment

[tweet:14akqzli]https://twitter.com/MTV/status/971192457919647744[/tweet:14akqzli]
                                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

[tweet:r4vzyst5]https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/971393916179230720[/tweet:r4vzyst5]
                                                    [tweet:r4vzyst5]https://twitter.com/MadonnaNation/status/971279071672963074[/tweet:r4vzyst5]
                                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X