• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Madonna

She should go back to dirty blonde.
    Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• Something like in the second half of 2009 you mean? That would be nice, she looked great at the VMAs for example, classy and beautiful

When I go through her pics from the last 15 years she started wearing really strange clothes for public appearances around 2013 I would say. Really weird outfits (not always, but often). A rarity to see her in a nice classic dress on red carpets. And yes, her face looked strange around that time too (not always too).
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• The angle of photos I think also makes a big difference to her face:

The thing is though - sheís 60 this year. She isnít going to be perfect, no matter how much or how little effort or work she has done.

Comment

• I liked how she looks on the two pics you posted for example though. One of her good days

Yes you are right
          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Hate me if you want, I have been a fan since the 80s and Iíll tell u like it is. She looks awful. She looks old and ugly. The hair did not do her any favours.

Comment

• Originally posted by cindycgy
              Hate me if you want, I have been a fan since the 80s and Iíll tell u like it is. She looks awful. She looks old and ugly. The hair did not do her any favours.
              Being a fan since the 80s doesnít mean you can see her any better than people who became fans later. In fact, it could mean canít

Comment

Don't believe me? Read this: https://www.datalounge.com/thread/20765 ... -customers

Comment

• I think longer hair serves her better (the photo from the 2016 MET Gala above illustrating my point). She's been keeping this short-ish hair look for a while and I don't dig it too much - it actually draws attention to her cheek fillers and makes her look like a 2018 Mae West with dark roots

I've also noticed (besides her puffyness) the bags under her eyes... looks like her sleeping issues are probably getting worse? I know she kinda suffers from insomnia, so wondering if that's part of it, and just showing more as she ages...
                  ďA sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.Ē - Bette Davis

Comment

Hate me if you want, I have been a fan since the 80s and Iíll tell u like it is. She looks awful. She looks old and ugly. The hair did not do her any favours.
                    Wow,really??
                    She looks old ? What a crime that a 60 year old woman looks old!
                    It amazes me how ppl simply judge and point their fingers and say :"you look old and ugly".
                    Even if she does ,what's the matter! Thank God she's old and is still with us ,displaying every single wrinkle that's on her face!
                    _______

Today was not a good day to be on UKMix at all.
                    The amount of things I read here today and wish I could unread is amazing !

Comment

"I've known her the longest so only I can say whether or not she looks fugly"

Comment

This is so rude and unnecessary Not only she looks perfectly fine for her age, but so what if she looks old? She IS old

Comment

Well you should go and stan for younger artists if you think M is old and ugly. She is still hell of a performer and girls half her age can't even dance like her. Let's see how you'll look and dance when you're 60.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I just wish she'd release an EP or just a stand alone single for the Spring/Summer with an album followed this Autumn.
                            I mean, why not?
                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin
                              I just wish she'd release an EP or just a stand alone single for the Spring/Summer with an album followed this Autumn.
                              I mean, why not?
                              Because old dogs donít learn new tricks :-?

Comment

I hope she gets inspired by the anniversary of "Ray of Light" and get influenced by it for her next record.
                                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• New poll: Favourite Promo Single?
                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• You know Little Star was a single in the UK right?

Anyway, I voted II - the biggest mistake Warner ever made.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
                                      Originally posted by cindycgy
                                      Wow,really??
                                      She looks old ? What a crime that a 60 year old woman looks old!
                                      It amazes me how ppl simply judge and point their fingers and say :"you look old and ugly".
                                      Even if she does ,what's the matter! Thank God she's old and is still with us ,displaying every single wrinkle that's on her face!
                                      _______

Today was not a good day to be on UKMix at all.
                                      The amount of things I read here today and wish I could unread is amazing !
                                      Preach it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                        You know Little Star was a single in the UK right?
                                        I thought it was a promo single in UK and the Netherlands only.
                                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin
                                          New poll: Favourite Promo Single?
                                          Yay!
                                          Thank you <3

Comment

• Vote goes to Love spent

Comment

• Voted.for I Want You.
                                              I love it !

Comment

I'm going to try to update the poll every now and then
                                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

I love II as much as any other M fan, but i voted for I Want You.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X