Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Madonna

I would argue a Q4 release and a spring tour, with the movie shooting the back end of next year. I do think sheíll drop a single in August for VMA exposure.
    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• I hope album will be good, although I think the first single will be Cardi B assisted. Or maybe Kendrick Lamar?

Comment

• Why Kendrick ??
        Is there something I have missed ?

Comment

• No, no, thatís just my random guess. I mean he does have hits amd makes a great feature. I am not sure Cardi will last till the end of the year.

Comment

• Ah,ok.
            I'd much rather a Kendrick feat. Tbh .

Comment

• Lead single This Is How We Flop feat. Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus. Now that would be epic
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I wonder if the new movie will be released straight to Netflix? That would explain that meeting.
                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by Washingtonian25
                  I am happy for that, but Iím afraid that unless she reases the album in September/October, not only that she wonít debut at #1 but top3 or even top 5 are a question mark.

We all know she wonít sell over 150k total in the USA, so I at least hope for a good music.
                  Selling 150k in total now would be success.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
                    Anyone looking forward to the albums for chart purposes is settingng themselves for disappointment.

Honestly, I'm more curious to see how will this album do, RH was doomed the day it leaked and she ended it the day she released 6 new songs on Saturday, before Xmas freeze.

In streaming era post album releases are hardly impacting charts, so they should either focus on album and forget singles or go all out with lead single trying to make it a bit successful (top 40) with spotify and radio payola in first week.

And they need to sort things out with ticket bundle because they really messed that up with RH and they either didn't counted them or they never reported them to SS.

Comment

• The problem is that they thought they were so smart with that stupid "get your digital copy" idea
                      They slayed with MDNA'S ticket bundle _ so much so that it helped it to bexome a trend inbthe years the followed_ only to mess everything up,thinking they were too smart.
                      They have got to do it right with physical copies this time around.
                      Gosh,why does everything need to be so messy when it comes to Madonna ??

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
                        The problem is that they thought they were so smart with that stupid "get your digital copy" idea
                        They slayed with MDNA'S ticket bundle _ so much so that it helped it to bexome a trend inbthe years the followed_ only to mess everything up,thinking they were too smart.

Because Warner used to deal with all this. I appreciate Warner couldnít stop Madonna being hacked the way she was, but Iím not sure theyíd have put out 6 songs when they did. Madonna probably would have been better off surprise dropping the entire album then - she could have released another 4 songs then, Iím sure.
                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Regardless what she releases as a lead single and even if it charts/becomes a moderate hit or no, sheíll hardly cross 50-70k pure sales even with a ticket bundle.

I doubt she will promote it heavily as Rebel Heart. I expect a single around VMAís and a second one for winter and by spring sheíll be touring with a random single/video a la ďTurn up the radioĒ.

That is not what I want, but thatís most probably what will
                          happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                            Originally posted by BodyShop
                            The problem is that they thought they were so smart with that stupid "get your digital copy" idea

Because Warner used to deal with all this. I appreciate Warner couldnít stop Madonna being hacked the way she was, but Iím not sure theyíd have put out 6 songs when they did. Madonna probably would have been better off surprise dropping the entire album then - she could have released another 4 songs then, Iím sure.

Yes ! It seems quite obvious,actually.
                            But she humbly admitted she felt insecure when she found out everything had leaked.
                            I can't judge her for that.

Comment

• I feel like we will hear the 1st single very soon, may be end of Mar and the album will b released next month in April. Itís gonna b a surprise album.

Comment

I still believe Eurovision rumors are true and she's gonna launch her lead single there. Perfect place to impact Europe imo.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Just heard Jump on morning show here

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                    I still believe Eurovision rumors are true and she's gonna launch her lead single there. Perfect place to impact Europe imo.
                                    I canít see, but would love new music now. A song released now - ahead of an album later in the year - would be amazing. Imagine a big performance at ESC and then another for another single at the VMAs
                                    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                                      I canít see, but would love new music now. A song released now - ahead of an album later in the year - would be amazing. Imagine a big performance at ESC and then another for another single at the VMAs
                                      That would be amazing and if the song is any good, she would take Europe back.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

The fact we think itís a good idea means it wonít happen though
                                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

^True
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I would absolutely love a Eurovision performance from her.
                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Would be great but don't think this happens
                                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Iíd have thought Kylie would have the Eurovision slot to be fair - itís her crowd, Australia are involved and her album will have just dropped.
                                                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

You two gave me a heartache. Mixed your posts and read it as 'I still can't believe Eurovision rumors are true'

Comment

• the VMAs have no impact anymore for any artist .. mtvs relevance is long gone imo

Comment

Working...
                                                    X