Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Madonna

I really hope with her next album she doesn't worry too much about being current or over-producing songs, she really excels with just great pop songs, Ray Of Light was the perfect mix of radio friendly, credible good pop songs. I'd love another The Power Of Goodbye.
    1 Harry Styles |2 Ochman |3 Purple Disco Machine |4 Go_A |5 Becky Hill

Comment

^ Yes 100% agree Sholas! Give us some pop songs that focus on the chorus, rather then over produced songs to meet trends.
      Originally posted by SummerPeur
      Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
      Originally posted by Goldmoney
      So does her microphone

Comment

• Lol at the bad tated one trying to come for the flawless This Used To Be My Playground which easily is one of Madonna's finest songs.
        Classy and timeless .
        Forever one of her very best.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
          Originally posted by aRat
          This Used To Be My Graveyard is easily one of her worst songs ever.

It could be worse... you know there’s an official ‘long’ version, right? I always laugh at the idea of her going from JML to this, then to Erotica
          gosh
          I always l laugh at your BAD taste...... sometimes it’s painful to read your post

No offense!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jio
            This Used To Be My Playground is easily one of her best songs ever.
            fixed
            You tell him.....!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
              Lol at the bad tated one trying to come for the flawless This Used To Be My Playground which easily is one of Madonna's finest songs.
              Classy and timeless .
              girl please that song is forGaGatten and buried six feet deep. No one but us stans knows of it's existence. Also the songs that came before and after it (Justify My Love and Erotica) outsold and outstreamed it. Poor thing had no chance.
              DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
              98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat
                Originally posted by BodyShop
                Lol at the bad tated one trying to come for the flawless This Used To Be My Playground which easily is one of Madonna's finest songs.
                Classy and timeless .
                girl please that song is forGaGatten and buried six feet deep. No one but us stans knows of it's existence. Also the songs that came before and after it (Justify My Love and Erotica) outsold and outstreamed it. Poor thing had no chance.
                You little rat.....

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop
                  Originally posted by jio
                  fixed
                  You tell him.....!!
                  Tell me what? This song never makes any "best of" critic lists simply because it is forgotten and not a good song. Madonna herself pays it absolute dust.

It doesn't even feel like a Madonna song at all. It is actually the most anti-Madonna song I can think of. Sounds like it could have been sung by some bland boring lullaby singer.
                  98 - OUT

Comment

I am disgusted by this terrible taste.

I guess you also think LAV is her best song ever because it's usually up there on those lists.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyShop
                      Classy and timeless .
                      And since when "outsell and outstream" determines anything quality wise ? That sort of reasoning is the real "poor thing" here.

Comment

• Sean Penn: “I still love Madonna very much”

During a segment on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Sean Penn was asked who he prefers between Madonna and Britney Spears.

That’s when Sean Penn confessed: “Ah, I love my first wife very much.”

And he added: “There’s no [comparison]… you don’t compare those things.”

“People compare them all the time!” Stephen Colbert noted, before asking, “So, you’re going to go with Madonna?”

“Sure!” Sean Penn replied.

Comment

Originally posted by CandyShop
                          Originally posted by jio
                          fixed
                          You tell him.....!!
                          Tell me what? This song never makes any "best of" critic lists simply because it is forgotten and not a good song. Madonna herself pays it absolute dust.

It doesn't even feel like a Madonna song at all. It is actually the most anti-Madonna song I can think of. Sounds like it could have been sung by some bland boring lullaby singer.
                          Madonna also pays dust to Rescue Me and I'll Remember.
                          She paid dust to Take a Bow since its release until The Rebel Heart Tour.
                          Again,this isn't indicative of anything.
                          This disxussion is stupid and pointless anyway as 'good' or 'bad' are all subjective.
                          In my opinion,'Playground' was ,is and dorever will be one of Madonna's absolute best songsi LOVE it !

Comment

• Madonna just posted a post on Instagram about 2Pac saying one day she’ll release a song they did together!!

Comment

Playground is such a beautiful ballad

As for another masterpiece like ROL, i think she'll do it when she is 75 and stop chasing hits
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop
                                Madonna just posted a post on Instagram about 2Pac saying one day she’ll release a song they did together!!
                                Pet Shop Boys have re-released all their studio albums, remastered, with “further listening” bonus discs that include: b-sides, demos, mixes, live performances, and unreleased material. Madonna should seriously consider doing this. Critically acclaimed albums like Like A Prayer and Ray of Light, both 20+ years old, have never been remastered. Amazing tracks like Has To Be and Supernatural have never been released on iTunes.
                                Fans NEED this.
                                "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Although it's funny, it's not true.
                                  It's one of her best ballads, very haunting and sad.
                                  To think that this song came between Rescue Me and Erotica...

Comment

Although it's funny, it's not true.
                                    It's one of her best ballads, very haunting and sad.
                                    To think that this song came between Rescue Me and Erotica...

Comment

Praying for yall to get some good taste. Graveyard rightfully remains one of her most forgotten and least acclaimed songs. Let's leave it at that.
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

• So Madonna on Kelly was a rerun, right?
                                        No spring Christmas album RayRay

Comment

Praying for yall to get some good taste. Graveyard rightfully remains one of her most forgotten and least acclaimed songs. Let's leave it at that.
                                          Dua Lipa is embarrassed of your bad taste right now. She just tweeted it.

Comment

• Still on the subject of fan favorite songs ,disliked by a minority,lemme state my immense dislike for 'Get Together'.
                                            Bland and boring.
                                            That's all I'm gonna say.
                                            Bye.

Comment

This Used To Be My Playground is a funeral procession song. It works in the context of the movie as a theme song but its not something I listen to out of choice.
                                              My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                                No spring Christmas album RayRay
                                                Spring is not over.
                                                UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
                                                  Still on the subject of fan favorite songs ,disliked by a minority,lemme state my immense dislike for 'Get Together'.
                                                  Bland and boring.
                                                  That's all I'm gonna say.
                                                  Bye.
                                                  Not the biggest fan either. Same goes for Jump.

Comment

Rain is a masterpiece.
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X