Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CandyShop
    ^ Sometimes I wonder instead if people have actually ever taken note of the fact that everything comes to an end

Yes she had an amazing career and history, we donít need u to remind us that ( sorry not rude intended) but times have drastically changed, and as much as time goes on and she gets old it will always get worst in this climax and in regard of these days music market.....
    She wonít have any hit, whatever she release, letís enjoy the fact she is still there recording new material and planning tour after tour, And instead of praying for hits I d rather ask for more quality....Iíd fell lucky for that!!
    I have to agree with every single word.

Comment

• I've always followed charts because of Madonna.
      Thankfully,I've learned to let that go.
      I'm going to follow her next 'era' from afar (chart wise).
      I just don't see the point. I'm sure she won't set the charts on fire and I'm ok with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
        I just don't see the point. I'm sure she won't set the charts on fire and I'm ok with that.
        Look at what BMG did with Kylie. It's not impossible it's just that Guy is a terrible manager.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy
          Originally posted by BodyShop
          Look at what BMG did with Kylie. It's not impossible it's just that Guy is a terrible manager.
          I agree he's awful.
          He's a great businessman but sucks at managing an artist.
          Still, I stand by what I said. I don't have expectations when ot comes to charts x Madonna .
          Whatever she 'sells' ,I'm fine with.
          I won't even step in the 'new hit' territory conversation

Comment

• Who's That Girl and Veras are also added to YouTube
            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• @menime, would you be upset if she releases an awesome lead single, but featuring Cardi B or Rihanna or Taylor or someone who's hot right now?
              I think that's the only way for her to achieve chart success singles wise.
              "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
                Who's That Girl and Veras are also added to YouTube
                This is it.
                All videos are now uploaded!

ITG is on Warner germany but it's avaliable ww.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
                  @menime, would you be upset if she releases an awesome lead single, but featuring Cardi B or Rihanna or Taylor or someone who's hot right now?
                  I think that's the only way for her to achieve chart success singles wise.
                  If itís a good song I enjoy, I see no reason why I should be upset. I never said I wanted her to hit #1, but that her last 2 albums didnít include a song worthy of going to #1.

If she has something brilliant and the public donít respond, Iím cool with that. It would be like Hung Up not charting - it doesnít mean Hung Up was any less of an amazing song.

But when did Madonna genuinely last have an amazing song that shocked us all with its brilliance? Until she delivers one then we have no idea if she is able to recapture some of the publics attention musically.
                  I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen
                    Originally posted by AlphaMale
                    Who's That Girl and Veras are also added to YouTube
                    This is it.
                    All videos are now uploaded!

ITG is on Warner germany but it's avaliable ww.
                    Whats this ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
                      Originally posted by beredy
                      Originally posted by BodyShop
                      I agree he's awful.
                      He's a great businessman but sucks at managing an artist.
                      Still, I stand by what I said. I don't have expectations when ot comes to charts x Madonna .
                      Whatever she 'sells' ,I'm fine with.
                      I won't even step in the 'new hit' territory conversation
                      At this stage in both Madonna and Kylieís career, I think itís more about getting a #1 album for chart stats than anything else. Theyíve sold their millions and in a sales era with limited album sales, they are both unlikely to add tens of millions album sales to their overall total.

But when we look back on their careers and when history looks back on what happened to legends in music, itíll be remembered that Kylie and Madonna both had a #1 album in 4 consecutive decades of music. A #1 is a #1 at this stage.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• [youtube:20a90vuy]ypokLDY_j6M[/youtube:20a90vuy]
                        I found this same rip on torrent

I also have better quality of TUTBMP video, but never mind. I'm just happy everything's uploaded now...

Comment

• Re: Madonna

Madonna's 90s albums all missed hitting #1 in the US.

Comment

Quality of audio on uploaded videos is tragic, omg. Her team is stuck in the past.

Comment

• [youtube:q5to253y]KD_1Z8iUDho[/youtube:q5to253y]

They need to delete fan uploads of Argentina, this one started gaining views like crazy, 10m came just from last few months
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEMUsC8ppU0

Comment

Quality of audio on uploaded videos is tragic, omg. Her team is stuck in the past.

Never happy

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                  Originally posted by Westen

Never happy
                                  Yeah because expecting normal video upload on official youtube channel is so luxurious and so hard demanding, it's not like other artists have it for a decade now

Comment

Originally posted by menime123

Never happy
                                    Yeah because expecting normal video upload on official youtube channel is so luxurious and so hard demanding, it's not like other artists have it for a decade now

Just buy the freaking dvd

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by menime123

Never happy

Just buy the freaking dvd
                                      That's not the point.

Comment

You want the point? You canít handle the point.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Avicii died

[tweet:36rg15x6]https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/987385353144332289[/tweet:36rg15x6]

So sad.

#FreeBritney

Comment

That's such a shocking news, he was so young. But apparently he was very sick and he drank a lot...

Watch her promote RH now on instagram....

Comment

What a stupid thing to say. If she says she worked with him on an album, thatís not promoting the album - itís honouring him through his work.... most of which we know he had to scrap through health issues.

#FreeBritney

Comment

What a stupid thing to say. If she says she worked with him on an album, thatís not promoting the album - itís honouring him through his work.... most of which we know he had to scrap through health issues.
                                                I don't know if you actually follow her IG or you just see posts from time time but she always posts questionable posts when she's paying tributes to someone. She always has to point out herself.
                                                I mean that GM post...

Comment

That's such a shocking news, he was so young. But apparently he was very sick and he drank a lot...

Sometimes ,I get the impression you think Madonna has no positive qualities at all ,Westen. You go really hard on her.
                                                  Do you honestly think she would think 'Oh,Avicci is dead. Lemme promote my 3 year old album now' ? Like,really?
                                                  Like Menime said,if she mentions anything they did together,it's a way to remember the time they spent tigether.
                                                  I am sure many artists will do the same as it's a way to remember him.
                                                  I am sure she is absolutely shocked and saddened by this.

Comment

• I know what you mean.

Itís like when the terrorist attack happened in Paris, many people used it as an excuse to upload pictures of themselves in front of the Eiffel Tower

Comment

Working...
                                                    X