• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any link to watch her live?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leleheinz View Post
      Is there any link to watch her live?
      Go to Instagram and search the madonna bible. The madonna fan is going to stream live. And also oksana nabokova. She might do live too
      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• One amazing song that always seems forgotten even by fans....one of my favourite ballads ... almost makes me emotional every listen ... almost

"Don't hold on to the past
        Well that's too much to ask"

It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
        But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• i watched nyc pride through youtube and instagram for hours. obviously madonna was the most popular artist there. her songs were loved and contantly played.
          some of her most popular songs for the festival were vogue into the groove and hung up.
          and her new songs god control and faz gostoso were played there.
          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• So, she's performing God Control, American Life, I Rise and Vogue? I mean... The set list looks amazing already!

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
              So, she's performing God Control, American Life, I Rise and Vogue? I mean... The set list looks amazing already!
              I’m hoping she throws an 80s track in there, to cover all decades. I like it when she does that
              Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                I’m hoping she throws an 80s track in there, to cover all decades. I like it when she does that
                Into The Groove would be nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
                  Bah dated ... she was at her peak that doesn't change because it looks dated to modern eyes. The era was epic and I don't think repeated to the same degree since. Maybe it's something that's hard to give a true sense of unless you lived it. I'm including Who's That Girl Tour in the era because it was heavily influenced by it.
                  Honestly I LOVE her Virgin Tour, it's amazing . . . but I think Who's That Girl is her worst show (probably the only thing about the "True Blue" era that I didn't like).
                  Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• it looks like they reentered the pride island. the severe storm has gone.
                    the audience is waiting.
                    oksana posted an instagram story,
                    Last edited by autumnwind; Mon July 1st, 2019, 00:11.

Comment

One amazing song that always seems forgotten even by fans....one of my favourite ballads ... almost makes me emotional every listen ... almost
                      It's a great single but It's not just forgotten by fans Madgefan . . . at this point it's even forgotten by Madonna herself
                      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                        Honestly I LOVE her Virgin Tour, it's amazing . . . but I think Who's That Girl is her worst show (probably the only thing about the "True Blue" era that I didn't like).

MrLeonix I'll let you off Well ,was my first Madonna concert, in fact my first concert ever so probably a bit nostalgic about it. having said that I think she sings great live, the 'Lucky Star' performance is one of her best for me.

Comment

It's a great single but It's not just forgotten by fans Madgefan . . . at this point it's even forgotten by Madonna herself
                          Sadly true, I wonder if it has to do with the film rights or if she just doesn't like it now. I sometimes hate how she loves trash like BIM and forgets(hates) classic, perfect pop songs like Cherish.

Comment

• [MENTION=35799]Madgefan[/MENTION] yeah I quite like that performance though

Comment

• whos that girl tour is the best. its her biggest tour. first stadium world tour for a solo artist ever.
                              her energy and charisma is unmatched.
                              that show is all about madonna. just madonna

Comment

• by looking at her warm up before the performance on instagram she looks nervous.
                                i hope it goes well.
                                goddonna you could do it!!!

make us happy!!! just enjoy!

Comment

Sadly true, I wonder if it has to do with the film rights or if she just doesn't like it now. I sometimes hate how she loves trash like BIM and forgets(hates) classic, perfect pop songs like Cherish.
                                  Actually she was recently asked about why she never performed "This Used To Be My Playground", "Rescue Me" or "I'll Remember"

Min 6:12:

Her reaction was like she was impressed that those songs were actual hits (like that had to be joke or something) then the guy keep suggesting she should perform them while her face seemed disgusted about the the idea and she just completely dismissed "Playground" and "Remember", she said the songs were too laid-back to make it on her shows but we all know that is a lie and a d*mn excuse because she always includes acoustic and laid-back segments in all of her shows . . She just doesn't like them.

Comment

Actually she was recently asked about why she never performed "This Used To Be My Playground", "Rescue Me" or "I'll Remember"

Min 6:12:

Her reaction was like she was impressed that those songs were actual hits (like that had to be joke or something) then the guy keep suggesting she should perform them while her face seemed disgusted about the the idea and she just completely dismissed "Playground" and "Remember", she said the songs were too laid-back to make it on her shows but we all know that is a lie and a d*mn excuse because she always includes acoustic and laid-back segments in all of her shows . . She just doesn't like them.
                                    Oh wow! .. Thanks for that MrLeonix. Yeah, you can tell she isn't interested in 'I'll Remember' and 'TUtBMP'. Considering this is a theatre tour that laid-back sound would be ideal. I now honestly believe she had very little choice in making single choices, so many great songs she would probably not have chosen. Dissing them like that and then calling something 'dope' She's definitely not sitting on my lap now

Comment

Oh wow! .. Thanks for that MrLeonix. Yeah, you can tell she isn't interested in 'I'll Remember' and 'TUtBMP'. Considering this is a theatre tour that laid-back sound would be ideal. I now honestly believe she had very little choice in making single choices, so many great songs she would probably not have chosen. Dissing them like that and then calling something 'dope' She's definitely not sitting on my lap now
                                      Yeah there are definitely some songs in her discography that she really doesn't care about. She doesn't seem to care about "You'll See" either.

Comment

Yeah there are definitely some songs in her discography that she really doesn't care about. She doesn't seem to care about "You'll See" either.
                                        It's a shame because for a woman who doesn't like to repeat herself we get endless performances of 'LAP' .... to me it isn't even her signature song. LAV and Material Girl were much more associated with her in the past. I'd love her to totally surprise us and bring out some of the more forgotten hits ... perhaps they aren't 'dope' enough

Comment

• Ariana grande's brother frankie is hanging out with andy cohen at the pride island. They both are big madonna stans. They are waiting for her.
                                          Looks like so much fun there

Comment

• the show started. omg vogue.

Comment

• she is singing american life

Comment

• Loving the performance so far.

Comment

• So, “Vogue”, “American Life” and “God Control” for now. What’s next?

Comment

• And I Rise. She should have ended with Music or Ray of Light but all in all I enjoyed it.

Comment

• where do you watch? madonna bible account cut the live out. had to stop

Comment

• That’s it? 4 songs? Just read tomorrow it is because she was late and she had to wrap up by 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Washingtonian25 View Post
                                                          That’s it? 4 songs? Just read tomorrow it is because she was late and she had to wrap up by 10.
                                                          No thats all she rehearsed. Its been known for at least a week.

You can watch full thing on "jroinstant" instgram story.

Comment

• I thought it was a 4-song set only anyway?! I was quite disappointed with “American Life” tbh - her voice was shaky and she messed up the lyrics at some point- like, why does she rehearse so much and then that happens? Plus, “God Control” and “I Rise “ were just ok- she used the videos as backdrops basically.
                                                            “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• ^ were you expecting a backdrop video with new footage? Why and when has she ever done a festival performance and done that? Also i watched on the lowest volume because im at someones house so my opinion is all based on just seeing her basically.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X