Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She was fabulous in the Something To Remember era

Comment

• Just in case someone missed it, the 3rd round of the Madame X survivor has started earlier today

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Can someone link the interview where she ‘confesses’ how she didn’t enjoy making or like the Confessions, Music or Ray of Light albums. As a fan, it’s totally confounding to hear. Almost downright disturbing. Makes you separate the artist from the song.

Comment

• Can someone link the interview where she ‘confesses’ how she didn’t enjoy making or like the Confessions, Music or Ray of Light albums. As a fan, it’s totally confounding to hear. Almost downright disturbing. Makes you separate the artist from the song.

Comment

• ^^ I know she made mention of of Willliam Orbit's equipment breaking down on occassion during the making of ROL in her Spin magazine interview. I didn't know that she didn't enjoy making the other two
              The sands of time fade into dark
              Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
              A message to madness
              Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Britney just posted 2 IG videos with Madonna’ s human nature in the background. So cute

Comment

• So M just released a new line of cosmetics in partnership with Too Faced I know everyone is excited about this. Get your Limited edition "I rise" or "Medellin" make up set at the NYC pop up store
                  “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• The Girlie Show Tour from original japanese tv broadcast

Comment

• I have a question for Madonna fans... in the 00s Madonna was known for being athletic, doing yoga, having a strict exercise schedule and such; now my question is, when exacly did she started being "fit"? Was it in 1997 after giving birth?
                      http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                        I have a question for Madonna fans... in the 00s Madonna was known for being athletic, doing yoga, having a strict exercise schedule and such; now my question is, when exacly did she started being "fit"? Was it in 1997 after giving birth?
                        Madonna has kept "fit" throughout her career, at least since around 1986. Before that she had "baby fat" as she once called it, but she was a dancr and arguably healhy-fit. She's always liked jogging, cycling, weight lifting, etc. Later she discovered yoga, pilates, etc. and she was obviously more vocal about her exercise routines, but that doesn't mean she never did her best do stay fit.
                        “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Random...

Have you guys noticed M really likes to use/add her laughter in her songs?

I noticed this in at least the following:

- Angel
                          - True Blue (The Color Mix)
                          - Ray of Light (William Orbit Liquid Mix)
                          - Die Another Day
                          - Celebration

Did I miss any? I feel that there's at least one more I'm forgetting about...

Comment

• Has [MENTION=35799]Madgefan[/MENTION] abandoned us too?
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
                              Random...

- Angel
                              - Die Another Day
                              - Celebration

Where's The Party

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                Where's The Party
                                Ah, of course!

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                  Where's The Party
                                  + Into the Groove (You Can Dance)

Comment

• [MENTION=80204]Zeph[/MENTION]

She did not say that those albums were bad, or that she did not like doing them, she simply stated that she did not record them as priorities, and sometimes she released them because “she had to”.

COADF
                                    “I had done an entire soundtrack to a musical called Hello Suckers, and that didn’t pan out because I decided I didn’t want to do it. Then I decided to write a musical with Luc Besson, with him doing the screenplay. So I started a whole new chunk of songs, and then I read the script and I hated it, and I thought, “That’s crap, let’s scrap that”. And then I was exhausted. We finished the tour, and my record company was like, “You owe us an album”, and I was, “I don’t have any more ideas, I’m tapped out”. So I came over here to work experimentally, and because that song turned out so great, I said, “OK, that’s it, I’m making all dance music”

HC
                                    “I didn’t have any idea what kind of music I wanted to make. I just knew I wanted to collaborate with Pharrell and Justin. I needed to be inspired and thought, Well, who’s making records I like? So I went, ‘I like that guy and I like that guy.”

MDNA/REBEL HEART/MADAME X

“the modern way of writing pop songs, where artists are thrown together with a rotating cast of random star producers and writers at songwriting camps, didn’t suit her at all. “Oh, I tried that on MDNA and Rebel Heart. I worked with a lot of talented people, but it’s too hard to have a vision when you work with so many people: there’s so much input. I didn’t enjoy the process at all”

and again:

“How do you know it’s time to make an album? Is it like a spider sense? Or are there suddenly a load of ideas, and you have to use them or lose them?
                                    - Sometimes that happens. But it has definitely not happened in the last… three records. Honestly, the last couple of albums, I’ve made them reluctantly”.
                                    "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
                                      Random...

- Angel
                                      - Die Another Day
                                      - Celebration

Me Against The Music. I think its Madonna laughing, but not sure.

Comment

• Double Post

Comment

• Madonna‘s Eurovision performance has led to a lawsuit.

The KAN Israeli public broadcaster and producer of this year’s singing competition filed a lawsuit on Thursday (September 12) against Live Nation and Live Nation Israel, Variety reported on Friday (September 13).

The lawsuit claims that Madonna’s representatives violated the terms of their agreement and reneged on financial promises. The lawsuit is reportedly for 1.375 million shekels, or $390,000. A court date has not yet been set, and Live Nation has not issued a statement.

KAN claims they provided Madonna with technical and logistical support that went “beyond the Eurovision production, costs that were supposed to be covered by the singer’s team. The additional support included projectors, headphones, additional stage assistants, tents, security and other extra staff.”

KAN alleges that Live Nation agreed to cover those costs but never paid.

Source: Just Jared
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Does anyone know how this “Mae Couture” person actually looks like? She’s designed Madame X art prints and also the “I rise” and “Crave” hats Madonna keeps wearing —and which are now on sale at the pop ip shop in NYC. I’m starting to think this person is Madonna herself.... Another one of Madame X’s alter egos? Is MX a painter too?
                                            Last edited by madfan13; Sat September 14th, 2019, 00:09.

Comment

• She needs to change her style. I just watched a lot of the old award shows where she appeared in and she was always wearing something good!

From Rebel Heart onwards, she started this Medieval/Spanish look that is so annoying. I'd tried to like it but it doesn't look good on her.

Comment

• I think she looks gorgeous lately, there's been tons of cool looks since the MET performance.

Also, as a Spaniard, every other Spaniard I've showed Bitch I'm Loca to has loved it, she definitely should've released it as a promo single in the Summer in Spanish speaking countries.

Comment

• AJay has finally arrived to ROL.
                                                  I'm gonna watch it now, it's a superlong video so I suppose she's got something to say.

"Lift up your head
                                                  Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• There's a tie on the Madame X Survivor - please help us to break it

Comment

• “This song (The Power of Good-Bye) reminds me of Lady Gaga”

R#O#T#F#L
                                                      Last edited by Shadowplay; Sat September 14th, 2019, 23:04.
                                                      "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• OMG she said that?!I won't waste my time watching her reaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post
                                                          “This songs (The Power of Good-Bye) reminds me of Lady Gaga”

R#O#T#F#L
                                                          Basically why I dont bother with these Youtubers.
                                                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I didnt listen but i skimmed through and she was bopping through all the songs I saw (Skin, Nothing Really Matters, Frozen).

Comment

• "THE VOCALS! Gurl who told you to start using autotune???? Sometimes you just gotta cut people off"
                                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                              X