Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's in my top 5

Comment

• Vadge usually doesn’t make news in the black community nowadays, but what do y’alls think about this new “development”?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...t-pregnant.amp

Dennis Rodman claims Madonna once offered him $20M to get her pregnant
      Dennis Rodman just shared an interesting assertion about Madonna.

Appearing on “The Breakfast Club” on Thursday, the basketball great opened up about his 1993 romance with the pop icon and claimed she offered him an exorbitant amount of money to impregnate her.

“She said, ‘Dennis, you know that I’m ovulating,'” Rodman, 58, recounted the “Material Girl” singer telling him in a phone call. “I said, ‘What is that?’ I was trying to f--- with her, you know?”

Rodman said he was gambling in Las Vegas during his conversation with Madonna and that she summoned him with a jet so he could fly to her for amorous activities. After the two finished their business, the Hall of Fame power forward said he immediately flew back to Sin City to finish gambling.

“She asked me that if I got her pregnant, she’d pay me $20 million,” Rodman told the radio trio of Charlamagne tha God, DJ Envy and Angela Yee in the studio interview. “That’s if the child was born.”

The five-time NBA champion also speculated that Madonna’s eldest daughter, Lourdes, 22, might have been born as a result of a similar arrangement she made with trainer Carlos Leon. The "Like a Prayer" singer gave birth to Lourdes in October 1996.
      Originally posted by beredy
      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
        Vadge usually doesn’t make news in the black community nowadays, but what do y’alls think about this new “development”?

Appearing on “The Breakfast Club” on Thursday, the basketball great opened up about his 1993 romance with the pop icon and claimed she offered him an exorbitant amount of money to impregnate her.

“She said, ‘Dennis, you know that I’m ovulating,'” Rodman, 58, recounted the “Material Girl” singer telling him in a phone call. “I said, ‘What is that?’ I was trying to f--- with her, you know?”

Rodman said he was gambling in Las Vegas during his conversation with Madonna and that she summoned him with a jet so he could fly to her for amorous activities. After the two finished their business, the Hall of Fame power forward said he immediately flew back to Sin City to finish gambling.

“She asked me that if I got her pregnant, she’d pay me $20 million,” Rodman told the radio trio of Charlamagne tha God, DJ Envy and Angela Yee in the studio interview. “That’s if the child was born.”

The five-time NBA champion also speculated that Madonna’s eldest daughter, Lourdes, 22, might have been born as a result of a similar arrangement she made with trainer Carlos Leon. The "Like a Prayer" singer gave birth to Lourdes in October 1996.
        Even if that was true, he is disgusting for even saying that in radio interview.

Comment

• Music is in my top 4 albums.
          Probably tied at #2 with Erotica

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
            Vadge usually doesn’t make news in the black community nowadays, but what do y’alls think about this new “development”?

He absolutely has no class. He’s a pr whore who has been lost in time and decided to bring this up at such an opportune time: the launch of her new tour. He should go back to North Korea or something. I don’t believe him one bit. He sounds bitter to me.

Comment

• Rodman?! No, thanx, next!

Comment

• Here’s the video in question, the Vadge talking point starts at 11:25
                Originally posted by beredy
                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Ew. Bye gurl.

Love MUSIC.
                  Weirdly enough it has only really grown on me of late. Both title track (which I think is pure genius now) and the album. In parts it is so raw and in others it is obscure, experimental and electronic. It's a gem that's often over looked in a brilliant discography.

Don't Tell Me is one of my all time favorite Madonna tracks. Stunning. And the tour... Good lord.
                  Last edited by Mpol; Fri September 20th, 2019, 01:38.

Comment

• Music is my favorite album by her depending on the day. The title track, Impressive Instant, and Paradise are some of the best songs shes ever recorded imo. The album definitely came out at the right time though. If it didnt follow ROL I dont think it would have been as well received.

Comment

• Music is a gorgeous album
                      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Dennis is disgusting and mean to say it. He is so petty that he should go back to that horrible dictator, jeong run kim's bed in north korea.
                        Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Sounds to me like Madonna was ******* with him and he just didn't get it. It totally sounds like random things she says often. We all know she has a bit off sense of humor.
                          I have received many gifts from God,
                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I don't think anyone takes Dennis Rodman seriously these days
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The title track 'Music' is definitely one of her finest songs ever. I always liked it a lot but it wasn't until 2017 that I got addicted to this song.

There is this unreleased demo of the song which I like a lot, too.

Comment

• I remember when Music was leaked and spread on sharing platforms like Napster. I wasn't even sure it was Madonna - it sounded so different to me. It needed to few listens to process before I realized how much of a slay it was.

Comment

• We have reached the Semi-Final of the Madame X survivor - please join if you'd like to

Comment

• I remember when Music was leaked and spread on sharing platforms like Napster. I wasn't even sure it was Madonna - it sounded so different to me. It needed a few listens to process before I realized how much of a slay it was.

Comment

• Wow, this is a whole other level of double posts.
                                      I have received many gifts from God,
                                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                        I remember when Music was leaked and spread on sharing platforms like Napster. I wasn't even sure it was Madonna - it sounded so different to me. It needed to few listens to process before I realized how much of a slay it was.
                                        I remember the same thing! This was pre-internet and stores in the village (NYC) were selling bootlegs of the album with Music and Paradise For Me, another amazing classic. I sure miss this kind of creativity and cohesiveness in an album.

Comment

• Like DM report “It’s an absolute press jubilation!”

Why Madonna’s Madame X Tour Is the Gloriously Insane Mess of Your Dreams

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ffield-887601/

Comment

• Something to remember

Comment

• I wish they would put Madonna remixes on maxi-singles to Spotify. She had some great remixes over the years.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                I wish they would put Madonna remixes on maxi-singles to Spotify. She had some great remixes over the years.
                                                She has had the best remixes ever in the industry in history and greatest djs behind her back.

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                                  She has had the best remixes ever in the industry in history and greatest djs behind her back.
                                                  Hearing them on Spotify would be great
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Today I watched A Certain Sacrifice...
                                                    Terrible, just terrible, but she's so pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
                                                      Today I watched A Certain Sacrifice...
                                                      Her acting abilities (or liabilities possibly) isn't helped with such bad movie choices. Having said that "Who's that girl" is my guilty pleasure.
                                                      Why reach for the Moon when we have the Stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
                                                        Today I watched A Certain Sacrifice...
                                                        I keep wanting to, but just can't bring myself to. It doesn't feel right to do it, but the curiosity about it has lasted for decades. Maybe someday...

Originally posted by jules25 View Post
                                                        Her acting abilities (or liabilities possibly) isn't helped with such bad movie choices. Having said that "Who's that girl" is my guilty pleasure.
                                                        Of the movies she's headlined, WTG is actually the most enjoyable. It's a least as funny as other, more fondly-remembered trash from that period like, say, Mannequin; it more or less nails its live-action cartoon vibe. Always worth a periodic revisit.
                                                        The sands of time fade into dark
                                                        Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                                        A message to madness
                                                        Feel music that's realness

Comment

• In my country The Next Best Thing is the most frequent choice, so I watch it for simply masochistic reasons. Her acting is so bad there (Not Swept Away bad, but close) that I occasionally hide behind the pillow cringing.
                                                          When we lose what we love
                                                          Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                                          When we lose what we love
                                                          Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel View Post
                                                            In my country The Next Best Thing is the most frequent choice, so I watch it for simply masochistic reasons. Her acting is so bad there (Not Swept Away bad, but close) that I occasionally hide behind the pillow cringing.
                                                            I don't remember every seeing it here on TV, I remember seeing Evita, Who's That Girl and Body of Evidence, but I never wanted to actually watch them.

Evita is sill the only Madonna movie I ever watched, and I'm not planning on watching any of her movies, ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel View Post
                                                              In my country The Next Best Thing is the most frequent choice, so I watch it for simply masochistic reasons. Her acting is so bad there (Not Swept Away bad, but close) that I occasionally hide behind the pillow cringing.
                                                              I don't remember every seeing it here on TV, I remember seeing Evita, Who's That Girl and Body of Evidence, but I never wanted to actually watch them.

Evita is sill the only Madonna movie I ever watched, and I'm not planning on watching any of her movies, ever.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X