No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I prefer Blond Ambition, but Girlie Show was also fab.
    Her two best tours IMO.
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
      I prefer Blond Ambition, but Girlie Show was also fab.
      Her two best tours IMO.
      Same for me. Keep it Together is one of my favorite performances.

Comment

• Chris Ciccone was set director for both BA and GS. For which tour did M replace him?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
          I prefer Blond Ambition, but Girlie Show was also fab.
          Her two best tours IMO.
          BAT + GS + DWT + CT =

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post
            Chris Ciccone was set director for both BA and GS. For which tour did M replace him?
            Every one of them starting with Drowned World Tour
            The sands of time fade into dark
            Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
            A message to madness
            Feel music that's realness

Comment

• I'm completely fascinated for the DWT. I've seen the Impressive Instant performance million of times. Lol

Comment

• Impressive Instant is such an energy boost of a performance, FAR OUT.
                The part where she gets the smoke machine through her legs is insane! ELECTRIC. One of my all time favourite Madonna performances.

Comment

• Her fall upon the dancers in the start of the performance is impactful. I love the coreography, costume, vocal, energy, everything is perfect!
                  Last edited by MadonnaIcon; Thu October 10, 2019, 14:51.

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                    Every one of them starting with Drowned World Tour
                    Thanks! He did say all the tours after him weren’t on the same level. He’s kinda right. Although S&S remains my fave.

Comment

• Drowned World
                      The Girlie Show
                      Confessions
                      MDNA
                      Blond Ambition

The untouchables. Lessers will deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post
                        Thanks! He did say all the tours after him weren’t on the same level. He’s kinda right. Although S&S remains my fave.
                        He's not wrong, to be honest. I miss his art direction in her shows, physical sets are more visually engaging than pixelated ones on a screen. It seems the last time Chris worked with M was "Nothing Really Matters" at the Grammy in '99. There's probably no chance they'll work together again, but they sure created some awesome stage worlds in their time.

A message to madness

Comment

• There isn't a tour of Madonna i don't enjoy beginning with Blond Ambition.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Of course Christopher would say that the tours she produced afterwards weren't on the same level. I loved their work together on Blond Ambition and The Girlie Show, but I think the fact that technology became so advanced needs to be taken into account too. Looking at Blond Ambition now is astonishing: it's amazing that such a visual, complex stage was created with a completely organic set up.

Comment

• I wonder what kind of problem may suffer people who’s stating S&S is her best tour..... seriously.....

I still remember the disappointment after seeing the show...... maybe because it happened after the Confession which was a “holy” and hell of a show..... but the disappointment was strong....

Comment

• I think Sticky & Sweet was a peak in terms of the energy Madonna served for it. The artistry and conceptualisation took a backseat in favour of energy and atmosphere; she delivered a fun show that I think harkened back to the carefree on stage persona she had during Who's That Girl. The set list and the reworkings of her classics are good (I know they're an acquired taste) and I think the 2009 shows were stronger. Overall it's underrated and I don't think it deserves the lashing it gets from some fans.

Comment

• I just can't do anything from the Hard Blandy era, not the album, not the videos, not the tour. None of it worked for me, then or now. My absolute least favorite era
                                  A message to madness

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                                    I wonder what kind of problem may suffer people who’s stating S&S is her best tour..... seriously.....
                                    Respect the taste of the other people! But it's very weird even

Comment

• S&S Tour will always be special for me as it was the first time i saw M live and i was at the very front row. I remember being mesmerized by many eye contacts we had during the show. People went bananas when La Isla Bonita played.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Respect others tastes and experiences and memories. It doesnt have to be the same as yours.
                                        Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                            Glad to see she keeps continuing the Madonna albums. I still have to give this album a listen (and all those before it) and this video sure made me excited to listen.
                                            "Lift up your head
                                            Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Can someone give a summary? I dont want to give her any views. I assume she hated Bedtime Story because its experimental. The rest of the songs seem like her type of music though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                                Can someone give a summary? I dont want to give her any views. I assume she hated Bedtime Story because its experimental. The rest of the songs seem like her type of music though.
                                                She liked most of it, she didn't hate anything. "Take a bow" was her favorite.
                                                "Lift up your head
                                                Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Thanks. Glad she liked it. Im worried about Erotica but the album is not for everyone.

Comment

• "Mazonna!! Whoever told Madonna to start using auto-tune needs the electric chair immediately, gahdaymut!" ---AJ

Only got half of my predicted highlights correct, but I am glad she enjoyed the album overall. As for Erotica, that will be a crapshoot, but I predict she'll like the title track, Fever, Deeper and Deeper, Waiting, Words, and possibly Secret Garden
                                                    Last edited by NormiMalone; Sat October 12, 2019, 20:41.
                                                    A message to madness

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                                      Can someone give a summary? I dont want to give her any views.
                                                      We-
                                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

We-
                                                        Endorse this opinion.
                                                        I have received many gifts from God,
                                                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• So nice to see that she appreciated this album.

Comment

We-
                                                            I'm gonna have to agree
                                                            A message to madness

Comment

We-
                                                              Sorry. She just doesnt know much about music in general. She has a very basic taste. If you cant appreciate experimental music or any type of music then I dont think you have any business reviewing albums. Glad she is expanding her musical knowledge though.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X