Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Washingtonian25 View Post
    So I guess we should expect something in the range of 50ish million $ when it's all said and done.
    Billboard released an article last week saying they expected 55-60 million.

Comment

• Who is that woman that's praying with M on her IG?
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• There's a new Charlie Hides M video comin'!

Comment

• (I also posted this in the tour forum)

My Madame X Tour article/review was published online. I request that all fans visit the site and check out the article, read if you have the time, etc. so it becomes my most-viewed/-visited article of 2019. ��

I know some have posted a link on Facebook and Twitter, and I will be doing so tomorrow. I was going to add the Chicago grosses, but as I attended the NYC shows, I think the mention of those grosses is sufficient. The "bass line" has been deleted from the "Vogue" mention in "I Don't Search I Find," so good on that end.

So, I ask... everybody spread the word... Much thanks.

http://www.poconorecord.com/entertai...-madame-x-tour
          http://www.poconorecord.com/entertai...-madame-x-tour

Comment

• She has deleted the BBMA performance from her YouTube channel...
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• EXCLUSIVE – We at DrownedMadonna.com can finally unveil the lineup of “Crave” Remixes Pt 2 and its tentative release date.

We heard that “Crave” Remixes Pt 2 should be released on November 15th, 2019, but the date is still subjected to changes. We will keep you posted.

What we can share that we know is confirmed for sure is the lineup:

Crave (Thomas Gold Extended Remix) 3:51
              Crave (DJLW Remix) 6:18
              Crave (Boris Remix) 8:00
              Crave (Mike Cruz Club Remix) 7:30
              Crave (Joe Gauthreaux & Leanh Radio Edit)
              https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/...yYXrnrm36f6kHQ
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I kinda love this!:

I wonder how many artists have sampled Madonna too

Comment

• Would Madonna ever go back to larger venues, stadiums like in her previous tours?

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                    She has deleted the BBMA performance from her YouTube channel...
                    So she deleted that one and not the Eurovision performance instead? Lol
                    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                      So she deleted that one and not the Eurovision performance instead? Lol
                      She?????

Comment

• Iconic

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                          She?????
                          Of course, SHE!!! That's why she was late yesterday
                          "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• The Best Albums of the 2010s: Madonna’s ‘Madame X’
                            November 3, 2019 Mark J. Marraccini

Editor’s Note: The Albumism staff has selected what we believe to be the 110 Best Albums of the 2010s, representing a varied cross-section of artists, genres, and styles. Click “Next Album” below to explore each album in the list or for easier navigation, view the full introduction & album index here.

MADONNA | Madame X
                            Interscope (2019)
                            Selected by Mark J. Marraccini

Madonna’s radically adventurous and globally-inspired Madame X polarized fans and critics for good reason. It’s her least accessible album, but it’s also up there with the best she’s ever made. Including language barriers (“Medellνn”, “Faz Gostoso”), disparate musical genres (“Crave” vs. “Batuka”), and lyrics that ignite controversy (“God Control”, “Killers Who Are Partying”), Madame X was not for the casual Madonna fan that rolled their eyes at the Hebrew vibes of “Isaac” on 2005’s Confessions on a Dance Floor. Years from now, we’ll look back on Madame X as the Madonna album that’s most closely aligned with the real Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone, and one of her most artistically audacious and authentic offerings.

https://www.albumism.com/lists1/110-...donna-madame-x
                            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• A friend of mine just saw Madame X in Vegas and I'm so intensely jealous. Will have to get a review to report to you all

Comment

• Charlie Hides is back doing parody Madonna. This one's a little weird (basically a lip sync edit job) but still funny. Did Madonna do a reading of one of her books? where is this audio lifted from?
                                UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                  She has deleted the BBMA performance from her YouTube channel...
                                  Maybe it will come back in a Madame X special edition for Xmas...
                                  Madame Xmas

Comment

• I’ve had this on replay for like three days probably my favorite track from the album

Comment

• From American Life era. Is Mirwais in the background?

Comment

• ^Yes.
                                        I have received many gifts from God,
                                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• ^Thanks [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION].

With Sean Penn

Comment

• I think MA was written for Guy Ritchie
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• 14 years of "Confessions on a Dancefloor".

What a masterpiece and comeback
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
                                                Maybe it will come back in a Madame X special edition for Xmas...
                                                Madame Xmas
                                                Featuring a new Christmas song!
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Comment

• Hmmm 2005 has both Mariah and Madonna as the top female album
                                                      jio CHARTS NOW:3/8/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...7#post10442327

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                                                        Hmmm 2005 has both Mariah and Madonna as the top female album
                                                        Hm well, if we look at the actual numbers Mariah was bigger than M in the USA- for sure. However, it’s fair to say Confessions was waaay bigger worldwide. Hung Up and Sorry were pretty big all around the world.
                                                        “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                          Featuring a new Christmas song!
                                                          With that Nutcracker solo, I think Dark Ballet might be the closest we ever get.

Too bad we only have Santa Baby - imagine if she had done an actual Christmas bop in her heydey.

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
                                                            Hm well, if we look at the actual numbers Mariah was bigger than M in the USA- for sure. However, it’s fair to say Confessions was waaay bigger worldwide. Hung Up and Sorry were pretty big all around the world.
                                                            Yeah but surely there must be a way to determine which album actually sold more worldwide (USA included)?
                                                            jio CHARTS NOW:3/8/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...7#post10442327

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                                                              Yeah but surely there must be a way to determine which album actually sold more worldwide (USA included)?
                                                              I don't know what is the cutout date for IFPI charts, but their 2005 year end report has Mimi at 7.7m, Confessions at 6.3m. Mimi was released in March, Confessions in November.
                                                              I have received many gifts from God,
                                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                                                              X