No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the "Like A Prayer" album but I don't understand why she didn't release "Till Death Do Us Part" as single instead of "Keep It Together".
    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
      Love the "Like A Prayer" album but I don't understand why she didn't release "Till Death Do Us Part" as single instead of "Keep It Together".
      preach!

Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Eh I think KIT is better then or at the very least more catchy/radio ready then TDDUP. Also the subject matter of TDDUP was probably a turn off for Warners after Oh Father failed.

Comment

• Her Vogue/coronavirus video is weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
            Her Vogue/coronavirus video is weird.
            Her Instagram has been weird since forever.
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Debi Mazar is confirmed to have coronavirus. Maybe that's why she seems sad in the video in the tub.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                Eh I think KIT is better then or at the very least more catchy/radio ready then TDDUP. Also the subject matter of TDDUP was probably a turn off for Warners after Oh Father failed.
                Oh father is wonderful!

Comment

• "MDNA" came out 8 years ago today. A moment that I would like to forget.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I was a Freshman in college. Spent so many hours watching the GGW music video and practicing the dance moves.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                      "MDNA" came out 8 years ago today. A moment that I would like to forget.
                      In America was the 26th so I'll hmmm (celebate? forget about it? pretend it didn't happen? ) we'll see then haha

but for real I liked a few songs: I'm addicted, Beautiful Killer, Masterpiece, GangBang, I'm aS, even TUTR and of course M at -arguably- her best songwriting, Falling Free

Comment

• 1. Girl Gone Wild
                        2. Gang Bang
                        3. I‘m Addicted
                        4. Some Girls
                        5. Give Me All Your Luvin'
                        6. Best Friend
                        7. Love Spent
                        8. I Don’t Give a
                        9. Masterpiece
                        10. Falling Free

This should’ve been the tracklist. No deluxe edition just these songs and throw away the rest.
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I like looking back to the release of the album, I was very excited and listened often to it.
                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Better tracklist would have been:

Girl Gone Wild
                            Gang Bang
                            Turn Up The Radio
                            Some Girls
                            Superstar
                            Love Spent
                            Masterpiece
                            Beautiful Killer

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I might be in the minority but I think Gang Bang is absolutely an abomination. The beat redeems the song a little, but her thin voice and cringey talking ruin it for me.

Comment

• I was a little shocked that she actually read my message or maybe someone’s.

I, yesterday, on IG, pm’ed her and suggested that she should release something to do with the song Ghosttown and post it on her social media platforms. Guess what? She posted a new video on her IG today. Speaking of the odd!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                  I might be in the minority but I think Gang Bang is absolutely an abomination. The beat redeems the song a little, but her thin voice and cringey talking ruin it for me.
                                  I don't like the song much either. But I remember when the album was released it was the fan favorite and everyone was screaming to have it released as a single.
                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• This site have some Madonna music videos on HD. Hung Up, Sorry, Celebration, Frozen and a few more.

Link to Hung Up https://m.cda.pl/video/156894621?wersja=1080p

The rest can be found under the video.

Source: https://twitter.com/im_paulovx/statu...95395494719488

Comment

• Vogue's 30th anniv is soon btw

Comment

• Gang Bang is fantastic imo and that performance on MDNA Tour was a wow moment.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Y'all skipping over I ****ed Up on your shortened tracklists is just

Comment

• This is brilliant
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• >>>>
                                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                Gang Bang is fantastic imo and that performance on MDNA Tour was a wow moment.

Comment

• The best two songs on "MDNA" were "Love Spent" and "Masterpiece" and she was crazy for not releasing them as singles (I know "Masterpiece" got a minor release in Russia or something like that, but it deserved a proper and majoe treatment) ... Instead she decided to release "Turn Up The Radio"
                                                  Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

• How ironic Madonna would be making us "trip the station, change the channel" for her own song less than 10 years later...

Comment

• This interview is so cringe - I've never seen the unedited copy where you can hear all the cursing. I just read that Madonna was dating 2Pac at the time; she mentioned on Howard Stern a few years ago that he had gotten her all riled up ahead of the interview, which was partly responsible for her behavior.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                                        The best two songs on "MDNA" were "Love Spent" and "Masterpiece" and she was crazy for not releasing them as singles (I know "Masterpiece" got a minor release in Russia or something like that, but it deserved a proper and majoe treatment) ... Instead she decided to release "Turn Up The Radio"
                                                        The second worst song on that album. It’s terrible and I still can’t believe that Madonna released it as a single.

Comment

The second worst song on that album. It’s terrible and I still can’t believe that Madonna released it as a single.
                                                          Beg your pardon? Which song did beat TUTR for you for the title TUTR was born with?

It was also the worst song she ever recorded up until that point. But she managed to do at least 10 worse songs on RH though.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

Beg your pardon? Which song did beat TUTR for you for the title TUTR was born with?

It was also the worst song she ever recorded up until that point. But she managed to do at least 10 worse songs on RH though.
                                                            B-Day Song. Incredible is her worst song in my opinion.

Comment

B-Day Song. Incredible is her worst song in my opinion.
                                                              B-Day song at least has vocals that aren't annoying and a simple beat. It's not the most profound song she has ever recorded, but unlike TUTR it's not offensive on all fronts that would make a quality song.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X