No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish Madame X was a visual album as well, almost all the songs (except Bitch I'm Loca) deserved a video.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• A video for Bitch I'm loca would have been funny though ^^
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• I like B Im Loca. Just because its a silly song doesnt make it "bad" Its catchy.

Comment

• Yeah I rather like BIL too. LFM is the weakest for me.
          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Madame X is a masterpiece.
            i only dislike BIM. Future isn’t amazing either but I get it. Wish Ciao Bella was on the final cut because it’s become one of my all time fav Madonna songs.

Comment

• I used to hate Future but i'm loving it these days, especially those horns.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• RIP Alan Parker. I'm grateful that he took a chance on Madonna and it paid off.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Well, lockdown has been very good for my Madonna playlists - 9329 streams in 2020 alone
                  Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I find disturbing that so many people here (especially Madonna fans) agree with what is essentially censorship.
                    jio CHARTS NOW:3/8/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...7#post10442327

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Been listening to Levitating (again!) and wondering whether the Blessed Madonna will interpolate Lucky Star into the mix.

I got you, moonlight
                        You're my starlight
                        I need you all night
                        Come on, dance with me
                        I'm levitating
                        You, moonlight
                        You're my starlight
                        I need you all night
                        Come on, dance with me
                        I'm levitating ...
                        Levitating

Starlight, star bright, first star I see tonight
                        Starlight, star bright, make everything all right
                        Starlight, star bright, first star I see tonight
                        Starlight, star bright, yeah ...
                        Lucky Star

Would be awesome.. I hope this brings her back to the Hot 100 but even better, the Top 10.
                        Take that Drake!

August 14 can’t come soon enough!

Comment

• #dumpahlamalik

Comment

• #DuaLipa will be releasing her the remix of her song #Levitating featuring #Madonna and #MissyElliott on Friday 14 August. During a promo interview on Ash London LIVE she told the story of how it happened: "It’s always been a massive dream of mine to get to work with both Madonna and Missy Elliott and to have been able to put both of them together in a song, for them both to really be into a song and for both to want to jump on a track is so crazy but even as I say it knowing full well that it’s going to come out soon, it still feels like unbelievable to me. It was you know, it was mainly… like it began as a collaboration with me and The Blessed Madonna, who’s a DJ and a producer and we thought of… create like a fun club remix of the track. And it was really a conversation with my manager and I was like you know if I don’t say it, I don’t get it so I feel like I just need to go and put it out there. I’m a firm believer in that and sometimes I just say things and then I hope that they manifest in a way that I want it to. I was just like… you know what would sound really good on this. I was like you know Madonna and Missy Elliott. It just happened. I was hoping for one at least. I was like please maybe or like I thought maybe both of them would just tell me that they were super busy and this is just isn’t the right time, but to get an email back from both of them being like ‘yeah totally up for, it love the track’ I’m like… *screams*."
                            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Working...
                            X