Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Madonna

If the fake ass is true...she lost my respect.
    This is embarassing for such a strong woman
    YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

• Originally posted by jochen
      If the fake ass is true...she lost my respect.
      This is embarassing for such a strong woman

She’s had a fake ass for about 5 years now. The entire RHT DVD is nothing but close ups of it.
      I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

Her ass wasnt good anyway.

But I didint know that she did it earlier.
        I saw the rebel heart concert some years ago. The worst show to me I ever saw.

Got the blu ray some weeks ago for a very cheap price.
        I liked it on blue ray more.
        YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

• Originally posted by Mamisho
          Originally posted by AndiIversen
          Originally posted by Westen
          Originally posted by Mamisho
          love this song, i'm really disappointed in it's music video
          I don't like the video either, but you have to understand that it was released before MTV era,how many videos were actually great at the time...
          I actually loved the video back then, I still like it a lot. You gotta understand the times back then, what she did and how she presented herself and taking control of the story the way she did, was basically unseen before. The video to me at the time was quite avant-garde and sleek, the colors vibrant and she was quite a looker too. You just believed what she was singing about y´know?
          yea sorry, since she was the female michael jackson i expected a solid start, perhaps something like

Before "Billie Jean" his videos were like...

[youtube:37hxr0lp]6DQJPL9Yuq0[/youtube:37hxr0lp]

"Burning Up" is definitely one of my favorite videos by Madonna. It's so dreamy and it depicts the early '80s so well, yet it's very cool and contemporary today. Like some great indie video. Her first album is still her best album and era, imo.
          Gone.

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/BsMGeQrhzqp ... g1rbwoxuso

Never seen it before..
            Is it really love if it hurts? Is it really pain if it’s inside?

Comment

• Originally posted by RHpoz
              https://www.instagram.com/p/BsMGeQrhzqp/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1a3g1rbwoxuso

Never seen it before..
              Flop fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bojan
                "Burning Up" is definitely one of my favorite videos by Madonna. It's so dreamy and it depicts the early '80s so well, yet it's very cool and contemporary today. Like some great indie video. Her first album is still her best album and era, imo.
                ye, i have watched the album music videos by now, i liked Borderline in particular, Lucky Star next.

Comment

Originally posted by Bojan
                  ye, i have watched the album music videos by now, i liked Borderline in particular, Lucky Star next.
                  Holiday didn't have an official video at the time. Here her Top Of The Pops performance was always shown on tv as there was no real video around. So for me the TOTP performance is like the video for me.
                  My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• Originally posted by RHpoz
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/BsMGeQrhzqp/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1a3g1rbwoxuso

Never seen it before..
                    I have it on VHS video. I love it.
                    My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• [tweet:1wr4dkgu]https://twitter.com/MadonnaCharts_/status/1082969262225084418[/tweet:1wr4dkgu]
                      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

I think she began rehearsals for the tour.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                          Nah. She hasn’t even shot the first video yet. She could be going into video and promo rehearsals though. Madonna starts tour rehearsals 3 months before the first date... there’s no way she’s ready for a tour yet. We’d know so much more than we do (including rumoured dates etc).

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                            Originally posted by spiritboy
                            Nah. She hasn’t even shot the first video yet. She could be going into video and promo rehearsals though. Madonna starts tour rehearsals 3 months before the first date... there’s no way she’s ready for a tour yet. We’d know so much more than we do (including rumoured dates etc).
                            Then it's either for the video of the lead single or promo performances
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by tada
                              as for duet - MADONNA AND BEYONCÉ OR MADONNA AND GAGA OR MADONNA AND BRITNEY.
                              frankly every kind of that WOULD BE AMAZING and that collabo would assure another worlwide blockbuster single to Madge

But how?

Let's be honest, neither of them is capable of making hits anymore.
                              She needs someone relevant. Ariana, Camila, Maluma... And most of all, a groundbreaking song. Ladies in their 50s and 60s have to be 10 times better than ladies in their 20s and 30s to get a two times smaller hit - and that, if they're lucky.
                              Gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bojan
                                Originally posted by tada
                                as for duet - MADONNA AND BEYONCÉ OR MADONNA AND GAGA OR MADONNA AND BRITNEY.
                                frankly every kind of that WOULD BE AMAZING and that collabo would assure another worlwide blockbuster single to Madge

But how?

Let's be honest, neither of them is capable of making hits anymore.
                                She needs someone relevant. Ariana, Camila, Maluma... And most of all, a groundbreaking song. Ladies in their 50s and 60s have to be 10 times better than ladies in their 20s and 30s to get a two times smaller hit - and that, if they're lucky.
                                At this point none of us are expecting hits but we do hope she releases a quality bop that will wow people.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978
                                  [tweet:1zdxpsql]https://twitter.com/MadonnaCharts_/status/1082969262225084418[/tweet:1zdxpsql]
                                  Memoirs of a Geisha is one of the best books I've ever read.

Comment

All I care about from the new album is that I love it. Rebel Heart has its moments but I really disliked the overall production (and no, I’m not just referring to Diplo). There was something mechanical about out and harsh. Very few tender moments or fun sounding moments.

Don’t get me wrong, I really do enjoy Rebel Heart and all it’s leaked songs too... it was just missing the consistency of one or two producers perhaps. Which is why I prefer MDNA - say what you want about it (and I know, you all do) but in terms of a Madonna album, it still hit the usual marks - big dance song opening, personal and interesting lyrics (and lyrical ideas), consistent production and sound, a throwaway randomly silly song, book end ballad etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                      Originally posted by menime123
                                      What makes you think this?

Comment

• Originally posted by music126
                                        Originally posted by menime123
                                        What makes you think this?
                                        Her choreographer has been in New York recently and i've heard her make-up artist is also in NYC. We're literally on the brink of a new era so she is teasing us.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Don’t get too excited... she usually takes 2 to 3 months in post production nowadays

Comment

• aaaaa **** it! i'm listening to Like a Virgin '84 in a min

Comment

• I love the fact that everything is so quiet now, calm before the storm.

I feel like she will miss awards season and start era in March. For RH era she already confirmed BRITs and Grammys in December.

But her biggest mistake was not booking Glastonbury this year. Album would've been platinum in UK, i can guarantee that.

All these delays are minimizing my chances of seeing her live tho, I'll defend my master degree in September probably so I'm free by then, I doubt she will start tour before September and visit Europe in summer... So i guess I'll miss her with this tour since I can't buy ticket in advance not knowing if i 'll have job in autumn/winter and not being able to get days off or something.

Comment

aaaaa **** it! i'm listening to Like a Virgin '84 in a min
                                                It was my first album back in 1985. I bought the first album not much later.
                                                Looking forward to your review of Like A Virgin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen
                                                  I love the fact that everything is so quiet now, calm before the storm.

I feel like she will miss awards season and start era in March. For RH era she already confirmed BRITs and Grammys in December.

But her biggest mistake was not booking Glastonbury this year. Album would've been platinum in UK, i can guarantee that.

All these delays are minimizing my chances of seeing her live tho, I'll defend my master degree in September probably so I'm free by then, I doubt she will start tour before September and visit Europe in summer... So i guess I'll miss her with this tour since I can't buy ticket in advance not knowing if i 'll have job in autumn/winter and not being able to get days off or something.
                                                  I secretly hope that the tour will be pushed to next year. I've already spent too much on Dido comeback
                                                  When we lose what we love
                                                  Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                                  When we lose what we love
                                                  Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel
                                                    Originally posted by Westen
                                                    I love the fact that everything is so quiet now, calm before the storm.

I secretly hope that the tour will be pushed to next year. I've already spent too much on Dido comeback
                                                    Yeah I already had to give up on Dido too because of this

Comment

Working...
                                                    X