Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Madonna

Someone ban her from taking selfies cause she's awful at that. Just let someone else take the pic

She looks amazing in the second pic and she sure is cooking something under the super blood wolf moon.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop
      Brunette look again

Brunette? Itís black isnít it?

I absolutely love it though! Exactly the look I expected if she really was going to have an album called Magic... though itís clearly a wig.
      I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
        She looks terrible in that Instagram post but good in the next one.
        I agree.

And yes this is obviously black, not brunette.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Looooving the black hair!!

Comment

• Itís like an updated 1991 look

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
              God knows, I corrected it.
              Thank you so much, love <3

Comment

• So it seems she has shot a music video in Lisbon.

EDIT : fan reports about this location being used.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

She posted videos of the kids in that location on Instagram...

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen
                    Originally posted by beredy
                    Gaga's weird flip went viral first then I saw vids that compare Gaga's and Madonna's flips. And now you tell me Madonna's flip is trending? Not a coincidence.
                    I didn't see Gaga's flip. Like I said, I saw this tweet about dancer's leg behind her going viral...

Anyway, is she filming something in Lisbon?

[tweet:1yajetfp]https://twitter.com/Madonna/status/1087449709759922181[/tweet:1yajetfp]

Oh my god... :-?
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears
                      Originally posted by Westen
                      Gaga's weird flip went viral first then I saw vids that compare Gaga's and Madonna's flips. And now you tell me Madonna's flip is trending? Not a coincidence.
                      I didn't see Gaga's flip. Like I said, I saw this tweet about dancer's leg behind her going viral...

[tweet:2w6mivm3]https://twitter.com/Madonna/status/1087449709759922181[/tweet:2w6mivm3]

You canít be that shocked when thereís another better picture on the same page

We all know she canít take selfies. Sheís spent her entire life being photographed, not the other way around.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                        Originally posted by JeremySpears
                        Originally posted by Westen

[tweet:1b25s4v3]https://twitter.com/Madonna/status/1087449709759922181[/tweet:1b25s4v3]

You canít be that shocked when thereís another better picture on the same page

We all know she canít take selfies. Sheís spent her entire life being photographed, not the other way around.
                        True

Comment

• So Madonna is currently shooting her video in Monsanto and her looks are inspired by iconic Portuguese singer AmŠlia Rodrigues.
                          Don't know who she is? Look it up...
                          "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Rumors has it that there will be 2 first singles, one named Batukada with African vibes and another featuring Katy perry named Alive.
                            The album will be released in june/July with a massive tour right after.

Comment

• She had dark hair for Like a Prayer, Ray of Light and American Life.
                              That can only mean that great things are coming!

Comment

• For MDNA we knew in December that the first single was out in February and the album in March.
                                3 months before, it's shaping up to be a summer release.

Comment

That Anitta collaboration is getting so much backlash from Brazilian fans. She should cancel the collab if she is really supporting that fascist man.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                    She had dark hair for Like a Prayer, Ray of Light and American Life.
                                    Is the dark hair for a new era though?
                                    Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Excited for this new "Magic" era. Hopefully she can reclaim the no. 1 album spot in the UK and US.
                                      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• i cant participate in this poll i love lucky star and everybody as well as borderline.. but burning up is my fav track. i vote all 4 except holiday
                                        why is Everybody so undervoted tho? isnt that like her breakthrough single? i'd have said borderline too but i think Everybody is on par
                                        eff it, i can't pick up, such a great album

i've watched Like A Virgin dvd, such consistent energy, love it. i think i'm ready for next album?

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
                                          Originally posted by AlphaMale
                                          She had dark hair for Like a Prayer, Ray of Light and American Life.
                                          Is the dark hair for a new era though?
                                          It seems like it. Rumor has it she's recording her new video on a famous location here in Portugal, the same place she's been posting on Instagram.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mamisho
                                            i cant participate in this poll i love lucky star and everybody as well as borderline.. but burning up is my fav track. i vote all 4 except holiday
                                            why is Everybody so undervoted tho? isnt that like her breakthrough single? i'd have said borderline too but i think Everybody is on par
                                            eff it, i can't pick up, such a great album

i've watched Like A Virgin dvd, such consistent energy, love it. i think i'm ready for next album?
                                            I love all the singles, but Lucky Star and Borderline are my favorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                              That Anitta collaboration is getting so much backlash from Brazilian fans. She should cancel the collab if she is really supporting that fascist man.
                                              She isnt supporting him and she has never supported him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop
                                                Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                Why are some fans flooding her IG then? She needs to clear the water before collaborating with Madonna then.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                  Originally posted by BodyShop
                                                  Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                  Why are some fans flooding her IG then? She needs to clear the water before collaborating with Madonna then.
                                                  Because every artist has haters??
                                                  And they spread flat out lies abou them? Same happens to Madonna and all artists out there.
                                                  It's quite simple.
                                                  She doesnt have to 'clear' anything. She has never supported him.

Comment

• Like I said before,I don't know what is it for but an interview with Anitta has just been aired on TV and the reporter asked her how does it feel for her to sing with Madonna (for their collab) and she said that it was amazing and unbelievable because Madonna is a living legend and that every womam should be thankful to her for everything she's done for them all her life.

So,it's confirmed that they recorded something together.
                                                    It's the first time she asked such question that way.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X