Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
    And we actually got to hear her voice in it, and you can tell she was attached to the album. Ignore those MDNA fans, they drink.
    I did enjoy that part, yes. I crave American Life style raw vocals though.
    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
      I have mixed feelings about Rebel Heart.
      So many ups and downs. Some songs are among her best,I'd say.
      Some are forgettable ,even for 'album tracks' standards .
      Finally,some are atrocious.
      I go with the general opinion that she should have chosen around 10 songs.
      But i don't go too hard on her on this one (as I go on MDNA ,for example) , because the massive leak really affected her feelings about the album.

My favorites are : Joan Of Arc, Messiah, Rebel Heart, Veni Vidi Vici, Wash All Over Me, Borrowed Time(one of her best lyrics ever), Beautiful Scars(probably my favorite overall) .

UB is good.

LFL, Ghosttown, Best Night, DP, Holy Water ,Inside Out and Iconic are ok.

Illuminati, Hold Tight, Heartbreak City ,Body shop, S.E.X. and BIM are all forgettable and disposable.
      I’ve said it before, but I genuinely believe that when Rebel Heart leaked she was ready to throw in the towel and scrap the entire album. Thank god she was able to rush-release the 6 songs on iTunes and commit to the album.

She’s said herself the feeeback from the demos influenced her decisions on final mixes, which I suspect she probably didn’t care too much about in the end. I really do think the reason we got so many songs officially released is because Madonna ‘have up’ and just decided to give us everything and let us make our own versions of the album.
      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
        I’ve said it before, but I genuinely believe that when Rebel Heart leaked she was ready to throw in the towel and scrap the entire album. Thank god she was able to rush-release the 6 songs on iTunes and commit to the album.

She’s said herself the feeeback from the demos influenced her decisions on final mixes, which I suspect she probably didn’t care too much about in the end. I really do think the reason we got so many songs officially released is because Madonna ‘have up’ and just decided to give us everything and let us make our own versions of the album.
        Yes. She said it herself how the leaks affected her perception of the album and how insecure she was about which version should make the final cut.
        I agree that she kinda gave up on it and decided to release everything possible.

Comment

• Exactly two years ago, Madonna has said about the new album "I'm at the very beginning of the process,"
          "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
            Yes. She said it herself how the leaks affected her perception of the album and how insecure she was about which version should make the final cut.
            I agree that she kinda gave up on it and decided to release everything possible.
            Or quite possibly she didn't care bcs material was weak anyway. LOL.
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• [MENTION=34987]AlphaMale[/MENTION] :

Well,she was at the very beginning indeed.
              So much so that 2 yrs later we still have nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                So the madonna rumours start, new single drops in May, new album in June #mustbemagic
                First leaks in April?
                Is it really love if it hurts? Is it really pain if it’s inside?

Comment

• Originally posted by RHpoz View Post
                  First leaks in April?
                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• I refuse to believe any gossip i hear now, i'll believe once i hear it from Madonna's mouth.

Her last IG post (of a horse) was very beautiful. I wonder what she misses now? Portugal? She's talking about missing freedom and etc.

Also, did she land in US yet? Her Oscar party is in 4 days and a Queen needs her beauty sleep.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Is she even having an Oscar party this year?
                      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Probably untrue but eh. Nice to speculate.
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Probably untrue but eh. Nice to speculate.
                          This is total bs... And it's not like we had no idea about Portuguese influence (that I already hate). I hope it's just aesthetic influence on artwork and maybe in video, I don't want that sound. I believe in Mirwais. He did it once...

I think fans weren't delighted when they heard about acoustic, country rumors on Music lol

Comment

• Speaking of Express Yourself

Comment

Is she even having an Oscar party this year?
                              Would she miss it?

It'll be interesting to watch the gossip. Wonder if Gaga will attend Hollywood's #1 party or skip it completely?
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                Would she miss it?

It'll be interesting to watch the gossip. Wonder if Gaga will attend Hollywood's #1 party or skip it completely?
                                Madonna has skipped her own Oscar party before, yes. I’m sure she skipped it when she was on tour in 2016 and when promoting RH in 2015.
                                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• We at DrownedMadonna.com have heard that Madonna’s new single will be released in late April, or at the beginning of May 2019 at the latest.

We also learnt that Madonna’s upcoming album will be released in June 2019.
                                  Furthermore, we can deny rumours going around that Madonna’s first single will be the duet with Anitta.
                                  Lastly, we at DrownedMadonna.com learnt that Madonna’s new albumsurprise!!! – is NOT titled Magic.
                                  Are you ready for this exciting new era?
                                  When we lose what we love
                                  Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                  When we lose what we love
                                  Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Music and I Deserve it are two of my favorite songs from the Queen, I'm really happy she's giving us new songs with the same producer. I'm sure they won't let us down.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel View Post
                                      We at DrownedMadonna.com have heard that Madonna’s new single will be released in late April, or at the beginning of May 2019 at the latest.

We also learnt that Madonna’s upcoming album will be released in June 2019.
                                      Furthermore, we can deny rumours going around that Madonna’s first single will be the duet with Anitta.
                                      Lastly, we at DrownedMadonna.com learnt that Madonna’s new albumsurprise!!! – is NOT titled Magic.
                                      Okay. Game on.

Basically also confirms Eurovision if you ask me.
                                      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Is she even having an Oscar party this year?
                                        Rumor has it she is flying to NY tonight to get ready for it. Like make up and stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                          Rumor has it she is flying to NY tonight to get ready for it. Like make up and stuff.

Yes, despite the work, the old girl needs a few days to get ready
                                          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• X-Static Process is one of her most underrated songs.
                                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Madonna has skipped her own Oscar party before, yes. I’m sure she skipped it when she was on tour in 2016 and when promoting RH in 2015.
                                              Those were the only time she missed that party. She's on her way to LA today i guess. David was saying "have a good flight" in the IG video she shared.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                Those were the only time she missed that party. She's on her way to LA today i guess. David was saying "have a good flight" in the IG video she shared.
                                                Oh I don’t think she’ll miss it - I’m just saying she has before. My only concern is this party is supposed to be social media free and we never get to see much/any of it
                                                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

X-Static Process is one of her most underrated songs.
                                                  The whole album,actually.
                                                  X-Static Process,Easy Ride and Intervention is what I'd call my AL trilogy.
                                                  NKM ,on the other hand, is,lyrics wise,my absolute favorite. I can relate SO much to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel View Post
                                                    Now, let there not be that Beautiful Game tragedy on the album and things are shaping up well!
                                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                                                    X