Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    @Westen, who is that on your avatar? Jessica Simpson comes to mind.
    Queen Nud-een Coyle

Member of Girls Aloud, i picked her avatar as a troll tho @menime123

This was top 10 in your country back in the day, you might remember it

Comment

• Oh, okay. Don't know much about Girls Aloud.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Oh, okay. Don't know much about Girls Aloud.
        That song is literally the only thing worth knowing.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
          No, not really. How much you actually know about them?

Biology is one of the most acclaimed British pop songs of 00s.

They might not be your cup of tea, but their music was always progressive and experimental for mainstream pop. I mean who else has discography of songs that don't even have structures?

They are not Sugababes level, but, they are just behind them when it comes to discography. No other girl band is close after Sgb and GA...

Comment

• And this hell of a bop never fails to lift me up

Don't watch the video tho

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
              Just listened to it, but don't like it at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                No, not really. How much you actually know about them?

Biology is one of the most acclaimed British pop songs of 00s. ...
                Is it really love if it hurts? Is it really pain if its inside?

Comment

• What does this have to do with Madonna, though?
                  Stick to the topic!
                  "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• I'm really convinced that she changed the direction of the album and that's why it hasn't been released in 2018.
                    What has made her change her mind?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                      I'm really convinced that she changed the direction of the album and that's why it hasn't been released in 2018.

Maybe shes actually doing what she wants and has 2 albums on the way? That would explain a lack of tour for the first album!

Its not the first time shes changed directions on an album - in fact its quite common place: Bedtime Stories began with Shep, Ray of Light had a few producers at first, Orbit was supposed to do Music, Mirwais was supposed to do COADF and Avicii was supposed to do Rebel Heart.
                      Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                        It’s not the first time she’s changed directions on an album - in fact it’s quite common place: Bedtime Stories began with Shep, Ray of Light had a few producers at first, Orbit was supposed to do Music, Mirwais was supposed to do COADF and Avicii was supposed to do Rebel Heart.
                        But if she dares discard of Mirwais I'll clock ha. Bitch better not try it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RHpoz View Post
                          The song was listed at number 245 on American review site Pitchfork's "The Top 500 Tracks of the 2000s" list, despite Girls Aloud never receiving any sort of Stateside push.
                          Billboard named the song #32 on their list of 100 Greatest Girl Group Songs of All Time.
                          Peter Cashmore, writing for The Guardian, described "Biology" as "the best pop single of the last decade".

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                            The song was listed at number 245 on American review site Pitchfork's "The Top 500 Tracks of the 2000s" list, despite Girls Aloud never receiving any sort of Stateside push.
                            Billboard named the song #32 on their list of 100 Greatest Girl Group Songs of All Time.
                            Peter Cashmore, writing for The Guardian, described "Biology" as "the best pop single of the last decade".
                            Just listened to the first ten seconds. Don't like it at all.

Let's take AlphaMale's plea to stick to the topic: the Queen of Pop.

Comment

I'm really convinced that she changed the direction of the album and that's why it hasn't been released in 2018.
                              Perhaps she listened more and more to Portugese music and thought it would be really different for her.

Comment

• Chart position and sales don't mean much for me for female legends. Its great but i just want quality tracks and good promotion with tour
                                Proceed with Caution

Comment

Just listened to the first ten seconds. Don't like it at all.

Let's take AlphaMale's plea to stick to the topic: the Queen of Pop.
                                  Sis Biology is made from like few different songs, into, verse, pre-chorus and chorus are like 4 different songs Bohemian Rhapsody who?

Listen to the whole song, and imagine that type of song smashing in 2019... That's why we need GA back, they were releasing whacky music and were on top of the charts in UK with it...

Comment

Perhaps she listened more and more to Portugese music and thought it would be really different for her.
                                    Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                    Maybe she’s actually doing what she wants and has 2 albums on the way? That would explain a lack of tour for the first album!

It’s not the first time she’s changed directions on an album - in fact it’s quite common place: Bedtime Stories began with Shep, Ray of Light had a few producers at first, Orbit was supposed to do Music, Mirwais was supposed to do COADF and Avicii was supposed to do Rebel Heart.
                                    That would be awesome! And she could release them like Justin did with his album, whatever was its name...

Comment

• I get that this isn't on topic, but Girls Aloud are iconic. 20 top tens don't lie. Biology changed pop music. They changed pop music. They made a massive impact. They are legendary and it's a travesty of the highest order that they didn't have massive success outside of the UK.

Back to Madonna. Looking forward to new music from her. It's been a while
                                      Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                        I get that this isn't on topic, but Girls Aloud are iconic. 20 top tens don't lie. Biology changed pop music. They changed pop music. They made a massive impact. They are legendary and it's a travesty of the highest order that they didn't have massive success outside of the UK.

Back to Madonna. Looking forward to new music from her. It's been a while

Comment

• Just listened to Biology in full. What an awful song. Sorry, [MENTION=35926]Westen[/MENTION], but I don't like this at all. The music is terrible and their voices don't make my heart beat faster.
                                          Keep them in the UK.

I hope Madonna goes for a themed album with all songs influenced by Portugese music.

Comment

• Her Spotify catalog is such a borefest. It would be great if she put on Spotify some goodies like audio versions of her early tours, demos and some other work-in-progress material that's floating around the web anyways. At least, she could make some profit out of it and could do some splash around streaming platforms right on time for the new album...
                                            FOLLOW THE DUCK
                                            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...RpLtZEEAHM1AEw

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
                                              But if she dares discard of Mirwais I'll clock ha. Bitch better not try it.
                                              Mirwais responded to Mike Dean's post,saying they should finish the album and shouldn't sleep so,I'm sure he's on-board.

Comment

• Madonna booked studio time for this week and the next!
                                                Final mixing?

Comment

Madonna booked studio time for this week and the next!
                                                  Final mixing?
                                                  Let's hope so. Though I won't mind adding a song last minute if she writes an extra song before the release.

Comment

• Girls Aloud were flying the party pop flag during the years Madge wasnt (2002-2005) and whilst never huge beyond the UK, they are icons and epic beyond words... second only to the Spice Girls as a girl group.

They flew the pop flag when no one else was, when it was all rnb and indie bands. They did their British gays proud and we gave them top tens in return
                                                    Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Comment

Working...
                                                    X