11. HARD CANDY - ERA: Miles Away
    Donna Summer / Janet Jackson / Tina Turner / Toni Braxton / Billie Holiday

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
      Based on?
      Based on that video with Gaga. She can barely talk
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• On the few seconds we could actually see She's obvs wearing those AWFUL grills again.
          I can't at her loving that sh*t so much.

Comment

• I also don't get why she loves those grills so much. Back then I thought she gets rid of them after an era or so, but well I was wrong sadly. They destroy every good look..
            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• My guess is the grills cost a bloody fortune and she’s going to make sure it was worth it
              Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                My guess is the grills cost a bloody fortune and she’s going to make sure it was worth it
                The fact that this sounds so legit tho

Comment

• Crazy for You
                  Live to Tell
                  I'll Remember
                  Beautiful Stranger
                  Die Another Day

Special mention to the criminally overlooked The Look of Love.

Lovely picture of Madonna and Gaga at the Oscars party. The drama between the ladies' respective fanbases is petty and silly, and I hope an end will be put to it sooner rather than later.

Comment

• Maluma will release is new single on March 1st...
                    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                      Maluma will release is new single on March 1st...

So?

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                        So?
                        Maybe it's Madonna duet
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                          Maybe it's Madonna duet
                          It's not, first of all because she was just in the studio with him, Madonna's not releasing music fast like that, and second, obviously it's not because he already posted artwork and title of the song https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php?120213-Maluma-HP, so I don't see point of speculating when there is no reason for that.

Comment

• Amazing face.. but what happened to the body? 😂
                            Is it really love if it hurts? Is it really pain if it’s inside?

Comment

• Originally posted by RHpoz View Post
                              Amazing face.. but what happened to the body? 
                              Whose body?
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by RHpoz View Post
                                Amazing face.. but what happened to the body? 
                                I would worry about the face more than the body

I don't recognize her anymore...

Comment

• If somebody calls me reductive.. I would not pose with him.. The only exception - Madonna.. with me holding my Oscar
                                  Is it really love if it hurts? Is it really pain if it’s inside?

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                                    It's not, first of all because she was just in the studio with him, Madonna's not releasing music fast like that, and second, obviously it's not because he already posted artwork and title of the song https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php?120213-Maluma-HP, so I don't see point of speculating when there is no reason for that.
                                    I'll speculate anytime I want! If you don't like it, use the block button!

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                      Maybe it's Madonna duet
                                      Maybe Madonna is in the remix...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                                        Maybe Madonna is in the remix...
                                        Like Bieber in Despacito? It makes sense.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Madonna is a clever woman. She knows Beyoncé's party was much more popular (everyone from Adele to Rihanna, to Katy & Orlando) was there, she upstaged her with her picture with Gaga.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I like that Gaga chose to go to Madge’s. Beyoncé need to start her Oscar campaign for Lion King now, which is the only reason for her parties. At least we know Madge isn’t going to win one and does them for the fun of it

I’ve always found it random she does a Hollywood party though. Especially as she doesn’t even go to the awards.
                                            Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• Oh yes, totally forgot that Beyonce will win the Oscar next year for sure.

I also don't know why Madonna does those parties, but well, if it's fun to her why not. ^^
                                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Madonna's Oscars parties became iconic over the years, I'm sure she has big connections in Hollywood these days, if she ever wanted to use those connections she could've, but so far we've only seen her do that when it comes to raising money for Malawi.

I think Madonna knows Gaga paid her respect by going to her party, so she must be thankful for that.

I had no idea that Beyonce also started hosting parties, but to be fair, she probably started doing that for her Oscar campaign.

Comment

• Nope, Beyoncé & Jay Z started their parties last year. This is their second year and it's already the most popular party. I heard Adele skipped Madonna's party because she didn't want to mingle with Kim Kardashian & Co.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• It's no surprise as Beyonce is so popular and trendy, so most people go there anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X