No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is joking. Love Hard is the tattoos he has on his hands. Hes clearly playing with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      The album is going to be called ”Rebel MDNA Love“

Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
      "Give Me All Your Luvin"
      "Living For Love"
      "Love Hard"

Please, let the curse go !

Comment

‘MDNA Love Heart’ sounds much better.
        Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
          What???

I totally concur.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
            I totally concur.
            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Magic Rebel MDNA Love

Comment

• Why not 'Confessions Of An American Ray Of Light' then?

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                  Why not 'Confessions Of An American Ray Of Light' then?
                  Magic Confessions Of An American Ray Of Light

Comment

• So no glastowhatever its name, festival then...
                    That means that she doesn't have a show ready yet...

Comment

• So she was shooting something with Mert & Marcus.
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

So no glastowhatever its name, festival then...
                        That means that she doesn't have a show ready yet...
                        I don't care for glastonwhatevs but the whole Eurovision thing got me really excited.
                        I hope she sorts things out

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                          I don't care for glastonwhatevs but the whole Eurovision thing got me really excited.
                          I hope she sorts things out
                          yeah me too, but the glastonwhatevs festival has an advantage. it's broadcasted live on tv and that way we wouldn't have to wait 5 years for a shitty dvd (wich I'm thankful that she still releases it)

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                            So she was shooting something with Mert & Marcus.
                            Probably album cover or for some magazine...

Comment

yeah me too, but the glastonwhatevs festival has an advantage. it's broadcasted live on tv and that way we wouldn't have to wait 5 years for a shitty dvd (wich I'm thankful that she still releases it)
                              ESC streams live on YT worldwide (and nearly every other national broadcaster that has live streaming on their own site) and the whole show is (re)playable immediately after it ends. And they will probably upload the interval acts separately also. There's 0 excuse for not being able to watch it live (if it happens).
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• But it's only 15 minutes at best. The festival is a whole show.

Comment

• Ah ah ah various fansites are posting this

BREAKING*** Madonna Has A New Single Titled ‘Love Hard’ Coming Out Soon!! Info on Madonnaunderground. #madonna #lovehard

Comment

• Doing Glastonbury is only advantageous if it’s towards the end of a tour - no one wants to see the show before she starts touring it.

Comment

• Speak for yourself.
                                      I don't mind seeing it a million times.
                                      But that's a reason for her not to do it too.

Comment

Speak for yourself.
                                        Makes all sense.

Comment

• Voted for "Keep it Together." Such a great song on an amazing album.
                                          Gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                            ESC streams live on YT worldwide (and nearly every other national broadcaster that has live streaming on their own site) and the whole show is (re)playable immediately after it ends. And they will probably upload the interval acts separately also. There's 0 excuse for not being able to watch it live (if it happens).
                                            It would be great to see Madonna at the world's biggest TV event, but people are concentrated on voting at that moment, some take a break to eat or for a toilet and many TV channels are airing adverts during interval acts. Also, their most dedicated audience that would watch the entire thing are LGBT people and they already love and respect Madonna. So, it would be great to see her, great for us, music lovers and her fans, but I don't expect some huge effect. It would have some, though.
                                            Gone.

Comment

• I have to admit that "Love Hard" is quite of a bland title. But I'm excited about the fact that the lead single doesn't seem to feature anyone else (No Anitta, No Maluma).

I know some fans are a bit scared about the political stuff, but last time she went very in your face political with her music and worked with Mirwais she put out great music ("American Life" album).
                                              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Speak for yourself.
                                                Doing Glastonbury and having the show professionally broadcast at the very start of a tour is like putting the DVD out before you see it live. For most people it would be a case of saying “£200 to see her doing the same show I saw on TV last week? I’ll see her next time”.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                                  I have to admit that "Love Hard" is quite of a bland title. But I'm excited about the fact that the lead single doesn't seem to feature anyone else (No Anitta, No Maluma).

I know some fans are a bit scared about the political stuff, but last time she went very in your face political with her music and worked with Mirwais she put out great music ("American Life" album).
                                                  Yes, she broke her career last time didn’t she. I’m all for it but she needs a COADF ‘Queen of The Universe’ era.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                                    Doing Glastonbury and having the show professionally broadcast at the very start of a tour is like putting the DVD out before you see it live. For most people it would be a case of saying “£200 to see her doing the same show I saw on TV last week? I’ll see her next time”.
                                                    I think it's the other way around. If she puts on a great show everybody would want to experience it live.
                                                    Also, not everybody will watch it anyways, there's millions out there that will miss that broadcast. The only show I saw from that festival was Adele and it made want to see her even more!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X