Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
    The press here are saying that that were some secret recordings here in Lisbon and that Maluma is here too...
    I wonder if shes going to do either a whole visual album (which means she must be extremely proud of the album) or is doing what Justin Timberlake did, and have 4 music videos released weekly in the build up to the album dropping?
    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• I think it's a documentary that will serve as an introduction to the album.
      Not really a documentary and not really a visual album, but a mix of both.
      "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
        I actually wondered if shes going Snow White theme... the black hair and an apple etc.
        That would be cool, the virginal snow white

Comment

That would be cool, the virginal snow white
          Or Evil Queen

Comment

An Apple Music exclusive is not something that would make me happy, as Im a Spotify user. Surely she wouldnt cut Spotify or Tidal out (especially as a co-owner of the latter)?
            Does she even know she has a stake in Tidal? She didn't premiere anything exclusively there or used their "amazing" streaming numbers to lift her first week numbers.
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Or Evil Queen
              Well the Evil Queen did use magic, unlike your basic pretty girl who needs a prince's kiss Snow White.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                Well the Evil Queen did use magic, unlike your basic pretty girl who needs a prince's kiss Snow White.
                Im thinking its this.

And shes TEASING us! She has the twins singing JTs CSTF... his big Eurovision song

Comment

Does she even know she has a stake in Tidal? She didn't premiere anything exclusively there or used their "amazing" streaming numbers to lift her first week numbers.
                  I think the Ghosttown debuted there. The only thing I know that got lifted though was her leg

Comment

I think the Ghosttown debuted there. The only thing I know that got lifted though was her leg
                    The premiere was on Meerkat. An app nobody remembers.

Comment

• Maluma going to Portugal basically confirms they're shooting something together.
                      It's a certainty for me.

Comment

The premiere was on Meerkat. An app nobody remembers.
                        When I remember that,I scream

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                          When I remember that,I scream
                          I really have no idea what came over them. Releasing LFL on Snapchat was a fail, then they go and release the next video on a completely minor app. LOL. #untraditionalmarketing

Comment

BIM video premiered on tidal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                              BIM video premiered on tidal.
                              So 3 video premieres on apps nobody cares about in a row (even though Snapchat is a thing, but not for music LOL) - and outside of Tidal, streams probably didn't count (not that they were huge, but still)...

Comment

• It was a gamble, if it had success everybody would be praising her for her vision, but it failed so...

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                                  Maluma going to Portugal basically confirms they're shooting something together.
                                  It's a certainty for me.
                                  He's here but he has no shows here, so... Unless he's her new boy toy... OVER MY DEAD BODY! HE'S MINE, BITCH!

Comment

He's here but he has no shows here, so... Unless he's her new boy toy... OVER MY DEAD BODY! HE'S MINE, BITCH!
                                    Easy,bitch ! You're taken
                                    No seja piranha

Comment

• Originally posted by madgikman View Post
                                      I remember they finally had to put a disclaimer on the Music packaging, telling people that the skips in DTM were intentional lol
                                      Never knew they did. I bought the album first day of release (which I've done ever since True Blue in 1986) and I thought something was wrong with my CD when Don't Tell Me started.
                                      Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• The news must be starting soon. Billboard started hyping Madonna. Billboard started to hype Madonna's new music.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                          Never knew they did. I bought the album first day of release (which I've done ever since True Blue in 1986) and I thought something was wrong with my CD when Don't Tell Me started.
                                          Really? Did anybody thought the same? I understood that the song was meant to be like that.

Comment

• Rumor has it that Madonna is working with visual artist Latex Lcifer, because of the glove, knife and apple on her Instagram post.

Comment

Rumor has it that Madonna is working with visual artist Latex Lcifer, because of the glove, knife and apple on her Instagram post.
                                              Google is confused when I google his name. Could you show me some of his work, pls?
                                              Gone.

Comment

• All her eras in 2000-2009 were great. Something about Madonna releasing new music in the summer is great like she did with Music.

American Life has her doing interviews and mini shows everywhere and gave us RIT which along with SS were her best tours. Pandemonium was definitely running wild at those tours.

MDNA tour was alright. Rebel Heart was also just alright. Here’s hoping this next one will be something magical.
                                                My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post
                                                  MDNA tour was alright. Rebel Heart was also just alright. Here’s hoping this next one will be something magical.
                                                  I never gelled with MDNAT and it’s never something I want to watch. RHT reminds me of RITE where it’s less about the spectacle, a bit more relaxed and just about enjoying the music.

Comment

• I guess RIT holds a special place for me because I was picked to be in the pit which was a real cool experience. I can still remember EY as she’s marching with her dancers. Literally right there in front of me.
                                                    My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

Working...
                                                    X