No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alphamale is from Sintra right? He has to get to that church right now and report lol
    jio CHARTS NOW: 7/12//2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...5#post11029655

Comment

• So is this the second video she's filming for the new album?
      My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
          Alphamale is from Sintra right? He has to get to that church right now and report lol
          I'll be there tomorrow, it's like 10 minutes from my house.
          "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• There's a beautiful palace with a beautiful garden there.

Comment

• [MENTION=34987]AlphaMale[/MENTION] you are so lucky
              Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                So is this the second video she's filming for the new album?
                Might be third? The one in January, the disco one, and this one. Apparently she has another shooting scheduled for late March

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                  I'll be there tomorrow, it's like 10 minutes from my house.
                  Please be our private stalker and post here a lot of pics.

Comment

• A great pic:

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                      Might be third? The one in January, the disco one, and this one. Apparently she has another shooting scheduled for late March
                      She is probably going to shoot a video for every song, that would be a treat for the fans.

Comment

• At this point we don’t know how many videos she’s recorded. There’s plenty of chance she did some last year on some of these MDNA Skin shoots.
                        Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• She's still filming something? Hopefully she's not hands on with editing like with her tours. Otherwise, we should not expect a product before early next year.
                          I have received many gifts from God,
                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Maluma is on location too!!!

Comment

Maluma is on location too!!!

Well we knew he was in Portugal

I finally saw a picture of him and I wasn’t impressed at all.

Comment

• Great cos he's mine!

Comment

There's a beautiful palace with a beautiful garden there.
                                  Actually I have been there I do remember the church...
                                  jio CHARTS NOW: 7/12//2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...5#post11029655

Comment

Great cos he's mine!
                                    You’re far too old for him

Comment

• She really is filming on the palace. The street in front of the palace is full of big trucks and police. Everything is silent now.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                        You’re far too old for him
                                        There it is, ageism... You've learned nothing... Madonna will be pissed at you when I tell her.

Comment

There it is, ageism... You've learned nothing... Madonna will be pissed at you when I tell her.
                                          Well you could always sing a duet with him

Comment

• Source who told us about this shoot also confirmed that they are going to India next week to shoot something there. This is just insane.

I must say I love the fact that we know literally nothing. Who knows how much M14 changed since May last year

Comment

She has chance to tell you the same. Then tell you she’s not too old for him

Comment

• She’s done 13 videos in the last 14 years. At this rate we might now get 13 on one album

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                                                  Well you could always sing a duet with him
                                                  I could do a lot with him, but singing is not one of them...

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                                                    Source who told us about this shoot also confirmed that they are going to India next week to shoot something there. This is just insane.

I must say I love the fact that we know literally nothing. Who knows how much M14 changed since May last year
                                                    According to the guy who spilled the tea about India, it will take place fom the 21st (in 2 days) until the 28th.
                                                    I think she may travel there in 2 days and shootings may start on the 22nd.
                                                    Apparently,things are moving faster now and yes,I'm also amazed at how we know sh!t until now!
                                                    Last edited by BodyShop; Wed March 20, 2019, 01:14.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X