Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
    So that's a thing? The scribble stuff, I mean...
    It's interesting because you get to know your most listened to songs.
    Go to lastfm.com and create an account. Then you can connect all the streaming devices you use to that account.
    It starts keeping track of your songs automativally then.

I'm typing fast cause I'm at the gym now so i don't know if i made myself clear or not
    I'm listening to Hung Up live from confessions btw hahaha

Comment

• My most scrobbled female artists since November 2015:

1. Mariah Carey
      2. Madonna
      3. Celine Dion
      4. Lara Fabian
      5. Debbie Gibson

Could be interesting this year as Madonna and Celine are coming soon with new albums.
      Although I think not much will change as they are far apart in my list.
      My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• I use Lastfm since 2007/08 now. These are my 20 most scrobbled Madonna songs:

Oh sorry for that strange post, first I tried to copy, then typed it manually.
        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• ^ Wish I had last.fm since 1983.

My most scrobbled Madonna albums (every time you play a song from a certain album, it counts a scrobble. So if you play Express Yourself ten times, it counts 10 scrobbles. You don't have to play ten different songs.)

1. Rebel Heart
          2. GHV2
          3. I'm Breathless
          4. Like A Prayer
          5. The Immaculate Collection
          My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• Most scrobbles albums from me are:

1 Erotica
            2 Confessions on a dance floor
            3 MDNA
            4 Rebel Heart
            5 Hard Candy

But MDNA and Rebel Heart are so high, because they were released during the time I used Lastfm, so it is harder for albums like Music to have so many scrobbles. Oh and Rebel heart also has many songs on it. ^^
            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• ^ Rebel Heart was an easy win in my list as I joined last.fm at the end of 2015.
              A new album won't have a hard time beating it though, as the peak days of Rebel Heart were over at the end of 2015.
              Or the new album should be something I don't like at all. Can't imagine that though.

Comment

• Yes, that was easy then. ^^ For me the same with Hard Candy, MDNA and Rebel Heart.

The new album will have a hard time to reach so many plays like most of the other albums, but it can over the years, in case I like it and still play it often after some time it was released. It worked for Hard Candy and the albums before, but MDNA and Rebel Heart were played mostly during their eras.

Comment

• My top 20:

1. American Life
                  2. Die Another Day
                  3. Easy Ride
                  4. Hollywood
                  5. I’m so Stupid
                  6. Intervention
                  7. I’m So Stupid
                  8. Love Profusion
                  9. Mother and Father
                  10. Nobody Knows Me
                  11. X-Static Process
                  12. Champagne Rose
                  13. Holiday
                  14. Into The Groove
                  15. Express Yourself
                  16. Like a Virgin
                  17. Music
                  18. Papa Don’t Preach
                  19. Music
                  20. Like a Prayer

Any guesses as to my favourite album?
                  I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• ^^ My most scrobbed album is Caution by Mariah. So I think a new album won't have such a hard time to beat the older ones.
                    Rebel Heart is my 15th most scrobbled album.
                    This is the first time Madonna will release an album with last.fm scrobbling every play. So I am really curious to see what will happen in my list.

Comment

• Wow! You all use that thing!
                      I'm stuck in the 90s, get me out of here!
                      "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Tomorrow I'll get an account on lastfm, that's it, right?

Comment

Tomorrow I'll get an account on lastfm, that's it, right?
                          Yes. Then just connect your streaming service to it, then just bookmark your profile and check it every and then

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                            ^^ My most scrobbed album is Caution by Mariah. So I think a new album won't have such a hard time to beat the older ones.
                            Rebel Heart is my 15th most scrobbled album.
                            This is the first time Madonna will release an album with last.fm scrobbling every play. So I am really curious to see what will happen in my list.
                            In my case it is harder to beat many albums from my Lastfm because I used it over 10 years now. ^^ I mean there are between 300000 and 400000 scrobbles in total.

Comment

• My most scrobbled albums are so funny

Celebration (double disc version)

MDNA World Tour
                              The Confessions Tour (Live)

Sticky & Sweet Tour

Music (Int'l)

Like a Prayer

Erotica (PA Version)

I'm Going To Tell You A Secret (Audio Only DMD)

Rebel Heart Tour (Live)

The Immaculate Collection

I'm Breathless

Rebel Heart (Deluxe)

Like A Prayer (30th Anniversary)

MDNA

Hard Candy

Ray Of Light

Something To Remember

True Blue (Reissue)

American Life

Like A Virgin (Reissue)

Comment

• ^ The new Like A Prayer edition is climbing fast.

Comment

• Not Champagne Rose being [MENTION=3976]menime123[/MENTION] 12th most scrobbled song tho
                                  And I thought my entire top 5 (bar the#1 album) being all live albums was funny

Comment

• Yes [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION]
                                    Unlike [MENTION=35926]Westen[/MENTION] ,I love it

Well the original one is also an eternal champ

Comment

• I HAVE A LAST FM ACCOUNTT

Comment

• Also needless to say Madonna is my most streamed artist .
                                        Over the last year,she got 18.156 scrobbles

Comment

• Also needless to say Madonna is my most streamed artist .
                                          Over the last year,she got 18.156 scrobbles

Comment

• It's needless but you still said twice

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                                              Not Champagne Rose being [MENTION=3976]menime123[/MENTION] 12th most scrobbled song tho
                                              That shocked me too. ^^

Madonna is my most scrobbled artist too with something over 20000 plays.

Comment

Yes [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION]
                                                Unlike [MENTION=35926]Westen[/MENTION] ,I love it

Well the original one is also an eternal champ

Haven't listened it yet

Comment

It's needless but you still said twice
                                                  What a portuguese bitch

Comment

Not Champagne Rose being [MENTION=3976]menime123[/MENTION] 12th most scrobbled song tho
                                                    The thirst for something new is real

Comment

Working...
                                                    X