No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did some maths and i have an average of 12 Madonna songs listened per day during the last 365 days.
    Which is like i listen to 1 full album of hers everyday.
    Taking into account I dont listen to music every day (especially on weekends or holidays), that nunber is even bigger.
    That bitch owns me so much money ....
    Last edited by BodyShop; Tue March 26, 2019, 02:13.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
      I HAVE A LAST FM ACCOUNTT
      Congratulations.
      My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
        Not Champagne Rose being [MENTION=3976]menime123[/MENTION] 12th most scrobbled song tho
        And I thought my entire top 5 (bar the#1 album) being all live albums was funny
        The funny thing is if you stream it Last fm won't count it under Madonna, but under Quavo. So he either downloaded the song and made the tags say Madonna, or goes all out of his way to add it onto his list
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Don’t worry, the new album will displace everything once it drops
          I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• The problem with Madonna is she has so many songs it’s sort of hard to get individual song streams high... so when a stand-alone comes along I play on repeat for a few days... easily takes over.

Comment

• As a case in point, I just checked my main playlist - my ‘complete collection’ (all studio tracks - including greatest hits, some Evita and leaked demos etc) totals 378 songs.... clocking in at just shy of 30 hours.

Aside from when the mood for a particular album comes along, I usually just shuffle this playlist. I also have a ‘singles’ playlist, but even that takes hours to get through too

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                I did some maths and i have an average of 12 Madonna songs listened per day during the last 365 days.
                Which is like i listen to 1 full album of hers everyday.
                Taking into account I dont listen to music every day (especially on weekends or holidays), that nunber is even bigger.
                That bitch owns me so much money ....
                I try to listen to at least 10 Madonna songs a day. That’s sort of my ‘target’ as if I didn’t limit my music listening, I’d honestly listen to it all day every day... and when you’re no longer a teenager that’s just not productive

Generally speaking, I get about 2 hours to listen to music on a morning, and an hour on an evening. I used to be allowed to listen to music all day at work... but we had a changing of the guard and the new one banned it.

Comment

• You can write one post you know? You don't have to be #1 poster every week.

Also are we doing Last.fm stats from a certain point in time or? I'll post mine but some post from the last 365 days, some from random 2015 months... What's the T?

Comment

• What the hell is last fm??

I don’t even use Spotify

I ve all the music I like downloaded in my phone and listen to it whenever I feel the need or I m in the mood

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                      What the hell is last fm??

I don’t even use Spotify

I ve all the music I like downloaded in my phone and listen to it whenever I feel the need or I m in the mood
                      Yes and Lastfm sums up how often you listened to the songs you play on your phone or wherever.
                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I don’t even use Spotify

It's a service that counts the music you play. You can use it with any music player be it some streaming service, or you just playing your local mp3 files via Google Play, iTunes or whatever music player.

You have to register and install plug in on your phone/computer so it can track your plays. Some players and services (Spotify, Deezer) can be connected directly without a need for a plugin (though if you have a plug in on your phone for mp3 player, make sure to turn off already connected apps from scrobbling as it can make tracks get scrobbled twice).

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                          You can write one post you know? You don't have to be #1 poster every week.

Also are we doing Last.fm stats from a certain point in time or? I'll post mine but some post from the last 365 days, some from random 2015 months... What's the T?
                          Well excuse me for not having all my thoughts at the same time

Comment

I don’t even use Spotify

You know you can download music on Spotify to listen to whenever or wherever

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                              You know you can download music on Spotify to listen to whenever or wherever
                              You need a premium account ($$$$) for that though.

Comment

• Lastfm is banned here
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

You need a premium account ($$$$) for that though.
                                  Premium is cheap. Especially if it’s a family package (£15pm for 6 premium accounts).

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                    Premium is cheap. Especially if it’s a family package (£15pm for 6 premium accounts).
                                    Cheap or not, some can't (or don't wish to) afford it. You can't change that fact.

Comment

Cheap or not, some can't (or don't wish to) afford it. You can't change that fact.
                                      He's British, 15€ for him is not the same for many others Europeans, unfortunately.
                                      "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• I had a Spotify account, but not anymore. I didn't use it. I download my music for free and stream it from my phone to my A/V.
                                        "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• I'm very happy with my Spotify account. Looking forward to stream the hell out of new Madonna music.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I have Spotify but use the free version.
                                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• How does Spotify works?

I usually download music from YouTube on my phone

Comment

You can write one post you know? You don't have to be #1 poster every week.

I went as far back as possible.
                                                My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

How does Spotify works?

I usually download music from YouTube on my phone
                                                  I will explain tonight. I couldn't imagine being without Spotify. It's the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                    I will explain tonight. I couldn't imagine being without Spotify. It's the best.
                                                    Same here.
                                                    I *literally* can't live without Spotify.
                                                    The idea of listening to (basically) any song at any time ,anywhere ,has forever changed me lol

Comment

Working...
                                                    X