Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
    It's shocking to see how much hate she's getting in Portugal media right now, over stupid lie, and yet her pr or her are not saying anything, once again showing how idiotic both her and her team are. Other artists would never let lies like these even go public.
    You can read Portuguese?
    Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
      It might sound blasphemous to someone but I think Erotica era was-is SO classy.
      Of course it was classy. Sex can be classy too. Various kinds of sex. It's just about not being a prude and bigoted. Erotica was a fully realized concept exploring sex, femininity, masculinity, gender roles not just through music, but in other formats as well (videos, book, tour)... Brilliant era!
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• So it’s April next week. Rumours were Madonna would release her single at the end of April/start of May. We are almost there guys
        Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          Guys, i know Madonna isn't a nostalgic woman but can it be that she's referring to herself in Indian Summer? It means very beautiful weather before winter, maybe it's a reference to her age and musical career. Maybe it's her way of saying she's saying goodbye to music for a very long time after this era?
          I'm going to give you a reputation point for that thought.
          "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
            So it’s April next week. Rumours were Madonna would release her single at the end of April/start of May. We are almost there guys
            The news are gonna come real soon. I feel it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
              I'm going to give you a reputation point for that thought.
              Thanks
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                I play the Vogue video every day because I want it to hit 100 million so that she has a video from the past 4 decades with 100 million views.
                I do the same with Like a Prayer

Comment

• Have you seen her latest Insta post?

SOON... Again!!!

Comment

• If she charts on with any of the upcoming singles, will she be the oldest female to chart on Hot 100?

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                      So it’s April next week. Rumours were Madonna would release her single at the end of April/start of May. We are almost there guys
                      Maybe 2 singles

Comment

Have you seen her latest Insta post?

SOON... Again!!!
                        I swear I don't know who's more desperate for real news, you or [MENTION=3976]menime123[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                          I've been using last.fm since December 2009. Madonna is ofc my #1 artist with 23,090 plays

My last.fm stats
                          Last 365 days - 774 plays
                          Last 180 days - 152 plays
                          Last 90 days - 76 plays
                          Last 30 days - 5 plays
                          Last 7 days - 2 plays

My last.fm stats
                          Last 365 days - 1013 plays
                          Last 180 days - 551 plays
                          Last 90 days - 399 plays
                          Last 30 days - 98 plays
                          Last 7 days - 19 plays
                          My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                            I swear I don't know who's more desperate for real news, you or [MENTION=3976]menime123[/MENTION]
                            Me! I’m so desperate I’d prostitute myself for info. You know, I’d take one for the team
                            Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

Comment

I'm desperate!!!

Comment

Would you marry me ?
                                I know you wouldn't but I think i finally found my soulmate (despite your taste for music )
                                You're too sweet. I was probably one of the first to buy a Mini Disc Player just to get to record my own playlist on MD and change it every now and then. I was always frustrated I could only add 18 songs or so.
                                My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                  I swear some people take the joy out of coming to these threads sometimes.
                                  Don't mind them. It's always great to see more fans post. Anyway, I enjoy your posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                    You're too sweet. I was probably one of the first to buy a Mini Disc Player just to get to record my own playlist on MD and change it every now and then. I was always frustrated I could only add 18 songs or so.
                                    Don't mind him. He says that to everybody

I too had a MD. The best audio device ever. I still own the player and the discs.

Comment

• Dang that LAP poll was so difficult! I wanted to include Oh Father but I can't even bring myself up to listen to it after my dad's passing. I also enjoy the rest, even love song which I found a bit forced back then. I always come back to how brilliant is TDDUP, it's like a journey.

In other news, is M's new album gunna be called "Soon"?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                        Don't mind them. It's always great to see more fans post. Anyway, I enjoy your posts.
                                        Yeah [MENTION=35120]music126[/MENTION] don't mind [MENTION=3976]menime123[/MENTION] he's suffering from withdrawal symptoms from lack of new music

Comment

I too had a MD. The best audio device ever. I still own the player and the discs.
                                          Let me have my fantasy!

I still have an MD player. Don't know if I still have that very first one. I guess I must have bought it in 1992 as The Bodyguard was one of the first things I recorded.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                            Dang that LAP poll was so difficult! I wanted to include Oh Father but I can't even bring myself up to listen to it after my dad's passing. I also enjoy the rest, even love song which I found a bit forced back then. I always come back to how brilliant is TDDUP, it's like a journey.

Apparently

Comment

It really was and the mini-discs were cute too

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                                Dang that LAP poll was so difficult! I wanted to include Oh Father but I can't even bring myself up to listen to it after my dad's passing. I also enjoy the rest, even love song which I found a bit forced back then. I always come back to how brilliant is TDDUP, it's like a journey.

I found it really hard to listen to Oh Father back in 1989. I had a difficult relationship with my father and it was like Madonna sang about this on the song and I could only listen to it in the beginning when I was all by myself. Too afraid others would see how emotional the song made me.

Yes, the new album is called "Soon (it will be Christmas)".

Comment

• I loved MDs. I never got around to buying her official ones though. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one in person either.
                                                  Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

Comment

• She really needs to leak 10-15 seconds of something new. I’m dying here
                                                    Buy Girls. Bye Boys.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X