Comment

• A cover of Burning Up in Spanish

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
          Reductive

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
              Ofc it's not true. In order for those texts to leak they would've come from her or her agent, so they are obviously fake.
              But Madonna's terrible PR team is once again doing nothing to stop BS like this.
              All PR teams are pretty useless today, it seems. They are predictable and their statements are generic. It doesn't work. New generations know better than that.
              Gone.

Comment

• She should hire me. I'd turn all the bad rumors around and make her out to be an angel recording a Christmas album.
                My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

She really needs to leak 10-15 seconds of something new. I’m dying here
                  No.
                  Leaks.

Comment

• I think it’s very clear she should hire me. I’d never let her leave the studio until every single song was a #1.

“No Madonna, every song CAN be Vogue if you bloody get on with it!”

I wouldn’t last the week
                    I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                      No.
                      Leaks.
                      No I’m being serious now, I need something new. Not a leak. A snippet. That’s all. A tease. Or the album cover and title.

I’m not used to this waiting. Something usually leaks and the wait is taken away from me

Comment

I think it’s very clear she should hire me. I’d never let her leave the studio until every single song was a #1.

“No Madonna, every song CAN be Vogue if you bloody get on with it!”

I wouldn’t last the week
                        So,you'd let her die there without the world ever getting a new song from her?
                        Big deal...

Comment

So,you'd let her die there without the world ever getting a new song from her?
                          Big deal...
                          I mean until they sounded like #1s. Even I would let her leave to do promo

Comment

No I’m being serious now, I need something new. Not a leak. A snippet. That’s all. A tease. Or the album cover and title.

I’m not used to this waiting. Something usually leaks and the wait is taken away from me
                            Im also serious .
                            This is the most exciting we got since when? Confessions?
                            At least I don't remember anything from it being leaked.
                            First time I heard Hung Up was at the EMAs I think and I was in awe.
                            This waiting is fantastically great

Comment

Im also serious .
                              This is the most exciting we got since when? Confessions?
                              At least I don't remember anything from it being leaked.
                              First time I heard Hung Up was at the EMAs I think and I was in awe.
                              This waiting is fantastically great
                              If I remember correctly, our first listen to HU was through the Motorola commercial where she was still wearing her sling. But it was more of a tease as it was the version of the song that had no sample (and the version that would have been released if ABBA had said no).

Hard Candy and the wait for 4 Minutes was pretty exciting too.

Comment

I mean until they sounded like #1s. Even I would let her leave to do promo
                                No way! Not you! the one who likes MDNA over Like A Prayer!!!
                                "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• The only time I heard the song before it was released was GMAYL, that I already had in heavy rotation a few months before the release!
                                  The version without Niki!
                                  And then, of course, all of RH...

but I wouldn't mind a low quality snippet
                                  "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• HC,we had both Beat Goes On and Candy Shop months before.
                                    Than,like a week before release date,a french radio played 4 Minutes.
                                    It was with terrible audio as back in 2008 I had to download a torrent to listen to it lol

Comment

• ^ Beat Goes On was horrible when it leaked. Thank God we got a better version on the album.
                                      My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] , nevermind [MENTION=34987]AlphaMale[/MENTION] ,I dont say that to everyone
                                        He's suffering from the same symptoms of menime

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                          ^ Beat Goes On was horrible when it leaked. Thank God we got a better version on the album.
                                          I kinda liked it..always a bridesmaid, never a bride...I love that line.

Comment

• Instrumentation <3

Comment

Instrumentation <3
                                              :-)

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Washingtonian25 View Post
                                                  If she charts on with any of the upcoming singles, will she be the oldest female to chart on Hot 100?
                                                  I think so, I believe I had this conversation at Pulse. Cher was 52 with Believe but I dont recall if she chatted anything after that.

Comment

• Couple of things:
                                                    Does anyone ever wish when they hear a hit duet song that Madonna was one of the artists? I love Dancing with a Stranger by Sam Smith and if Madonna was the female on it...Wow!

Crazy to think that if she/Warner would have released one extra single from her first 10 albums that she would have an extra 10 hits on her chart stats. She was practically guaranteed top 40 or higher during her peak phase. Can you tell I'm chart obsessed.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X