Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
    So she‘ll be singing 2 songs
    So the usual 7-8 minutes performance. I kind of hoped they would get her to do like 3 songs for at least 12 minutes.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Israel Hayom: After exhausting negotiations, Madonna will appear at the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest in Tel Aviv.

The negotiations with the singer began a few months ago and after agreeing in principle parties began to work on the performance of the singer. Later, artistic difficulties were discovered, as the content of one of the songs she intended to perform, apparently the new song, was political, and therefore the European Broadcasting Union refused to approve it. It is unknown, if Madonna is still due to perform the said song.

The show, worth more than $ 1 million, will be financed by businessman Sylvain Adams. If there are no schedule changes, Madonna will land in Israel on May 15 and appear in the final of the competition.

Publication also confirms Eleni Foureira, Conchita Wurst, Måns Zelmerlöw and Verka Serduchka will perform in the show in addition to Israeli winners and acts.

Event page: http://esckaz.com/2019/event.htm
      "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Kind of a confirmation, but if the new song is political and against the rules of eurovision, won't she perform it?
        The plot thickens...
        "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Omg what is that big "X" on her insta??????

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
            Omg what is that big "X" on her insta??????
            Where?
            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Holy shit... x... 10 days????
              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• New profile pic!
                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                  Holy shit... x... 10 days????
                  I don't think that's it. But i have NO F'ING IDEA WHAT IT MAY BE.
                  Im so hypedd right now .

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                    I don't think that's it. But i have NO F'ING IDEA WHAT IT MAY BE.
                    Im so hypedd right now .
                    If she doesn’t post a IX tomorrow I’ll be PISSED.
                    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Hm, in 10 days would be Thursday/Friday, so who knows. But even if it would mean that, it doesn't need to be new music.

I like the profile pic though.
                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                        Hm, in 10 days would be Thursday/Friday, so who knows. But even if it would mean that, it doesn't need to be new music.

I like the profile pic though.
                        I’ll take a 10 day countdown to an announcement and album cover reveal!
                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

I’ll take a 10 day countdown to an announcement and album cover reveal!
                          Album cover would be nice. Who knows, maybe the profile pic is part of it.
                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Album cover would be nice. Who knows, maybe the profile pic is part of it.
                            I’ve not wait 4 years for a red X
                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

I’ve not wait 4 years for a red X
                              I mean the pic with the mouth, black hair and maybe a whip.

Comment

If she doesn’t post a IX tomorrow I’ll be PISSED.
                                Bit would she slice an "X" in 9 photos just to start a countdown??
                                I know she's a Leo but still,that would be TOO MUCH!

Comment

• This is the most eXcited I've been since Confessions.
                                  I mean it!
                                  Last edited by BodyShop; Mon April 1, 2019, 19:46.

Comment

• April fools???

Comment

• I remember I was very excited about MDNA.

I really hope for a great album cover. But her album covers are usually good, so I don't worry much about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                        April fools???
                                        Well, this could be true.

Comment

• Yes I’m so excited!!
                                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I'm sure this ain't no April Fools.
                                            You just stawp !
                                            April 1st,2019 the start of the new era !

Ugh,i **hate** this emoji

Comment

I really hope for a great album cover. But her album covers are usually good, so I don't worry much about that.
                                              Up until Confessions, it's hard to find a fault in her album covers. COADF looks great if you just glance over it. But if you look at it closely then (for me at least) the obvious cut and paste of her and lazy Photoshop effects of the discoball shine really take it down a lot. I would rather she was actually photographed in a nice old fashioned disco in the middle of the floor. There are a couple of fanmade covers that do the effect much much much better.

Hard Candy is ... Well, there are better photos in the booklet and there's that AMAZING fanmade booklet and cover which show how easy it was to do great visuals with the photoshoot. So they dropped the ball in it.

MDNA Deluxe has been always great to me, maybe the effects could've been better, but I like it. The regular cover is not good to me.

All RH covers are just like the album itself - NO.

Comment

• Ah I think I agree with you on Confessions, but when you just look at it it looks great.

Hard Candy is the album cover I don't really like because of the pic they chose. I love the album though and the background of the cover.

MDNA Deluxe is one of my favourites, love the effect, standard is weaker though.

Rebel Heart standard has got a stunning pic but it doesn't work as a cover at all. Deluxe is nice all in all. I love the super deluxe cover.

Comment

• "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Hard Candy is the album cover I don't really like because of the pic they chose. I love the album though and the background of the cover.
                                                    Change the background and voila.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X