Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
    Ah I think I agree with you on Confessions, but when you just look at it it looks great.

Hard Candy is the album cover I don't really like because of the pic they chose. I love the album though and the background of the cover.

MDNA Deluxe is one of my favourites, love the effect, standard is weaker though.

Rebel Heart standard has got a stunning pic but it doesn't work as a cover at all. Deluxe is nice all in all. I love the super deluxe cover.
    The super deluxe cover is one of her Great album covers imho

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      I LOVE the mystery surrounding this project after RH leak fiasco.
      Yes,me too.
      This is so good!
      I never thought she would manage to go this far without any leak

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
        Yes,me too.
        This is so good!
        I never thought she would manage to go this far without any leak
        I feel pretty much in the dark yet it seems she has shared much more than before but we can't really connect anything

Comment

• I only lurk here most of the time but I'm perched for this new era. I've became a fan these last couple years.
          Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
          www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
            I only lurk here most of the time but I'm perched for this new era. I've became a fan these last couple years.
            Welcome here
            May we all have a great new era

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
              I feel pretty much in the dark yet it seems she has shared much more than before but we can't really connect anything
              Yes. She did it in a very clever way.

Comment

• Is M moving to Macau? i wonder why didn't they do more AF day stories
                Last edited by AndiIversen; Tue April 2, 2019, 04:03.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                  Most of the world would disagree with you.
                  Ha ha, I don't think you're right...Midnight is literally listed as the middle period of the night in the Oxford English dictionary...so the middle period of Thursday night would in no way be Thursday morning...but technically you could use it both ways however the wonderful thing about the English language is in how you use it and it was quite clear which I was alluding to but anyway let's just move on and try and enjoy the era which appears to be here very soon!

Comment

• I hope it doesnít mean 10 songs.
                    Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• It's the reissue/expansion of her Sex book, she always wanted to call it X...

Comment

• It's MDNA Skin. Far worst than any April's first joke...
                        FOLLOW THE DUCK
                        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...RpLtZEEAHM1AEw

Comment

• I think either will be released in 10 days or released on the 10th.
                          Or in October
                          "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• New MdnaSkin line will be launched in collaboration with Moschino

Comment

• I donít know u, but I really donít like what I m seeing, it looks all so tacky, and for God sake again with that crop in her mouth, something weíve seen like hundred times, it looks so embarrassing.

I was hopping she toned down and went more classy and mature this time but I donít think itís gonna happen.

Finger crossed to have some great new music at least 🙏

Comment

• So excited for this new era! Hope the first single charts on BB100.

Comment

• Originally posted by fox69 View Post
                                  So excited for this new era! Hope the first single charts on BB100.
                                  It will. Even GMAYL made it. LFL didnít because of the damn leaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                    It will. Even GMAYL made it. LFL didnít because of the damn leaks.
                                    GMAYL had the SB to give it a boost. L4L wouldn't chart, leak or no leak as it was a terrible song. Not even promotional performances gave it any significant boost.
                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

GMAYL had the SB to gove it a boost. L4L wouldn't chart, leak or no leak as it was a terrible song. Not even promotional performances gave it any significant boost.
                                      Well had the song, video and Grammy performance taken place the same week as planned, it would have charted.

I think BIM taught her the significance of getting video views though, based on the effort sheís putting in this time.

Comment

• I'm really, really excited.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                          Well had the song, video and Grammy performance taken place the same week as planned, it would have charted.
                                          The video and the Grammy performance did happen the same tracking week though? Song uploaded on Friday Feb 6th, Grammy on Feb 8th. Snapchat video premiere on Feb 5th is meaningless as views/streams don't count anyway. Even though the song was available digitally since December the first day video views and the push in digital sales after the performance weren't exactly great. And neither were the first week sales in December. The song would barely scrape Hot 100 even if it was premiered the same week with video and Grammy's IMHO.

Comment

The video and the Grammy performance did happen the same tracking week though? Song uploaded on Friday Feb 6th, Grammy on Feb 8th. Snapchat video premiere on Feb 5th is meaningless as views/streams don't count anyway. Even though the song was available digitally since December the first day video views and the push in digital sales after the performance weren't exactly great. And neither were the first week sales in December. The song would barely scrape Hot 100 even if it was premiered the same week with video and Grammy's IMHO.
                                            You discount the fact the song leaked and as a result there was no excitement or buzz around it though. In the UK sales and streaming managed to get it top 30 with only 3 days of the song being available for streaming and purchase, and the same week she performed at the Brit Awards. Sadly it was held back in the UK until February (utter madness).

So whilst I get your point, I think if she performed the song, debuted the video and put the song up for sale and for streaming (maybe even gifting it as part of an album preorder) then she should have no issues getting to at least #100 on the Hot 100 during its debut week.

Iím saying nothing about the second week though

Comment

• But we are not talking UK, are we? She has much better presence there and sales do help out more there than in the US as their singles chart isn't compiled as BB chart is. So you mentioning UK as some kind of pointer is pointless as there has never been a direct connection between her succes in US and UK charts.

L4L sold 10,000 copies first week, 11,000 the second if Wiki isn't wrong. Even if that was the first week of 21,000 the single probably wouldn't chart as she didn't chart the week video+Grammy happened as per Wiki she sold 17,000 that week and had video streams also. So L4L would have probably flopped if everything went as planned as people simply didn't like it.

Comment

• We would never know what could've happened because of the leaks. That magnitude of leakage never happened to a major artist before so it's pointless to discuss would've, could've beens imo.

I'm so excited i don't care about charts. I just need new music
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I can't at people thinking / claiming the X post has something to do with MDNA Skin X Moschino

And i love Ariana's comment under X
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• If we donít get IX Iím gonna get majorly pissed off

Comment

Working...
                                                    X