Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    We would never know what could've happened because of the leaks. That magnitude of leakage never happened to a major artist before so it's pointless to discuss would've, could've beens imo.

I'm so excited i don't care about charts. I just need new music
    How could I ever thought I'd quote you to say that I agree with everything?
    I do though

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      I can't at people thinking / claiming the X post has something to do with MDNA Skin X Moschino

And i love Ariana's comment under X
      She is going to collaborate with Moschino for MDNA Skin.

As for that “X” she posted...... let’s wait and see, must be something related to music anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post

As for that “X” she posted...... let’s wait and see, must be something related to music anyway
        I am 100% sure the "X" has nothing to do with the Moschino collaboration.
        Their products are available for purchase since yesterday(in stores and on line) :

https://www.dazeddigital.com/beauty/...-with-moschino

Doesn't make much sense to tease about something that can already be bought ,does it?

Comment

• IT'S MUSIC!
          Sorry
          "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Where's the 9?

Comment

• Madonna Shoots Down Claims She Demanded To Bring Horse Into Portuguese PalaceHome - News

Instagram

CELEBRITY

The 'Material Girl' Hitmaker And Her Team Allegedly Threatened To Call Prime Minister Antonio Costa Over The Request, While Mayor Basilio Horta Stresses, 'There Are Some Things That Money Cannot Buy.'

Apr 1, 2019

AceShowbiz - Madonna has been slammed by the mayor of a Portuguese town after she reportedly wanted to bring a horse into a 19th-century palace.

The pop icon, who has been living in Portugal with her four adopted children - David Banda, Mercy James, and twins Estere and Stelle - since 2017, is currently filming the music video for her song, "Indian Summer".

However, she has incurred the wrath of Sintra mayor Basilio Horta after she allegedly demanded a thoroughbred horse be allowed into the Quinta Nova da Assuncao palace.

According to the New York Post's Page Six, the "Material Girl" hitmaker was also criticised by locals for wanting to filmed lying next to the horse inside the atrium of the property, which features delicate tile work and murals.

Horta told Portuguese newspaper Expresso that he was put under enormous pressure by Madonna and her team, who allegedly threatened to call the country's Prime Minister, Antonio Costa, in an effort to gain permission for the horse.

"There are some things that money cannot buy. Under no condition could you let a horse enter the palace... Madonna is an artist, but the palace belongs to everyone and is not to be spoiled," the mayor told the outlet. "A Portuguese national would not have dared to try this. I take... equality very seriously."

He emphasised that no horses should be allowed into the palace because the wooden floors and beams of the property were not strong enough, and the animal could damage the building.

A representative for Madonna has denied that she made the demands, and insisted the story is "100 per cent made up".

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                Where's the 9?
                Maybe she's counting down until Brexit
                jio CHARTS NOW: 12/10/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...5#post10765535

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                  Maybe she's counting down until Brexit
                  Then she needs to recount
                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• MADONNA SPARKS SPECULATION NEW MUSIC IS IMMINENT WITH MYSTERIOUS INSTAGRAM POSTThe Queen of Pop has something up her sleeve.

2019-04-02

Words: Will Stroude

If there's one thing Madonna knows how to do, it's how to make scene, and the Queen of Pop has sparked fervoured speculation that new music could be on the way with a mysterious new post on social media.

The 'Living for Love singer, whose last album, the underrated Rebel Heart, was released more than four years ago, sent fans into a frenzy on Sunday after sharing a series of images on Instagram which together show a large red 'X' on a black background.

The 60-year-old superstar also updated her profile picture to an image of red lips and what looks like a cane between her teeth. So far, so Madonna.

Naturally, fans wanted to know what it all means, and the theories came thick and fast in the wake of the mystifying teasers.

It's no secret that Madonna has been working on new material in Lisbon over the last couple of years, and it could be that the 'Like a Prayer' singer is about to unleash her latest era on the world.

It was also reported in January that Madge was planning a new world tour, but while 'X' could mean 10, the star's next global outing would be her 11th tour.

One eagle-eyed fan spotted that the font the 'X' was written in is the same as the font used to spell outt the word 'SEX' in 1992's 'Erotica' video. Could it be that it means some kind of retrospective or fashion project is on the horizon?

So I’ve just noticed the X Madonna has posted matches the X from her spelling out ‘SEX’ in the Erotica video. pic.twitter.com/yWmrvZHOBc

— Dan (@YankeeDandle85) April 1, 2019

Madonna has also been sharing some pretty cryptic messages on Twitter over the last few weeks of herself with apples - with one captioned "A taste of things to come".

All have included the hashtag 'Magic', which has been rumoured to be the title of the next record since Madonna began using it last year.

Happy Purim �� #concealed#holiday #magicpic.twitter.com/438xYeWrR1

— Madonna (@Madonna) March 21, 2019

A Taste of things to come...............���� ♥️. #music #magicpic.twitter.com/kLWJcVlms9

— Madonna (@Madonna) March 18, 2019

Whatever it means, one thing's for sure: Madonna has something up her sleeve, and we're already buckling up.

Meanwhile, if you can't wait for Ms. Ciccone to let the cat out of the the bag, you can tide yourself over with our retrospective of her groundbreaking fourth album, 1989's Like a Prayer, which turned 30 last month.

Comment

Yes but if that X turns out to be for a MDNA Skin product, she is gonna receive a huge backlash from her fans
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                        GMAYL had the SB to give it a boost. L4L wouldn't chart, leak or no leak as it was a terrible song. Not even promotional performances gave it any significant boost.
                        Cut the bullshit.

First of all GMAYL debuted at #13 before the Superbowl after 2 days of its release. Second of all, it would've charted in top 10 with or without SB, it was easiest time to peak high thanks to fanbases and frontloaded sales + radio deals that were popular at the time.

Second of all, and what is GMAYL? It's literally the worst song of all time. And LFL not charting had nothing to do with it's quality. Fun fact, one fart is that song is better than whole MDNA.

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                        The video and the Grammy performance did happen the same tracking week though? Song uploaded on Friday Feb 6th, Grammy on Feb 8th. Snapchat video premiere on Feb 5th is meaningless as views/streams don't count anyway. Even though the song was available digitally since December the first day video views and the push in digital sales after the performance weren't exactly great. And neither were the first week sales in December. The song would barely scrape Hot 100 even if it was premiered the same week with video and Grammy's IMHO.
                        Again - nonsense. LFL had everything but regular release.

It was released few weeks after its leak, on Saturday morning (having only 2 days of sales) last night before Xmas freeze. On top of that it was released among 5 other songs. Video and promo came month and a half after song was released and died on its release thanks to its terrible strategy. When Grammy performance happened 3 new songs were released.

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                        L4L sold 10,000 copies first week, 11,000 the second if Wiki isn't wrong. Even if that was the first week of 21,000 the single probably wouldn't chart as she didn't chart the week video+Grammy happened as per Wiki she sold 17,000 that week and had video streams also. So L4L would have probably flopped if everything went as planned as people simply didn't like it.
                        Again, bullshit. No, they didn;t sell that much. Sales that came from album pre-order were removed. Kworb estimated +40k for both LFL and BIM those 2 days - first week./

So if LFL had normal release, at the beginning of the week, without leaks and outside of Xmas freeze there is no doubt that it would've charted. You can ignore the fact that 6 songs were released at the end of the week during Xmas freeze, and nothing about its release was working in her advantage. Streaming still wasn't big enough to prevent her from charting, like it might do now.

So shove that crap 'people simply didn't like it' in your ass, because you damn know charts don't work like that.

Comment

• [MENTION=35926]Westen[/MENTION]

I have received many gifts from God,
                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                            [MENTION=35926]Westen[/MENTION]

Comment

• Westen whats the reason of being so aggressive or rude?
                              Even if Beredy wasn’t correct and you’re on the right side u always come out as u re fighting for something and showing the worst of you

I guess there’s other ways to express your part: it’s for people like u that internet in general has become a bad place.

Comment

Westen whats the reason of being so aggressive or rude?
                                Even if Beredy wasn’t correct and you’re on the right side u always come out as u re fighting for something and showing the worst of you

I guess there’s other ways to express your part: it’s for people like u that internet in general has become a bad place.

Comment

Westen whats the reason of being so aggressive or rude?

Funny how you didn't mind 'aggressive behavior' (although I fail to see what was aggressive in saying 'cut the bullshit' since it was bullshit, and on top of that he is repeating that since RH era only because he hated song/album) when someone like nympho was on the other side, and my posts actually were aggressive. But you actually took my side on it, pretending to acknowledging facts from my post.. So it all come down to other person if you like it or not, and not with how i wrote my posts.

Blaming me and my type of writing for everything that is bad on the internet is simply disgusting and dumb as ****. What you did here was actually (passive) aggressive.

Don't worry, this will be my last post on UKMIX that will be related to Madonna, I won't be spending time anymore with people like you in this thread and in other Madonna related threads. Enjoy the new era and all the trolls that will be coming with it

Comment

• I hope it'll be your last post on Ukmix cause your attitude is rude and awful as usual and even though you've been warned and banned a few times, you don't change.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• *waits for five minutes to see Westen pop up yet again*
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Just announce that IX, M.
                                        Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                        www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• You are rude, don't try to turn this around.
                                          simply disgusting and dumb as ****.
                                          says it all
                                          You're so defensive for no reasons and of course everyone else is the bad guy. A true Chuni Li tease
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I think he's trying to bait people so the thread is closed now that the new era is upon us.
                                            Don't feed the trolls!

Comment

• Finally the evil is defeated. Took long enough.

Come on Madonna deliver us with another letter. Its been 24 hours now. I keep checking Instagram an unhealthy amount

Comment

• I think this era will be a mix of Erotica with American Life.
                                                Erotica Life?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                                                  I think this era will be a mix of Erotica with American Life.
                                                  Erotica Life?
                                                  I don’t think so - I think that was possibly Rebel Heart actually. I need something new and fresh. Something we can’t handle.
                                                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                                    Something we can’t handle.
                                                    Careful what you wish for!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X