No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope she’s not out-of-this-Earth to call her album X, after Ed Sheeran.
    "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• I wonder if she’s going social media silent for 10 days until the announcement then?
      Words are useless, especially sentences.
      they don’t stand for anything.
      How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
        I wonder if she’s going social media silent for 10 days until the announcement then?
        But we were the ones assuming the X stands for 10 days?
        Who knows?
        So,if the X stands for "Madame X "(Gee this makes me cringe),no one knows how long will it take for the first single to be released.
        Last edited by BodyShop; Wed April 3, 2019, 14:47.

Comment

• This obvjously isn't for the skincare line.
          The Moschino collab is already available since Monday in stores and online.
          She wouldn't tease something that is already available for purchase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post
            I hope she’s not out-of-this-Earth to call her album X, after Ed Sheeran.
            Ed named his after Kylie's masterpiece.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
              But we were the ones assuming the X stands for 10 days?
              Who knows?
              If the album really is called Madame X (Gee this makes me cringe),no one knows how long will it take to release the first single.
              We have been waiting for 4 years so now 10,20,30 days...... who cares 😂

And btw Madame X is an horrible title 😒

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                We have been waiting for 4 years so now 10,20,30 days...... who cares 😂

And btw Madame X is an horrible title 😒
                Agree on everything

Comment

• Originally posted by SCHoli View Post
                  Ed named his after Kylie's masterpiece.
                  Huh, so true. By the way, if the new Madonna’s were half good as Kylie’s X, I would thank God.
                  "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• I love Kylie but if new Madonna was half as good as Kylie's X it'd be her worst album... I also cringe at Madam X lol

Comment

• I Remember there was a big mess with gmayl

The Song was conquering the #1 on iTunes USA and suddenly disappeared from the store while a technically new version was realeased but not immediatly

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimshakes View Post
                        I love Kylie but if new Madonna was half as good as Kylie's X it'd be her worst album... I also cringe at Madam X lol
                        Honestly Kylie's "X" is better than anything Madonna has released since 2005.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                          Honestly Kylie's "X" is better than anything Madonna has released since 2005.
                          This.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by paperinobz View Post
                            I Remember there was a big mess with gmayl

The Song was conquering the #1 on iTunes USA and suddenly disappeared from the store while a technically new version was realeased but not immediatly
                            Yeah that was quite a mess .......

About Kylie: who cares? Lol

Comment

• I still wonder about rebel heart and the collaboration with Avicii. What went wrong? Maybe they argued for the leak?

Comment

• I don't think it's Madame X.
                                But the X is related to this new era, in what form? It remains to be seen.
                                "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• 3 days of total silence on her Facebook page.

Comment

• Originally posted by paperinobz View Post
                                    I still wonder about rebel heart and the collaboration with Avicii. What went wrong? Maybe they argued for the leak?
                                    Avicii was sick. Apparently he couldn't finish the songs so Madonna had to go to other producers. Also once it all leaked releasing the same exact songs wouldn't make sense so she had to change them .

Comment

• ^^ True. And Avicii didn't like the album version. He said that she spoiled his song. And he was right: actually the album version is the worst, so boring, as the leaked one was great.

Comment

• Madame X sounds very matronly so hope that's not it, i mean the jokes would be writing themselves

Comment

• I mean Wash All Over Me (not the best track of the album but for sure better than LFL).

Comment

• Wasn't X the name of everything SEX before she called it that? Even the CD promo -erotic not eroticA- had an X on a foil sleeve (the one inside the sex book package)

Comment

• I prefer the album version. Maybe the demo needed a hard work. We can never hear the final version by Avicii. Anyway I think his sound was a bit repetitive

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
                                                I mean Wash All Over Me (not the best track of the album but for sure better than LFL).

Generic as Hell!!!

Not that the album version is better 😂

Comment

• Only recently discovering the greatness of “Miles Away”

And to think I’ve been skipping the song for a decade 😔

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                                                    Only recently discovering the greatness of “Miles Away”

And to think I’ve been skipping the song for a decade ��
                                                    You should be banned for that
                                                    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X