X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
    Only recently discovering the greatness of “Miles Away”

And to think I’ve been skipping the song for a decade ��
    I loved it from day 1 , still do. Back then I thought it was the best one from HC, along with G2M

Comment

• "Miles Away" is gorgeous. The absolute best from HC
      jio CHARTS NOW: 31/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10741544

Comment

Only recently discovering the greatness of “Miles Away”

And to think I’ve been skipping the song for a decade 😔
        It was one of the few songs from the album I liked right away. Happy it was a big hit here.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
          Avicii was sick. Apparently he couldn't finish the songs so Madonna had to go to other producers. Also once it all leaked releasing the same exact songs wouldn't make sense so she had to change them .
          Why wouldn't it make sense? Better to release a great version than to make it bad just so it's not the same. I know what people would rather buy...

However, I love Living For Love. Didn't understand why fans didn't warm to it. It's catchy, has great backing vocals, beautiful lyrics. It was a great start to the era IMO with great performances as well and I love the video.
          Lead singles I didn't like (and still don't): Give Me All Your Luvin' and 4 Minutes.

Comment

• I always loved Miles away too.
            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
              It was one of the few songs from the album I liked right away. Happy it was a big hit here.
              Yes I remember it was very BIG in Japan due to a tv drama.

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                "Miles Away" is gorgeous. The absolute best from HC
                It's fairly simple, but it's catchy, so I always liked it. I still prefer "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You", though.
                Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [13 weeks]

Remember that you are water. Cry. Cleanse. Flow.
                Remember that you are fire. Burn. Tame. Ignite.
                Remember that you are air. Be still. Focus. Decide.
                Remember that you are earth. Ground. Build. Give.

Comment

Yes I remember it was very BIG in Japan due to a tv drama.
                  Was it? It also was a Top 10 hit here in the Netherlands. It was on the radio a lot as was the video on tv. (The first two singles did even better as both went to #1 here.)

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                  It's fairly simple, but it's catchy, so I always liked it. I still prefer "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You", though.
                  Nowadays I also prefer Devil Wouldn't Recognize You. Such a gem. Wish it had been a single instead of Give It 2 Me (or the fourth single. It would have been a top 10 hit here as everything she released back then went top 10.)

Comment

• Miles Away is one of my favourite Madonna songs and it’s criminal they messed up the single release.
                    Words are useless, especially sentences.
                    they don’t stand for anything.
                    How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• And why didn't they released the live video? Why?
                      "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Devil, Beat and Miles were screaming to be released. But they ****ed up big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                          And why didn't they released the live video? Why?
                          Release on DVD you mean?
                          The video was on tv here all the time.

Comment

Release on DVD you mean?
                            The video for Miles Away was unreleased until the Celebration DVD was released.

Comment

• She posted an X again on her IG story. I think it's all related to MDNA X MOSCHINO.
                              Last edited by music126; Thu April 4, 2019, 03:43. Reason: Update

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                She posted an X again on her IG story. I think it's all related to MDNA X MOSCHINO.

Comment

• Lol Sorry. I'm pretty confident it has nothing to do with the album. The product became available the same day she posted the X. Colors match her commercial outfit in red and black, blah blah blah. I'm sure album teases are weeks away.

Comment

• She posted another X.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                      The video for Miles Away was unreleased until the Celebration DVD was released.
                                      Not in Europe. It played normally on music channels here. Just like the original video for AL
                                      I have received many gifts from God,
                                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Lol Sorry. I'm pretty confident it has nothing to do with the album. The product became available the same day she posted the X. Colors match her commercial outfit in red and black, blah blah blah. I'm sure album teases are weeks away.
                                        I'm pretty confident it has nothing to do with that.
                                        The commercial you're talking about (with the red and bkack outfit )is months old.
                                        The 'new' X is totally different from the first one.
                                        Don't forget she also changed her profile pic right after the first X,and it's a pic taken from her new video.
                                        We are getting really close and Well,anyone can be right or wrong at this point, but if I had to pick a wall, these are all related to the new Era.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                          Not in Europe. It played normally on music channels here. Just like the original video for AL
                                          Nope, the Miles Away video was a Celebration exclusive, along with the new version of the GT video. Maybe it was played afterwards, but the video wasn’t out there pre-Celebration.

Comment

She posted an X again on her IG story. I think it's all related to MDNA X MOSCHINO.
                                            I don't think that makes sense.
                                            Why would she be teasing about something that already is available?
                                            I must be related to music! It's the only thing that makes sense!

Comment

Release on DVD you mean?
                                              No, as an official video for the song, instead of the one we got.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                                                  Album booklet page if you ask me

Comment

• Drowned Madonna says the single is out this month and the album in June.
                                                    Does this rollout makes sense?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X