Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
    I doubt it's a countdown as she posted X two days later in her Insta story. Unless that's a start of another countdown.

Comment

• This is a woman who doesn't post Anniversary stuff on the correct day. You think she is going to do a proper countdown. Lol

Comment

• Maybe 10 weeks, as someone already wrote. In this case we should have a IX next monday. We will see...

Comment

I doubt it's a countdown as she posted X two days later in her Insta story. Unless that's a start of another countdown.
          Maybe it was a 10 day countdown and the X is also in the artwork?
          Words are useless, especially sentences.
          they don’t stand for anything.
          How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Nothing makes sense but i do believe the album will be released on June 7 or 14 or 21 or 28th.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
              Drowned Madonna says the single is out this month and the album in June.
              Does this rollout makes sense?
              I hope so. A second single at the Eurovision and a third one in June with the album (the single with Maluma). I want singles falling like hail :-)

Comment

• I'm convinced that it's not mdna related nor a countdown.
                It's album related. Name, vibe of the new era? We'll see...
                "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• The MDNA Skin line with Moschino its not called X. The X there has another meaning.

Seven Bad Gal Takeaways From The Fenty X Puma Show

https://www.vogue.co.uk/gallery/riha...018-show-notes

Comment

The MDNA Skin line with Moschino its not called X.
                    Literally nobody here said that.
                    Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                    The X there has another meaning.
                    Nobody called to question what that X stands for. Doesn't mean this can't be a reference to the cooperation, does it?
                    I have received many gifts from God,
                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Literally nobody here said that.

Nobody called to question what that X stands for. Doesn't mean this can't be a reference to the cooperation, does it?
                      Then I don't understand why you keep thinking that it might be related to the MDNA Moschino collab...

Comment

Then I don't understand why you keep thinking that it might be related to the MDNA Moschino collab...
                        Because it can be the reference to the collaboration that is marked by X between the two names, as is displayed on MDNA Skin official site, can it not (and of course that's not the name of the line as there isn't a new line, it's just repackage)? It's a possibility. Nobody here obviously knows what the X's point to or mean, and I said I don't think it's MDNA Skin connected, but I wouldn't put it past Madonna to troll like this.

Comment

• Like literally you can go to MDNA Skin site and see the X. Know I actually see that the font for MDNA Skin also has one thicker line on the X just like the X she posted. Could be a coincidence, but then again...

But, why I don't think it's about MDNA Skin - would she really use 9 pics to promote something that's apparently already selling so well that it's being sold out a lot? I think it's about the new album, but I'm not sure it's a countdown. Otherwise we would get 9 and 8 already in some form. Yet she posted different version of X again.

Comment

• Well, yeah I get what you're saying, but unless she is a huge troll, I don't think that it's MDNA related... Or at least I hope not!

Comment

Well, yeah I get what you're saying, but unless she is a huge troll, I don't think that it's MDNA related... Or at least I hope not!
                              just remember her "new music coming soon"

Comment

Well, yeah I get what you're saying, but unless she is a huge troll, I don't think that it's MDNA related... Or at least I hope not!
                                just remember her "new music coming soon"

Comment

• Even if itís not for the album, we know itís coming

Comment

• DrownedMadonna has commented on every single facebook post saying its not for MDNA Skin and its for the album. I doubt they would be so vocal if they didnt know something.

Comment

• Well the chances are 50/50. Either they're right or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                        Even if it’s not for the album, we know it’s coming

Comment

• Mary Lambert on Like a Prayer

Over the span of a few months in 1989 you drew the ire of the Catholic Church with Madonna’s “Like a Prayer” video and directed “Pet Sematary,” which featured a zombie cat named Church. Cosmic poetry, or coincidence?

It was just a perfect storm! Madonna and I, by that time we were really solid friends and we really trusted each other. We had dinner together one night and she said she wanted me to direct a video for “Like a Prayer.” We got in whatever black Mercedes she was driving at the time and just drove around Hollywood. We drove up to Mulholland and we listened to the song, just driving around Hollywood, pumped up on her car stereo.

I’m like, ‘Wow, this is a song about how sexual ecstasy mirrors religious ecstasy.’ And she was like, ‘Yeah! And I want to [have relations with] a black guy on the altar!’

The resulting imagery ended up being groundbreaking as social commentary: The burning crosses, black Jesus, setting it in a church.

In the Catholic Church it has to go through the priest: You can’t even pray directly to God, you have to go through the priest and the priest prays for you. It’s all very patriarchal.... God talks to the priest, the priest talks to the man, and the man tells his wife what to do. The women are right at the very bottom, down there with animals in terms of any kind of freedom of speech or expression.

That was all part of the dialogue. We wanted to take certain things that are a given or a convention and say, why couldn’t it be this? Why couldn’t Jesus be black? Why can’t sexual ecstasy be equated with religious ecstasy? Is it wrong to enjoy sex? Is it wrong to enjoy prayer, for that matter? Why does it have to be a dull or confining thing? I knew there was going to be some controversy but I wasn’t prepared for how much. It was fun.

Comment

No, as an official video for the song, instead of the one we got.
                                            So there are two videos for Miles Away? I never realised this.
                                            I always thought there was just the (live) one that was played on tv here when it was a top 10 hit.
                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

And I tell you music chanels played it in Europe (and a lot, it wasn't "I think I've seen it" moment, but I definitely catched it quite a couple of times). They obviously had it and didn't care about it being pulled or whatever. I don't make things up either.
                                              I've seen it too. Don't know for sure if it was the same version as the one that was later released. But music chanels in Europe did play a video for Miles Away when the song was on the charts.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• ^Is it on youtube?

Comment

• Where is she?
                                                  She's nowhere to be seen here in Portugal.
                                                  The news here is that nobody knows where she is since she left the house she was living.

Comment

Where is she?
                                                    She's nowhere to be seen here in Portugal.
                                                    The news here is that nobody knows where she is since she left the house she was living.
                                                    Editing suite I hope. Because when she goes MIA she normally re-appears Ďenhancedí

Comment

Working...
                                                    X