No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can now assume X is either the title of the new album or new single

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
      I think we can now assume X is either the title of the new album or new single
      I don’t think we can assume that at all. Why on earth would she name her album ‘10’ or ‘Multiply’? For all we know it could mean ‘Madonna X [artist]’ and there’s 2 guests on the first single.

All will become clear, but I really don’t see the album being called X.

It’s all an illusion. There’s too much confusion
      I'm like a dream within a dream that's been decoded

#FreeBritney

Comment

• There is only one thing that we know about the new single, and there are no doubts about that thing: we are going to stream it like hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
          There is only one thing that we know about the new single, and there are no doubts about that thing: we are going to stream it like hell.
          No! (But yes )

An actual purchase of the single will do more than streaming ever will. In the UK 1 sale = 150 paid subscription streams or 600 ad-based streams, and I believe only 10 streams per day count - meaning you can’t even contribute half a sale a week if you have a paid subscription.

I really hope they go old school and give us a physical item in the UK to buy - no one will buy an MP3 nowadays. A 12” single will do us Madonna collectors.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Totally agree with Meninme123

Comment

• A cassette version for the single and its remixes + maxisingle vynil + cd would be GREAT
              "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimshakes View Post
                Meninme123

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                  I don’t think we can assume that at all. Why on earth would she name her album ‘10’ or ‘Multiply’? For all we know it could mean ‘Madonna X [artist]’ and there’s 2 guests on the first single.

All will become clear, but I really don’t see the album being called X.

It’s all an illusion. There’s too much confusion
                  maybe it's an album full of featured "artists"

in that case: M lol

Comment

Meninme123
                    Dirty mind!
                    I have received many gifts from God,
                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Meninme123

Comment

• Do you think she might be referencing to Stonewall with her latest story?
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                          Do you think she might be referencing to Stonewall with her latest story?
                          Well if she is, then she could've at least found a wall made of stone, not brick.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                            Well if she is, then she could've at least found a wall made of stone, not brick.
                            Apparently they are stone bricks.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Oh eff, whoopsie Menime123 - I thought it was a rude name as I was typing ��

Comment

• I'm bored with the X thing . . . when is the single / album coming?
                                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                  I'm bored with the X thing . . . when is the single / album coming?
                                  Maybe the X means the 10th...

#FreeBritney

Comment

Oh eff, whoopsie Menime123 - I thought it was a rude name as I was typing ��
                                    … and yet you didn’t bother checking?

#FreeBritney

Comment

Apparently they are stone bricks.
                                      Even though the photo is B&W I'd still say that's clay.

And it's actually amazing how these X's don't seem to make much fuss. Even with the fanbase.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                        … and yet you didn’t bother checking?
                                        Well, that says something also

Comment

• Take this with a grain of salt

Spy It, an Italian website says her new single Summer will be released on April 18 and she'll begin her new tour The World Prayer Tour 2019 in September. I'm at the name of the tour

http://www.spyit.it/summer-il-nuovo-...le-e-il-tour/#
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                            I'm bored with the X thing . . . when is the single / album coming?
                                            If the rumors about the Eurovision are true, 5 weeks and we'll have her new music... or another version of LAP

Comment

Take this with a grain of salt

Spy It, an Italian website says her new single Summer will be released on April 18 and she'll begin her new tour The World Prayer Tour 2019 in September. I'm at the name of the tour

http://www.spyit.it/summer-il-nuovo-...le-e-il-tour/#
                                              A pinch of salt? I’ll need a Valium to believe any of that

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Apparently the recent X is on the sidewalk outside of a New York High School. Is she just trolling, we shall see.

Comment

• They got me at the world prayer tour
                                                  "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• I think we'll have a surprise release of the single.
                                                    When we least expect it, it will be here.
                                                    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X