No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope "X" is the first letter of the title of her album or the title of the first single and not the title of the album itself.
    jio CHARTS NOW: 25/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...2#post10739362

Comment

• jio CHARTS NOW: 25/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...2#post10739362

Comment

• I also hope x is not the title of the album
        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• It's not even exciting anymore. Stop teasing and just announce something bish!
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
            At this point I'm sure it cannot be related to skin care products...

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
              The 10 Best Madonna's songs from MDNA & Rebel Heart ?
              Masterpiece
              Rebel Heart
              Ghosttowwn
              Joan of Arc
              Love Spent
              Wash All Over Me (demo)
              Girl Gone Wild
              Body Shop
              Best Friend
              Autotune Baby

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
                The 10 Best Madonna's songs from MDNA & Rebel Heart ?
                Holy Water
                Gang Bang
                Love Spent
                Illuminati
                Unapologetic Bitch
                I'm a sinner
                Best friend
                Some girls
                Beautiful killer
                S.E.X.
                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Madonna became first artist ever to pass 10k scrobbles on my last.fm

When we lose what we love
                  Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                  When we lose what we love
                  Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Fave MDNA Songs

Falling Free
                    Love Spent
                    Ií M addicted
                    Masterpiece
                    Some Girls

Rebel Heart

Inside Out
                    Borrowed Times
                    Devil Pray
                    Body Shop
                    Iconic

Comment

• When did exactly "Rebel Heart" officialy gain it's "bad album" label from her fanbase . . to the point of even being considered worse than "MDNA"? . . .

. . . Nowadays I see plenty of Madonna fans bashing or dismissing that album a lot but back in 2015 the story was very different, if you did the slightest observation or criticism to RH you would be called crazy and nearly burned alive. Some fans even went to say it was her best album since "Ray Of Light" (I'm not kidding).

So what happened? . . . Were her fans blinded back in 2015 or the album just aged very bad and failed to pass the test of time?
                      Last edited by MrLeonix; Sun April 7, 2019, 16:00.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                        So what happened? . . . Were her fans blinded back in 2015 or the album just aged very bad and failed to pass the test of time?
                        Both.
                        I have received many gifts from God,
                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• ^^
                          Her fans aged very bad.

Comment

• Hopefully tomorrow we'll have a IX pic (if she means 10 weeks).
                            Last edited by upushme; Sun April 7, 2019, 17:24.

Comment

• lol:

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comm...eorge_michael/

what do you guys n gals think?

oh and the opposite:

Comment

• Itís not bad

It was originally supposed to be a ballad.
                                Words are useless, especially sentences.
                                they don’t stand for anything.
                                How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• I still enjoy rebel heart and rht live album as well :-)

Comment

• Preach it

Comment

• The "careless whisper" one doesn't remind me of Madonna at all. The "like a virgin" one is not bad
                                      jio CHARTS NOW: 25/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...2#post10739362

Comment

• While I've been vocal about Madonna's messy image, choice and career handling as the factors to blame for her bashing and what have caused people to not take her that seriously anymore I don't agree with people attacking her impact or relevance, she may be a mess now but no one can really erase the past or pretend that she didn't do the great stuff she did in the past.

Not everyone degrade the legacy of aged women tho, Tina Turner, Celine Dion, Cher, Diana Ross, Barbra Streisand, Kylie Minogue, etc still receive the respect they deserve from public and media whenever their names pop out or whenever something needs to be reported about them. It's only a few like Mariah and Madonna who get bashed, their tragic PR approach of the last few years haven't helped them.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel View Post
                                          Madonna became first artist ever to pass 10k scrobbles on my last.fm

She was the first one to break 1000 for me and the first one to break 2000 a week or so ago. Dido is rising fast thanks to her new album. She just might be the 4th artist to break 1000 scrobbles for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                                            Preach it

I went to see who that was. I can't believe an actor with much lauded roles like Thug #2 in the Basement in The Dark Knight Rises stans for Madge.

He's kind of cute though.

Comment

• An album called XXX?
                                              "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post
                                                An album called XXX?
                                                as in Erotica 2.0? I wouldn't mind that tbh

Comment

• But theres 4 Xs so far. So it cant be XXX

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                                    But theres 4 Xs so far. So it cant be XXX
                                                    Thereís only been 3?
                                                    Words are useless, especially sentences.
                                                    they don’t stand for anything.
                                                    How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X