• Show
Clear All

• Guys.

New music.

Tomorrow!!!

Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

It depends if he wants to be global and crack the US etc. I can’t imagine he isn’t planning on exploiting this opportunity - Madonna has handed him so much exposure his record label must have wet themselves with excitement.
      Maluma has 40.7M followers on Instagram. Madonna has 13.4M.
      Maluma has 22.5M monthly listeners on Spotify. Madonna has 9.5M.
      Maluma has 6.9M average daily views on YouTube. Madonna has 1.9M.

Does he really need “exposure”? There are certain Anglo countries where he might be unknown... (Definitely not US). And thanks to this single he can gain exposure in those markets. But he is also going to give her a huge exposure with this single to a new young audience, the streaming, YouTube, social media generation, if we look at those numbers.

Comment

• Looking forward to it
        You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll
        I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

Does he really need “exposure”? There are certain Anglo countries where he might be unknown... (Definitely not US). And thanks to this single he can gain exposure in those markets. But he is also going to give her a huge exposure with this single to a new young audience, the streaming, YouTube, social media generation, if we look at those numbers.
          I’m thinking more like back in the late 90s when you had acts like Ricky Martin or Shakira - very established acts - then recording English language albums for a true global presence.

That’s what I’m expecting Maluma to capitalise on - his label would be foolish not to be using the exposure to further his recording career and sales in Anglo countries.

Featuring on a Madonna song is basically a ‘money-can’t-buy’ opportunity in terms of exposure to new markets.
          Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• Sydney, Australia.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I’m thinking more like back in the late 90s when you had acts like Ricky Martin or Shakira - very established acts - then recording English language albums for a true global presence.

That’s what I’m expecting Maluma to capitalise on - his label would be foolish not to be using the exposure to further his recording career and sales in Anglo countries.

Featuring on a Madonna song is basically a ‘money-can’t-buy’ opportunity in terms of exposure to new markets.
              Back then, yes. Madonna is chart poison now, it gives the younger artist no advantage in 2019, besides working with a legend.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                Back then, yes. Madonna is chart poison now, it gives the younger artist no advantage in 2019, besides working with a legend.
                There’s a difference between exposure and chart success. Look at how much press they’re getting simply for announcing the song, let alone dropping it. The thing about new Madonna music is it always makes headlines and everyone wants to review it.
                Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4mation View Post
                  Longest song on the album is over 6 minutes and it's called "Gun Control"
                  Can you tell us if the album sounds more like American Life or Music?
                  "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• New music coming out and we haven't heard even a little snippet.
                    How unusually satisfying!
                    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• So, will Australia get it first at their midnight?
                      Exsqueeze me!

Comment

So, will Australia get it first at their midnight?
                        Doubt it. I guess it will be at midnight US time, as it happens with almost every new big release.

Comment

There are legendary artists, like Madonna, only a few artists would refuse to work with. I don't think that Maluma or Daddy Yankee thought about possible benefits when they decided to work with Madonna and Janet. They were simply flattered, they love and respect them. I think that in Northern America and Europe, Maluma could benefit more from Madonna than Madonna from him, but what he could, and probably will give to Madonna are YouTube views from Latin America.
                          Gone.

Comment

• There are rumors of a 3D performance of her on April 24. Apparently it'll be broadcasted/aired worldwide. Maybe she was talking about this when she shared the video of green screens and talking about a new technology?
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I think she liked Maluma when they met in the VMAs? Anyway, I can't wait. Madonna is the Queen!

Comment

Doubt it. I guess it will be at midnight US time, as it happens with almost every new big release.
                                I think it will come out during the day, simultaneous video+stream premiere, at the same time in the whole world, around noon US time?
                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I want it now.
                                  Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• This will be the hardest day for us
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                      This will be the hardest day for us
                                      Tomorrow will be, we will all be checking everything every 5 minutes

We don’t even know if it’s going on all platforms yet do we?
                                      Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• New video on Instagram with a snippet of a new track I suppose

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Exciting times! Soon is finally here lol

Comment

• Cha cha instructor
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Seriously, she is on point with all of this imagery.
                                                    Exsqueeze me!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X