X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's hope music is as good.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I am literally shitting myself with excitement.
      Gee!

Comment

• [MENTION=948]spiritboy[/MENTION] : Your alter is already there haha
        Last edited by BodyShop; Tue April 16, 2019, 15:33.

Comment

• I've just posted 10 stories - one for each different shot of her- telling ppl to get ready for her tomorrow.
          Gonna lose 100+ followers but I dont give a shit

Comment

• Tomorrow we will have the new single... incredible <3

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
              [MENTION=948]spiritboy[/MENTION] : Your alter is already there haha
              I know, i'm dying of excitement
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                I know, i'm dying of excitement
                One two one one two two
                Cha cha cha cha cha

Comment

Let's hope music is as good.
                  Yeah I'm kinda worried it's all image and not much substance. The sound clips don't really sound promising tbh...
                  jio CHARTS NOW: 13/9/2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10979401

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                    Yeah I'm kinda worried it's all image and not much substance. The sound clips don't really sound promising tbh...
                    Which sound clips?
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I mean the snippet in the first promo-video for "Madame X".
                      jio CHARTS NOW: 13/9/2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10979401

Comment

• Apparently MTV is planning a big celebration party tomorrow at Times Square for the world premiere of Madonna's new music video for the upcoming single "Medellin".

Also, she is expected to appear on MTV TRL on April 24th, as teased on Snapchat by MTV.
                        "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                          I mean the snippet in the first promo-video for "Madame X".
                          Those 2 sentences ? Literally 2 sentences !
                          "The hing that hurt the most/
                          Is that I wasn't lost"
                          And then repeats the 'I wasn't lost' one.
                          Really?

Comment

• Madonna's upcoming album "Madame X" should be available for pre-order starting April 17th (same day when lead single "Medellin" drops), while the release date is June 14th.

This comes from the same ATRL source who previously gave us some info which turned to be 100% correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                              Also, she is expected to appear on MTV TRL on April 24th, as teased on Snapchat by MTV.
                              Wait, TRL is still a thing? I knew it was resurrected a few years ago, but thought it died (again). Still cool. I still remember the dance "competition" on TRL for Confessions promo
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Madonna's upcoming album "Madame X" should be available for pre-order starting April 17th (same day when lead single "Medellin" drops), while the release date is June 14th.
                                I first read leak and my heart nearly stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                  I first read leak and my heart nearly stopped.

Comment

• Maybe the tour will be called Project Madonna?

Btw, i love these giant M's in NY and London. And someone posted a zeplin with M on it if it's not fake
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• And I hope there will be some nice vinyl album edition and a bundle. I'll pre-order it as the visual this era are worth it I think, even if the music underwhelms.

Comment

Maybe the tour will be called Project Madonna?

Btw, i love these giant M's in NY and London. And someone posted a zeplin with M on it if it's not fake
                                        Yep, in Mexico!
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I'm curious about tomorrow but something tells me (after seeing the song list and the features) that it will rather be another "MDNA"/"Rebel Heart" type of album, more than "COADF" or "AL". Hopefully she'll prove me wrong.

Comment

• M+M tomorow 4 pm London time

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                                              Those 2 sentences ? Literally 2 sentences !
                                              "The hing that hurt the most/
                                              Is that I wasn't lost"
                                              And then repeats the 'I wasn't lost' one.
                                              Really?
                                              Yes mainly because of the way her voice sounds... she can sound much better than that.

Comment

• "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Like most of America, I've never heard a single Maluma song, I knew of him from this website and from some of BB's articles but never heard somethin' of his ( or maybe I did but I didn't know it was him-sort of thing?) so I went and heard some of his tracks, and tbh not my cup of tea, but we'll see how MxM work together. I called up a buddy of mine who listens to a lot of latin music and Maluma seems to have a ton of young and very young followers, so in that sense Madonna is trying to reach even more public
                                                  Last edited by AndiIversen; Tue April 16, 2019, 17:22.

Comment

M+M tomorow 4 pm London time
                                                    That's 1pm here in Rio de Janeiro

Comment

Working...
                                                    X