No announcement yet.

Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will she release the video as well tomorrow???

Comment

• One fan was xtatic because he thought he heard the new Madonna song. He was raving about it and everyone wanted more info. That's when he posted a bit of the lyrics, "if I was a man, I'll b president"
      Poor guy!
      "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
        Will she release the video as well tomorrow???
        So it seems...

Comment

• Done!!!

Comment

• The album cover and tracklist is out. June 14th for the album. Its all on apple music.

Comment

• That terrible leaked artwork turned out to be real. So back cover is probably real too.

Tracklist is nightmare. Features are nightmare.

Here's to another terrible era! #RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                The album cover and tracklist is out. June 14th for the album. Its all on apple music.
                Post it here ,for God's sake !
                I don't have Apple Music

Comment

• The album cover is out of this world. I am blown away

Comment

• Credits: 
                    Medellin: Madonna Ciccone, Mirwais Ahmadzai, Maluma Londono & Barrera
                    Dark Ballet: Madonna Ciccone & Mirwais Ahmadzai
                    God Control: Madonna Ciccone & Mirwais Ahmadzai
                    Future: Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Pentz, Brittany Talia Hazzard & Quavious Keyate Marshall
                    Batuka: Madonna Ciccone, Banda & Mirwais Ahmadzai
                    Killers Who Are Partying: Madonna Ciccone & Mirwais Ahmadzai
                    Crave: Madonna Ciccone, Khalif Malik Ibn Shaman Brown & Brittany Talia Hazzard
                    Crazy: Jason Evigan, Madonna Ciccone & Brittany Talia Hazzard
                    Come Alive: Jeff Bhasker, Madonna Ciccone & Brittany Talia Hazzard
                    Extreme Occident: Madonna Ciccone & Mirwais Ahmadzai
                    Faz Gostoso: Carmo, Nuno, Oliveira, Seabra, Vieira, Rodrigues & Madonna Ciccone
                    Loca: Madonna Ciccone, L. D'Elia, Maluma Londono, Barrera, JAMES, Rodriguez & Stiven Rojas
                    I Don't Search I Find: Madonna Ciccone & Mirwais Ahmadzai
                    Looking For Mercy: Madonna Ciccone & Brittany Talia Hazzard

Comment

• Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• I love the cover. Although the back Ill have to seee in HQ.

And Medellin is a Mirwais track. Im even more excited now.

Comment

• Looks amazing tbh...cover is great, tracklist looks great, totally onboard with this era!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                            Done!!!

FYI, if you did this on Spotify, you’ve agreed to let Universal:

Take actions in Spotify on your behalf:
                            Create, edit, and follow playlists
                            Manage who you follow on Spotify
                            Add and remove items in Your Library
                            In the most polite way, **** that.
                            Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• I feel like having a heart attack. Please someone call 911 or 211. Thank u.
                              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Wow at Anitta really being on the album .
                                And excited that most of the tracks are from her and Mirwais !
                                Yas!
                                Thanks a lot,guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimshakes View Post
                                  Looks amazing tbh...cover is great, tracklist looks great, totally onboard with this era!
                                  There's nothing great about that cover. Terrible photoshop, terrible crop. Features are cringewrothy. Trendhopping again. Titles are terrible. Wait until you see back cover. It really is embarrassing to be a fan of this woman this decade...

Comment

I love the cover. Although the back Ill have to seee in HQ.

And Medellin is a Mirwais track. Im even more excited now.
                                    Me too!

I like the cover, but I’m not in love yet. Reminds of the imagery I’ve seen before for Joan of Arc. I like how she’s a ‘blank canvass’ on the cover, allowing Madame X to be anyone.
                                    Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                                      Wow at Anitta really being on the album .
                                      And excited that most of the tracks are from her and Mirwais !
                                      Yas!
                                      Thanks a lot,guys!
                                      I am REALLY excited about Dark Ballet - the 2nd songs on her albums are usually killer album tracks or singles.

Killers Who Are Partying sounds interesting, and wasn’t the rumour months ago Batuka was the lead single? I assume that’ll be 2nd single and performed (solo!) at Eurovision
                                      Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• Batuka: Madonna Ciccone, Banda & Mirwais Ahmadzai
                                        Wait... is that David?

Loca: Madonna Ciccone, L. D'Elia, Maluma Londono, Barrera, JAMES, Rodriguez & Stiven Rojas
                                        ... and Mercy?
                                        Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• If this is true, Dark Ballet is the most interesting song title.
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                                            If this is true, Dark Ballet is the most interesting song title.
                                            Beautiful Game... supposedly
                                            Exsqueeze me!

Comment

• The cover looks meh, doesn't even look like her!
                                              Tracklist and credits look promising! Great to have her back!

Comment

• The album cover is already better than all of her recent covers.
                                                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Credits: 
                                                  Medellin: Madonna Ciccone, Mirwais Ahmadzai, Maluma Londono & Barrera
                                                  Dark Ballet: Madonna Ciccone & Mirwais Ahmadzai
                                                  God Control: Madonna Ciccone & Mirwais Ahmadzai
                                                  Future: Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Pentz, Brittany Talia Hazzard & Quavious Keyate Marshall
                                                  Batuka: Madonna Ciccone, Banda & Mirwais Ahmadzai
                                                  Killers Who Are Partying: Madonna Ciccone & Mirwais Ahmadzai
                                                  Crave: Madonna Ciccone, Khalif Malik Ibn Shaman Brown & Brittany Talia Hazzard
                                                  Crazy: Jason Evigan, Madonna Ciccone & Brittany Talia Hazzard
                                                  Come Alive: Jeff Bhasker, Madonna Ciccone & Brittany Talia Hazzard
                                                  Extreme Occident: Madonna Ciccone & Mirwais Ahmadzai
                                                  Faz Gostoso: Carmo, Nuno, Oliveira, Seabra, Vieira, Rodrigues & Madonna Ciccone
                                                  I Don't Search I Find: Madonna Ciccone & Mirwais Ahmadzai
                                                  Looking For Mercy: Madonna Ciccone & Brittany Talia Hazzard
                                                  So what was Mike Dean doing? Or are these only writing credits?
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                                    I am REALLY excited about Dark Ballet - the 2nd songs on her albums are usually killer album tracks or singles.

Killers Who Are Partying sounds interesting, and wasn’t the rumour months ago Batuka was the lead single? I assume that’ll be 2nd single and performed (solo!) at Eurovision
                                                    That's the title that I got most excited about.
                                                    I also like 'Extreme Occident' and 'Killers Who Are Partying'.

And everyone was making fun of that guy 4mation when he wrote "Bitch,I'm Loca' but it turns out he was right

Also,"Faz Gostoso" really is the name of the Anitta feat. Song as rumoured months ago!

I like how she kept it simple for the cover art and ,somehow,it takes me back to American Life,which is good.

Well,that's it for now... Fasten your seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X