Madonna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SCHoli View Post
    The cover looks meh, doesn't even look like her!
    Tracklist and credits look promising! Great to have her back!
    Let’s hope people recognise her because her name isn’t on the cover
    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
      The album cover is already better than all of her recent covers.
      Look again please

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
        Let’s hope people recognise her because her name isn’t on the cover
        Hard Candy, MDNA, RH didn't have her name on the cover also. Not a new thing.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I'm super excited, but I still don'y know how I feel about the cover... It does look like a progression of Rebel Heart... Her eyes are looking in the same direction, and she does look more like a Joan of Arc than a Madame X... Would've been cool if they had played around the secret agent bit. Oh well. I'm still here jumping out of excitement!
          “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Oh,one more thing:I loooooooovr Swae Lee! So looking forward to what they did together! Ugh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
              Look again please
              After a second look its my fave since COADF. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Look again please
                I looked again . . so?

turns out that I have a different personal taste than yours. I like that cover better than her recent ones, it's ok if you don't like it in the same way it's ok if I like it.
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• This leaked as back cover with artwork few days ago

Comment

• So, the cover was real...
                    Beautiful!
                    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• So, what we expected/hoped for last 12 months
                      - mature sound and look
                      - cohesive album with mirwais
                      - no features
                      - no trend hopping

What we got is none of that.

Comment

So, what we expected/hoped for last 12 months
                        - mature sound and look
                        - no features
                        - no trend hopping

What you expected, right?
                        Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

- mature sound and look
                          - no features
                          - no trend hopping

I totally disagree with you here in every respect...

Comment

• What's the song with Annita?
                            "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                              What you expected, right?
                              Oh sorry I forgot how much people here raved about BIM and were saying they wanted another one! Enjoy Bitch I'm Loca!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
                                What's the song with Annita?
                                Cover of this

Comment

• Actually this is (so far) what I wanted for Madonna with the only exception of Maluma / Anitta tracks of course, but everything else looks on point so far.
                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• ^ Not everyone here raved about BIM. I've noticed there are lots of different opinions on here. So to speak in the "we" form is something that is almost impossible here.
                                    Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

- mature sound and look
                                      - no features
                                      - no trend hopping

The looks so far are amazing,and the cover art is ,literally, the most mature and stripped down she's had since... Ever,maybe????
                                      How do we know if the album is cohesive or not if it's only coming out next month?
                                      Same for 'trend hopping'.
                                      Even if she features Maluma and Anitta- and Swae Lee to an extent, so what?
                                      It's not like she's featuring Drake or Ariana Grande.
                                      Westen, for God's sake,there's a limit for everything. You can't be *that* harsh on literally every little move she makes.
                                      Maybe it's time for you to move on from her?
                                      I mean,she literally can do no right for you,even **before** she even does something.
                                      Last edited by BodyShop; Tue April 16, 2019, 19:10.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                        Actually this is (so far) what I wanted for Madonna with the only exception of Maluma / Anitta tracks of course, but everything else looks on point so far.
                                        Bitch I'm Loca, trendhoping Migos feature, half of the album being from one guy while the second being by bunch of other people, bunch of features etc is exactly opposite of what you were saying that you wanted from Madonna.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                          ^ Not everyone here raved about BIM.
                                          I was obviously ironic since BIM is among most hated songs among her fanbase.

Comment

Bitch I'm Loca, trendhoping Migos feature, half of the album being from one guy while the second being by bunch of other people, bunch of features etc is exactly opposite of what you were saying that you wanted from Madonna.
                                            Honestly I don't judge titles before listening to the songs, what makes a song good or bad is the production / sound / music on it not the title.

I haven't listened to the track yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                                              The looks so far are amazing,and the cover art is ,literally, the most mature and atripped she's had since... Ever,maybe????
                                              How do we know if the album is cohesive or not if it's only coming out next month?
                                              Same for 'trend hopping'.
                                              Even if she features Maluma and Anitta- and Swae Lee to an extent, so what?
                                              It's not like she's featuring Drake or Ariana Grande.
                                              Westen, for God's sake,there's a limit for everything. You can't be *that* harsh on literally every little move she makes.
                                              Maybe it's time for you to move on from her?

I mean,she literally can do no right for you,even **before** she even does something.
                                              And that's why I am mad, I always said her next album would be my break or make album for me. This is a break.

I wanted her to prove me wrong, but she is serving continuation of MDNA and Rebel Heart, she's doing exactly what she has been accused of doing, and didn't change anything.

Comment

And that's why I am mad, I always said her next album would be my break or make album for me. This is a break.

I wanted her to prove me wrong, but she is serving continuation of MDNA and Rebel Heart, she's doing exactly what she has been accused of doing, and didn't change anything.
                                                Jesus,but how can you know if you haven't listened to the album yet??
                                                How???

Comment

How???
                                                  Cover, tracklist, features, producers, I don;t see any difference between this, MDNA and RH. The only thing that is different this time around it that nothing leaked.

Comment

How???
                                                    Cover, tracklist, features, producers, I don;t see any difference between this, MDNA and RH. The only thing that is different this time around it that nothing leaked.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X