Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

I love the dubbing they did.
    OMG they fixed the vocals .. They really knew they couldn't upload the original
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• She should own her bad vocals and be an unapologetic bitch about it

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post
        She should own her bad vocals and be an unapologetic bitch about it
        Agreed.

Also, she posted tons of clips of the fixed audio (no video) in her IG stories, so she was obviously bothered by the backlash.

I really, really hope she finds a good vocal coach who can help her make the best of her new voice. She still has a lovely, if limited, voice, and she can do better.

Comment

• Wow that was really embarrassing. They really fixed her vocal to make it sound better. Welcome to the new low

Comment

• Originally posted by traherne89 View Post
            Agreed.

Also, she posted tons of clips of the fixed audio (no video) in her IG stories, so she was obviously bothered by the backlash.

I really, really hope she finds a good vocal coach who can help her make the best of her new voice. She still has a lovely, if limited, voice, and she can do better.
            I don’t think it’s the negative press that bothers her (water off a ducks back at this point) but the fact she agrees, most probably because she actually was trying and was let down by technology (other singers have suggested clear in-ear-monitor issues).
            Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• I dont see what so wrong about fixing the vocals. Watch any concert dvd by the main Divas and youll find dubbed or different vocals then what was actually sung. Anyway this also helps people replay the video. If it had the original vocals I doubt I could replay it that often. I love the visuals so I am happy I can enjoy the performance in HD.

Comment

• They probably uses vocals from rehearsals shame they didn't release statements saying there were indeed technical issues as some acts on the night sounded flat too tbh

Comment

• The only problem I have with the performance is that the LAP bit is too long and nothing’s happening.
                  As soon as she starts talking and Future begins, I thought it was very enjoyable to watch.

Comment

• I agree with Quavo being under-rehearsed, under-prepared. He literally has zero stage presence.
                    My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                      The only problem I have with the performance is that the LAP bit is too long and nothing’s happening.
                      As soon as she starts talking and Future begins, I thought it was very enjoyable to watch.
                      A S&S version of LAP would’ve brought the house down.
                      My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by maroon View Post
                        For Israeli standards it's a standard procedure if you mention anything related to Palestine.
                        Security checks are performed literally everywhere there, even when entering shopping malls, stations etc.
                        I also had to go through about an hour long detailed personal control at the airport the first time I was leaving the country just because I said I had travelled around Palestine (even though it was only Bethlehem but I like winding the authorities up a bit )
                        Oh, okay then
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Of course she is bothered by the backlash regarding her LAP vocals.

On a side note, this should be a lesson to Madonna to not invite everyone to her stage. Quavo was simply awful, she shouldn't have worked with him in the first place.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• What happen to the cone?

Comment

• Why did she put the corrected LAP with WAKE UP on her insta? Is she suggesting something?
                              Is it really love if it hurts? Is it really pain if it’s inside?

Comment

• This like a prayer version is not my favorite version anyway. I loved future performance regardless of awful and useless quavo.
                                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• There have been posts like this on You Tube ... any thoughts?

They played her a bad joke for her non négociable semi political statments,so they try to distabilise her singing with messing with her earphones ,echoing and giving wrong fréquences so that she can't figure out the right notes to hit,it just an ugly sabotage,and she réalisé it only ah thé first words,she looked pissed and even wanted to take that ear thing out,yet she made it anyways threw the unfairness of showbiz.

Eurovision Israeli staff is so mean of doing this to her.
                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• I think we have enough stans here, never mind copying stan posts from Youtube

Technical things happen. She dealt with it like a pro and tried not to let it impact on her performance. She knows she can do better. We know she can do better. I’ll take bad vocals over mimed performances any time.

Comment

• I’m still surprised that they didn’t release a statement. They could’ve easily done so, especially if this whole thing was due to technical difficulties. Oh well! She preferred to “say nothing, be nothing”, as posted on her stories on Instagram. What will the next step be?
                                      “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• I loved the performance, especially Future. I'm so into that track now. Loved the preview of Dark Ballet. Very excited for that track.

Comment

• ^What are they supposed to say? Technical difficulties happen all the time and to everyone. And as I've replied to you before in the other thread, this wasn't just about technical difficulties if there were any. She was struggling vocally and was out of breath. That's much more concerning than possible pitch problems due to in-ear monitor. She is about to go on a theater tour and promises a more intimate show. You can't get intimate if you're lipsyncing. It just doesn't work. So she has these few months to get her voice in shape for the tour and I hope she does do some vocal training. And let's just stop this stan fan fiction theory. She doesn't need excuses she's a grown woman and knows very well that she didn't do a good job singing there.
                                          I have received many gifts from God,
                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Lisbon dates on sale from May 25

I so wanna go

What is the best chance to get tix

This lottery things is a mess

Some say to request tix for every date: but what if they accept all requests? That would be expensive as hell......

My budget would be just one date for a ticket range of 500 €

Some advice? [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION] help 🙏

Comment

• Originally posted by CandyShop View Post
                                              Lisbon dates on sale from May 25

I so wanna go

What is the best chance to get tix

This lottery things is a mess

Some say to request tix for every date: but what if they accept all requests? That would be expensive as hell......

My budget would be just one date for a ticket range of 500 €

Some advice? [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION] help 🙏
                                              Request every date, they will only approve one. I did all the Brooklyn shows and have only one confirmation.

Comment

• [MENTION=41490]CandyShop[/MENTION] I don't know. the rules aren't really clear to me either. [MENTION=35120]music126[/MENTION] from what I understood you can actually get 4 tickets maximum and that can be spread over multiple dates. So how exactly their system works is a bit vague.

But from what I read on Madonna's page there won't be lottery for Lisabon dates [MENTION=41490]CandyShop[/MENTION]. It's going to be regular sale, no? Icon fans will be able to buy from May 22nd, then the tickets go to regular sale on May 25th.

Tickets for the Madame X concerts 16, 18 & 19 January at the Lisbon Coliseum will go on sale Saturday, 25 May at 10am at https://everythingisnew.pt. ICON is Madonna's official fan club and Lifetime Legacy members of ICON will be eligible for a special presale starting Wed. 22 May (10am) – Thursday, 23-May (5pm).
                                                If true I might even get a ticket too and then plan how to get there if I get it.
                                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Oh, well maybe it's a little different for Europe. Sorry.

Has anyone seen Darren Hayes response about her vocals at Eurovision. I think he said it best. Even Boy George is defending M on her vocals.

Comment

• Surprised Lisbon is before London.

Did anyone get their London verified fan confirmation (non ICON) ?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X